In this Discussion

The Kardiac Kids

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 10:29 AM)
    "they say the heart of rock and roll is in cleveland. and from what i've seen i believe 'em!"

laugh.gif Katie you crack me up! We have a mondegreen about Cleveland too. Adam sings that Journey song: "Don't Stop In Cleveland" all the time.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 14 2008, 10:36 AM)
    laugh.gif Katie you crack me up! We have a mondegreen about Cleveland too. Adam sings that Journey song: "Don't Stop In Cleveland" all the time.

I love that I just learned the word "mondegreen."

And yes, Huey Lewis plays into our lives. Check out Will Strut's facebook page quote:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=580537187
  • Just because you're you guys, and because he's got a Huey quote... I'll add him as a friend... hope he's not weirded out.

edit:
    QUOTE (Toby Granger @ Mar 14 2008, 02:19 PM)

Me too smile.gif sometimes it's like a Word of the Day calender here
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 07:26 PM)
    Me too smile.gif sometimes it's like a Word of the Day calender here

me too biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 01:26 PM)
    Just because you're you guys, and because he's got a Huey quote... I'll add him as a friend... hope he's not weirded out.

Of course not. Why should he be weirded out by a friend? Isn't that what those social networking sites are for?... unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Toby Granger @ Mar 14 2008, 02:19 PM)

I love that I was able to teach someone something today! Did you get the origin of the word as well? It's rather amusing.
  • QUOTE (Toby Granger @ Mar 14 2008, 03:01 PM)
    Of course not. Why should he be weirded out by a friend? Isn't that what those social networking sites are for?... unsure.gif

Haha well since you put it that way... I feel silly adding people I don't actually KNOW... that's what I meant. But you're right. No need to be unsure.gif haha.

And now I have that song stuck in my head... the 30 second heartbeat intro and all....
  • bumping up smile.gif
  • You should get a t-shirt. They are comfy and they are sexy, no?

I chose orange, but they've got white too. Amuse you're friends and pretend you're a member of the band. wink.gif

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 18 2008, 11:55 PM)
    You should get a t-shirt. They are comfy and they are sexy, no?

Very sexy. wink.gif

I got one in white as soon as Granger promised an autographed postcard.
  • Is it just me or suddenly the KK forum is just too freaking awesome?
  • it's not just you, I still like this better, but the KK forum is soooo much fun!! Maybe it's because it's not as big and not too many people write there? I like that a lot.
    And I'd love a shirt but I don't have any money... sad.gif
  • I think it's all the ridiculous toomfolery going on there which is so interesting laugh.gif ...that forum is kraaaaazyyyy tongue.gif

I'd like a shirt too but unless they send it through a secure international delivery service (like FedEx) I won't get it; that means the shirt will cost me around US$30. dry.gif
  • I need a shirt. I am officially in love (in a non-creepy way) with the Kardiac Kids.

edit: I just joined the boards... smile.gif
  • p.s-those of you who aren't on the Kardiac Kids board yet, should use my name (same one as this board) wink.gif if the fellas are still doing the tshirt deal. If not... just go join anyway. smile.gif

And watch Will Strut's vlogs....
  • THe beanie!!! I think that just went right past me because i'm being really slow this week.

LOL but i'm glad to see you guys are working hard. =P

in other news...I nearly flipped out today!!!! Ok, no i actually did!!!! The Badge wrote on my Facebook wall!!!!! *hyperventilation*
  • I feel so unloved. None of the Kids have written on my wall. unsure.gif
  • Awww. Don't worry. None of them have written on my wall either, but that's because I'm too lazy/busy to write on their walls.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 24 2008, 09:41 AM)
    I am officially in love (in a non-creepy way) with the Kardiac Kids.

As opposed to your love for Rusty, which is really creepy laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

okay, okay, I'm too late for this joke but I noticed the post just now and couldn't help myself. tongue.gif