In this Discussion

The Kardiac Kids

Comments

• Kan anybody else get into the Kardiac Kids message board?
  • No, I tried yesterday and I couldn't either.
    Are they down, or something?
  • they're still down.

awww...does this means we don't ever get to see Nut again? rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Apr 14 2008, 11:12 AM)
    As opposed to your love for Rusty, which is really creepy laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

okay, okay, I'm too late for this joke but I noticed the post just now and couldn't help myself. tongue.gif

LoL I just saw this...
    Thanks for outing me, Rosa wink.gif
  • Ya know, I think I'd much rather endure Nut and have the board back up than to not have to read Nut's thoughts again and have there be no board.

Did that make sense? I've already had a long week.
  • yes, it made sense...you know, I have always wondered why Nut never seems to be around here...I wonder if Nut's just one of the boardies in disguise LOL
  • This could kind of go with the YKYOW thread too, but I e-mailed Bill Watterson about the rest of the episodes not being on YouTube anymore, and he said he would send them to me somehow but I haven't heard back from him about it in a few days. So sad. I've only seen Episode 1.
  • You have to be friended on their YouTube account. I would point you in the direction of the thread to get friended, but well, yeah.

Only hitch is that they can only allow 25 people in on it and I have no idea how many people they already have on it. I'd say email Toby and see if he gives you any direction on that.

Rosa, I think Nut is/was a fan of Toby's other band Strawman where he's known as Floppy.
  • yeah, I haven't been able to get on the boards either. At first I thought maybe I could, cuz I went to plain kardiackids.com, instead of kardiackids.com/smf, and then I clicked on discuss at the top. And it brought me to the boards but then whenever I tried to click on a thread or something I would get that same error page sad.gif
  • I've only seen the first one...
    how do get to see the second episode?
    youtube says it's no longer availble. Anyone have this problem?
    It makes me sad... sad.gif

• Once the KK boards are back up and running, there's a thread called "Private Viewings" that will explain it all. smile.gif
  • this is sooo funny!!! I haven't checked this topic yet but boy I was missing something laugh.gif

too bad only the first video's available now...sad.gif
  • If you're one of the people who had access to watch the episodes you can still watch the 2nd and 3rd episodes even though they appear to be missing. Just type http://www.kardiackids.com/episode2.html into your web browser and there they are smile.gif
  • it didn't work sad.gif but thank you so much Rebekker anyway smile.gif
  • Darnnit, It worked for me before. I'm on my phone's internet right now though, so I can't check if it still works for me cuz my phone doesn't show video
  • oh don't worry, I'm sure it will be available in a while...thank you so much wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jun 23 2008, 10:02 AM)
    they're still down.

awww...does this means we don't ever get to see Nut again? rolleyes.gif

come back sexy sadie sad.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 23 2008, 11:14 AM)
    Kan anybody else get into the Kardiac Kids message board?

I think thats a clue.... YOU"RE NUTT aren't you?!
  • Hey, I'm feeling a little civic indignation! In "Tour Vlog Two," Watterson's wearing a souvenir T-shirt from The Beast (best roller coaster ever), which is at King's Island in CINCINNATI, not f*ing Cleveland. I guess I should air my gripe on the Facebook page or whatever, but this was more convenient. Sorry.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 30 2008, 07:52 PM)
    I think thats a clue.... YOU"RE NUTT aren't you?!

Nope. I was just trying to be all cutesy with the "K". I guess I should say "k"utesy.

Besides, I don't think I could ever come up with all the random crap Nut came up with.