In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

Comments

• I know one person is not supposed to post twice in a row in this thread (sorry, sad.gif ), and I know Tim's audioblogs have already been mentioned. Nevertheless:

209. "THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!"
  • 210. The act that you have more pictures of each member of ok go up in your room than any one person you actually know.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 8 2008, 11:13 PM)
    208. Practing the magic of dentistry on Ok Go...in my dreams

well, I am rather insane laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif what's up with OK Go and dentistry anyways? they seem absurdly related wink.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 8 2008, 11:43 PM)
    I know one person is not supposed to post twice in a row in this thread (sorry, sad.gif ), and I know Tim's audioblogs have already been mentioned. Nevertheless:

209. "THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!"

oh, don't worry about it at all, in fact, I have been tempted more than a few times to eliminate that rule... I think I'm the one who has had more troubles with it. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jan 8 2008, 11:09 PM)
    207. Making out with Tim... in my dreams. laugh.gif

211. Watching Christy's infatuation with Tim and wondering how that will end.*

*I want to be bridesmaid. wink.gif
  • 212. Andy's willingness to sacrifice a perfectly good pair of socks for a fan. (I will never get over that)
  • 213. They're all tall boys. Even Tim.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 9 2008, 02:05 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif what's up with OK Go and dentistry anyways? they seem absurdly related wink.gif

I reckon it's at least partly Tempe's influence...

214. The Antarctica obsession
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Jan 9 2008, 09:03 PM)
    212. Andy's willingness to sacrifice a perfectly good pair of socks for a fan. (I will never get over that)

what did he do? huh.gif laugh.gif

215. Utako Wakamatsu & Jean Sebastien Fecteau

• QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 10 2008, 02:20 PM)
    what did he do? huh.gif laugh.gif

As I remember Ashley's story, he was on the bus and talking to Ashley and friend from the door, where he wasn't wearing shoes. It was wet outside, and he hesitated, but he got off the bus to talk to Ashley anyway. smile.gif So Sweet.

216. Damian's Democratic Activism. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 10 2008, 03:03 PM)
    As I remember Ashley's story, he was on the bus and talking to Ashley and friend from the door, where he wasn't wearing shoes. It was wet outside, and he hesitated, but he got off the bus to talk to Ashley anyway. smile.gif So Sweet.

aawwww wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif (sigh)... dammit, there goes this week's futile attempt to get over my Rusty obsession laugh.gif

217. Damian actually tilling soil while wearing a white ping pong outfit. laugh.gif

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 10 2008, 03:03 PM)
    216. Damian's Democratic Activism. wub.gif

^Hell yes! You beat me to it, but I will still say this...

218. Their support for Obama smile.gif
  • 219. How your Band can Fire Bush...that's a hell of a catchy title.
  • That just reminded me -

220. Category 5 Kulash. wink.gif
  • 221. Rachel's shock face after being snuggled by Damian HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 10 2008, 05:34 PM)
    221. Rachel's shock face after being snuggled by Damian HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

A PUDDLE. I am a perfectly reasonable, sensible, collected person, and then I become a blubbering mess in his presence. I'm not even all that bad around the Andy, Dan, or Tim. Just Damian.

::looks at feet in shame:: I am so pathetic.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 10 2008, 05:37 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

A PUDDLE. I am a perfectly reasonable, sensible, collected person, and then I become a blubbering mess in his presence. I'm not even all that bad around the Andy, Dan, or Tim. Just Damian.

::looks at feet in shame:: I am so pathetic.

aawwww, don't say that! I'm sure I would be exactly the same if Andy snuggled me wub.gif

222. How I can pour all my OK Go crazyness in here and people don't mind. smile.gif
  • 223. Whoever knew such hullabaloo
  • 224. Their ability to get me to do the most insane and crazy things. All in the name of OK Go
  • 225. Damian and Andy tackling the plastic reindeer. laugh.gif *

*and how their butts looked while performing the said act.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 11 2008, 11:37 AM)
    225. Damian and Andy tackling the plastic reindeer. laugh.gif *

*and how their butts looked while performing the said act.

^I could watch my avatar for hours without getting bored
  • 226. Watching Angie's signature over and over. wink.gif