In this Discussion

The Kardiac Kids

Comments

• i have a wee wee!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 1 2008, 04:57 PM)
    i have a wee wee!

omg, you are Nut? blink.gif laugh.gif

hahahahaha biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It's The Badge's birthday on Friday, says myspace!!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jul 2 2008, 12:12 AM)

Ah, you should bake him cupcakes, doll wink.gif

weeeeeeeeeeee
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jul 2 2008, 03:12 AM)

Really? On Facebook it says The Badge's birthday is on February 4th and The Kid's birthday is on Friday...
  • mh, maybe I made a mistake?? weird.

* just checked, says 4th July and that's today... for Johnny "the Badge" Baggio.

so, Happy Birthday tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 2 2008, 09:23 PM)
    Really? On Facebook it says The Badge's birthday is on February 4th and The Kid's birthday is on Friday...

I'm also seeing that the Kid's birthday is July 4th and the Badge's birthday is in February.
  • The boards are back!!!!! Either that, or my computer just decided to randomly let me get on them
    biggrin.gif

edit: hmm, I'm still getting the CGI Error, though, every once in a while. But only sometimes when I try to go into a thread
  • I got some info from Toby about the boards.

As for the message board, I don’t know what is wrong with it. There’s a glitch in the software that I’m going to have to investigate. Argh. I’ll try to get to it soon...

So, he's working on it.

I still get the error message just trying to get on the main page. The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. Heh, it misbehaved.
  • ^^ yey, so hopefully sexy sadie will be back soon. Thank you, becky wink.gif
  • It looks like sexy sadie is up and working again (or in other words the Kardiac Kids discussion board). Thanks becky and thanks Toby!
  • hmm, it seems so, Woohoo!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 15 2008, 10:30 PM)
    It looks like sexy sadie is up and working again (or in other words the Kardiac Kids discussion board). Thanks becky and thanks Toby!

YAY!! And I had absolutely nothing to do with it other than nudge Toby a tad.
  • I don't know if anyone's seen this yet but a new video is up called Breakfast with the Kardiac Kids. Hope this links works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nCOFiU6UrQ

Those guys know their lyrics. Wow.
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Aug 3 2008, 08:31 PM)
    I don't know if anyone's seen this yet but a new video is up called Breakfast with the Kardiac Kids. Hope this links works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nCOFiU6UrQ

Those guys know their lyrics. Wow.

Humina-humina-humina. Aoooooooga! *bomb explodes*
  • You ain't kidding.

Although my favorite, laugh-out-loud moment is when Kid Cleveland complains that his coffee is too hot, a la Led Zep. Brilliant.
  • I've been looking forward to finally seeing Mr. Kid Cleveland on screen. LOL, love how he confuses the poor waitress. LOL! Ah, Damian is killing me, mainly cause I know the lyrics to way more Beatles songs than I should. But him talking to his coffee while saying "I need you every single day of my life" is perfect. Toby doesn't get to say much.
  • It says "removed by user" sad.gif
  • NOooooooooo!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I haven't got to see it yet! sad.gif

Edit: I got to see it now smile.gif It showed up when I went to youtube under my subscriptions