In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

Comments

• 227. They are loved by ALL ages (my dad is, like, 53 I think, haha)
  • 228. Damian trying to convince us of not dating/falling for musicians...ha rolleyes.gif
  • 229. Damian's voice on Gigantic. Makes me melt every time.
  • ^ My body and brain shuts down when I hear him sing that.
  • 230. Andy playing guitar, bass, keyboards, tambourine, glockenspiel, melodica, cow bell etc. etc. etc.
  • 231. They're the best-looking band out there.

I was looking at other bands today and confirmed it. wink.gif
  • 232. Rufus Wainwright saying Andy had a cute butt during a show where Andy's grandma was in the audience. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 8 2008, 11:43 PM)
    209. "THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!"

YES! laugh.gif

"I'm gonna vote."
    "I'm gonna vote"
    "What are you gonna do?"
    "....HAH!"
  • 234. Andy's profile (both the one on Facebook and the one on his face wink.gif )
  • 235. Andy being so sarcastic, that I couldn't tell that he was joking until he told me so. rolleyes.gif
  • 236. How Damian can wear any color (esp. pink) and make it look good.
  • 237. the way they can change every room for the better when being in it . (simply a poster on my wall makes it so much better in here!!!)
  • 238. How Ok Go's logo looks so fashionable & slick... thank you Damian. smile.gif
  • 239. Whatever Andy's doing with Tims ear on that oh no promo picture... ^^
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 20 2008, 05:22 PM)
    239. Whatever Andy's doing with Tims ear on that oh no promo picture... ^^

he was tickling Tim. laugh.gif

240. How they can make even that Xmas song sound sexy.
  • I know, breaking my own rule...again... but I need to write this one before I forget...

241. The Secret Dakota Ring's DNLBATW original hardcopy coming with (according to one of the original receivers) "buttons, stickers, passes for sexual favors...etc.". laugh.gif

• QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 20 2008, 07:56 PM)
    I know, breaking my own rule...again... but I need to write this one before I forget...

241. The Secret Dakota Ring's DNLBATW original hardcopy coming with (according to one of the original receivers) "buttons, stickers, passes for sexual favors...etc.". laugh.gif

Uhhh, I got buttons and stickers, but no passes for sexual favors of any sort. I think either Travis left them out of my package, or Dietpepsidrunk (who ordered it for me with her paypal because I was afraid of paypal) stole them...

Either way, I feel cheated. tongue.gif
    Uhhh, I got buttons and stickers, but no passes for sexual favors of any sort. I think either Travis left them out of my package, or Dietpepsidrunk (who ordered it for me with her paypal because I was afraid of paypal) stole them...

Either way, I feel cheated.

haha...well, you should feel like that indeed. That lucky dietpepsidrunk, getting double passes for herself... this world is so unfair wink.gif

242. that pic of Damian & Andy using guitars as ping pong rackets.
  • 243 (my first one!). The boardies' newfound appreciation for jumping.