In this Discussion

Grant Park May 16, 2008

123457»

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 28 2008, 08:02 PM)
    Thx, Becky and Rebbeker for the writeups and photos! You're awesome!
    Rebekker, omg, you're so brave!!!!!!!!!! I would never in a million years be able to ask Damian to play a game- I'd just screech like a fangirl maniac until he ran away scared. And he even taught you a game!!!!
    That is definitely one of the coolest OK Go moments ever.

Haha, I try to keep my cool when they're around. Then after they're gone I can freak out and get all fangirlish. Actually, at Grand Rapids, I couldn't even think straight when they were in front of me, but I try to act like a normal person tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ May 29 2008, 07:40 PM)
    Haha, I try to keep my cool when they're around. Then after they're gone I can freak out and get all fangirlish. Actually, at Grand Rapids, I couldn't even think straight when they were in front of me, but I try to act like a normal person tongue.gif

Heh, you saw my freak out at the Grant Park show.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 29 2008, 08:46 PM)
    Heh, you saw my freak out at the Grant Park show.

laugh.gif Yeah, I'd probably react just the same way if they remembered my name, though biggrin.gif
  • I'm just gonna shove this in here because I don't know where else to put it. Pretty sure this hasn't been posted before. Little audio clips of an interview with Damian before the Grant Park show. I haven't listened to it yet, but hopefully there's some good stuff in there.

http://chicagoavenue.blogspot.com/2008/05/...with-ok-go.html