In this Discussion

The Kardiac Kids

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hello there.

Thanks so much to those of you who have discovered and explored THE KARDIAC KIDS, the new web series about "Cleveland's Premiere Crime-Fighting Rock 'n' Roll Band," which features Damian Kulash as Johnny "The Badge" Baggio and Tim Nordwind as Oberstleutnant Klaus Meine. We recently uploaded Episode Two, and will soon be adding more video to the site (including more scenes with your two favorite guys)...

We'd also like to announce a humble little contest:
Be the first person to get FIVE friends to sign up and post on The Kardiac Kids message board, and we'll send you a FREE Kardiac Kids t-shirt. (To make sure that you get credit for your friends' sign-ups, tell them to include YOUR USERNAME (not your real name) in their first message board post.) The message board is at http://www.KardiacKids.com/smf

If you haven't yet seen the first two episodes of the show, you can check them out here:
http://www.KardiacKids.com/episode1.html
http://www.KardiacKids.com/episode2.html

Thanks again for your support and encouragement! There's much more to come in the series...

Cheers,
Toby "No Stranger To Danger" Granger
THE KARDIAC KIDS

Comments

• Oh, this is awesome! Thanks so much for coming here to tell us about it. smile.gif
  • oh yay, contest!

I think I might want to watch both episodes again biggrin.gif and again... and again
  • Thanks Toby smile.gif

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 20 2008, 06:20 PM)
    oh yay, contest!

Frau Mayo, are you taking part in the contest? cause I haven't posted there yet, I could help you win one of those t-shirts if you want. wink.gif
  • uh, my friend wink.gif well how about me helping you? then I'll register and let your name drop... haha, let us boardies help each other biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 20 2008, 08:53 PM)
    uh, my friend wink.gif well how about me helping you? then I'll register and let your name drop... haha, let us boardies help each other biggrin.gif

yeah...but I don't really want a t-shirt... so I think if anyone wants it then here are two votes pending laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 21 2008, 03:00 AM)
    yeah...but I don't really want a t-shirt... so I think if anyone wants it then here are two votes pending laugh.gif

haha, yes, come on guys, let's be friends and you'll get a shirt!

I saw Felster is registered...
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 20 2008, 07:08 PM)
    haha, yes, come on guys, let's be friends and you'll get a shirt!

^^I"m in! What do I have to do?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 20 2008, 09:22 PM)
    ^^I"m in! What do I have to do?

LOL you're in for what? the t-shirt or helping someone else to get the said item?
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 20 2008, 07:23 PM)
    LOL you're in for what? the t-shirt or helping someone else to get the said item?

Lol, sorry, my eyes hurt and I can't see straight. Too much driving. In on getting a shirt perhaps
  • I think you have to register on that board either way.
  • yeah tempe (rose? ), register and then I'll register and post with your nickname (I'll do it tomorrow, today I'm off to see the lunar eclipse wink.gif )
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 20 2008, 07:33 PM)
    yeah tempe (rose? ), register and then I'll register and post with your nickname (I'll do it tomorrow, today I'm off to see the lunar eclipse wink.gif )

Lol, does that mean I registered too quickly? Should I have waited for you girls? What time is the lunar eclipse in America anyway?
    (yes, I am Rose. But I'm leaning more and more toward using my full name of Roselin. Have no idea why I'm suddenly sick of being called Rose.) Gah, sorry, back to thread!

I love ep 2. The fight for the sunglasses makes me giggle everytime. My fav part:
    - It's bright outside
    - No it ain't
  • ok, I just created a thread and my first post is including you Tempe, so hopefully it's working, maybe we could all post in the same thread so we know when you got the shirt, ok? (it's the fave sweets thread, sorry couldn't come up with anything better, I need chocolate!)
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 20 2008, 07:42 PM)
    ok, I just created a thread and my first post is including you Tempe, so hopefully it's working, maybe we could all post in the same thread so we know when you got the shirt, ok? (it's the fave sweets thread, sorry couldn't come up with anything better, I need chocolate!)

okie doke! I'm still confuzzled though. My brain stopped working, sorry.
  • Roselyn, darling, I just posted at the forum...you should totally show us the shirt once you get it.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 21 2008, 01:03 PM)
    Roselyn, darling, I just posted at the forum...you should totally show us the shirt once you get it.

I know you guys just want to see Roselyn IN her new t-shirt, but just in case anyone is wondering what The Kardiac Kids shirts look like, they're here: http://www.kardiackids.com/lookcool.html

-Toby
  • I am Roselin with an I, like Beatles with an A. But that's beside the point. Nice shirt. Nice show. Keep up the great work, Toby and the gang. I wanna see more eps!
  • oopsie oops, Roselin with the latin "i"...my bad (blame it on the broccoli wink.gif ). I believe there's a t-shirt being mailed as we speak to Arizona wink.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 22 2008, 07:00 AM)
    oopsie oops, Roselin with the latin "i"...my bad (blame it on the broccoli wink.gif ). I believe there's a t-shirt being mailed as we speak to Arizona wink.gif

Rosa

Mmm, broccoli, so full of tree-like goodness. Best with cheese or boiled in bullion.

Hurray! I asked as many friends as I could to join the Kardiac Kids. Hopefully, some more friends will join. I want them to share in the hillarious creative fun that is the Kardiac Kids.
  • Three new tour Vlogs from The Kardiac Kids:

http://www.kardiackids.com/watch.html