In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

Comments

• Oh boy, do I love that jump.
  • 244. Dan and Andy describing Tom Norwood... biggrin.gif
  • 245. Andy's first concert experience in...17...65.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 21 2008, 03:02 PM)
    244. Dan and Andy describing Tom Norwood... biggrin.gif

what interview was that from again?

246. How Damian sounds like he's barking at the end of Invincible (during the nah nah nah part)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 21 2008, 08:58 PM)
    what interview was that from again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps1-DbJUzyQ

tongue.gif
  • ^^Lol, ah yes. Thanks. Norwood is actually the name of a furniture store near here in downtown Gilbert, AZ. laugh.gif

anyway back to thread.....
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 21 2008, 05:10 PM)
    243 (my first one!). The boardies' newfound appreciation for jumping.

247. T-Dog's ability to get a picture of them mid jump EVERY single time.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 22 2008, 01:58 AM)
    246. How Damian sounds like he's barking at the end of Invincible (during the nah nah nah part)

wub.gif
  • 248. Andy Duncan's facial expressions during the GOI vid (esp. the look of fear at the deer head on the wall)

(As founding member of the band, he needs some love too. This is the first on the list to mention him, isn't it?)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 22 2008, 12:55 PM)
    (As founding member of the band, he needs some love too. This is the first on the list to mention him, isn't it?)

Absolutely! We should've mentioned him ages ago around here. That reminds me of something...

249. The Slam Duncan describing what he wouldn't miss of the band in his farewell letter... funniest.thing.ever. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • 250. Damian's outfit in the Ping Pong video. Those short shorts kill me laugh.gif
  • 251. Damian dragging over the giant speaker at the begining of the "Invincible" vid. He looks so cute and wittle like Dinky Damian.
  • 252. The fact that OK Go inspires their fans to make up stories about them.
  • 253. that kid at my karate classes who reminds me of Rusty. except he's like, little. haha although actually, he's probably in high school by now. but anyways, he reminds me of Rusty, and it's cute smile.gif
  • 254. The fact that I have a cousin who looks like Rusty, only, my cousin is ten years my junior... and, oh yes, he IS my cousin after all... and I'm not a perv after all.
  • I wish I knew someone who resembled Andy!!!!
  • 255. “I’m actually 5’10” and ¾. But if anyone asks, I’m 5’11”.”
  • 256. Damian's groovy dance moves
  • 257. Talkin' 'bout spanish grammar.
  • 258. Becky's detailed concert /meet & greet reports. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 5 2008, 10:16 AM)
    258. Becky's detailed concert /meet & greet reports. smile.gif

Thank you missy! I love writing them as I get to re-live it all over again.

259. Damian's non-stop smile during the Bonerama sets.