In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 12 2007, 01:44 PM)
    123. Sometimes they sing for their fans... after the show.

QUOTE (Beasle @ Dec 12 2007, 01:48 PM)
    124. They take time after their shows to have dance offs between their most DEVOTED fans.

YES! YES! ohmy.gif Best day of my life.

QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 12 2007, 03:44 PM)
    *although I realize some other boardies could be in a similar situation. Did anyone else notice how "Shalu" was "Kulash" backwards without the "K"? I often wondered why she didn't brag about that, or about sharing other similarities with him like: being a graphic design geek, having a lisp when younger, having very few inhibitions, and being obsessed with grammar and coffee...

could it be? nah... nah, it's impossible, right? I must be crazy rolleyes.gif Shalu's just a girl of indian ancestry from emmm Indianapolis of all places (I'm sure that's just happy casualty too).

Who, me? Oh, never...
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 12 2007, 09:04 AM)
    Tempe- the kissing sounds are in audio blog play things about the girlscouts and Bernie Abromowitz.

Lol! Of course! I love the Bernie Abramowitz blog! A lady invites me over to her house for every conceivable holiday and I love going because she sort of talks like Bernie Abromowitz's mom Bertie laugh.gif

136. Tim's audioblogs (how has this not been mentioned yet!)
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Dec 11 2007, 10:43 PM)
    117. "Has your sister been involved in a lot of your other videos?" "Well, my sister's been involved in a lot of my life, because she's my sister..."
    QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 11 2007, 11:54 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif where's that from?

It's from an audio interview, but I can't remember which one. I just listened to the one I thought it was, and the quote's not in there. I'll keep searching and let you know if I find it.
  • 137. Damian's sarcasm.
  • How come no-one has mentioned this? Or else they have already and I haven't noticed it...
    138. They danced on eight treadmills in a video that cost a fraction of other music videos and won a Grammy for it.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Dec 12 2007, 09:49 PM)
    137. Damian's sarcasm.

One of my favorite things about that man smile.gif

This kind of goes along with 138...

139. They are brave.
  • 140. They are really good at talking to kids.
  • 141. how ok go likes daft punk.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Dec 12 2007, 07:32 PM)
    Who, me? Oh, never...

AJA! Fesss up! Fess UP! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

142. Lipstick and callous and fishstick and malice.
  • 143. They are the chosen band
  • 144. Johnny "The Badge" Baggio
  • 145. You can, quite literally, spend an entire day on the internet looking up stuff on the band and there'd still be more interviews/podcasts/videos/audioplays to listen/look at. To make this short - there's a lot out there for their fans.
  • 146. This Interview
    which some of you prolly haven't seen, cause I posted it like over a year ago,.
    But it's totally worth it.

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 16 2007, 06:28 PM)
    146. This Interview
    which some of you prolly haven't seen, cause I posted it like over a year ago,.
    But it's totally worth it.

Thanks smile.gif

147. Electra's vulgar innuendo to Tim.
  • haha...

148. Them triggering incredible creativity out of their fans... fanvideos, stories, pictures, build-a-bears,...
  • 149. smeja's "Paisley, it's the new Black". laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 16 2007, 11:47 PM)
    147. Electra's vulgar innuendo to Tim.

wub.gif awww, thanks, Rosa! I feel so proud of my vulgarity now.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 16 2007, 07:28 PM)
    wub.gif awww, thanks, Rosa! I feel so proud of my vulgarity now.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

150. Damian doing the playground style frog jump at the CCC cinnamon lips video.
  • 151. That they can make aluminum foil look good.
  • 152 I hope red pants haven't been said yet.

Well, I bet they have.

Sooo 152 will be Mr. OK Go Head.