In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• *hug*

Sie bilden meinen Panda glücklich, glücklich im Gehirn. und möglicherweise in den Hosen
  • Do you love her more than you love me? Because it sure does seem like it.
  • -Please. I know it's difficult for you. But please try to be less of an emotional retard, stop using every possible excuse to put us down, stop following the crowd and please grow some bollocks and put yourself out there for once. You're a nice guy really, you just hide it very very well.

-I know you like her and not me, and that's fine, but just let me gaze at your cuteness and flick that ridiculously soft hair of yours smile.gif

-You have the sexiest voice but you're going to have to stop licking my face. It's just weird, man.
  • i know you like fallout 3 but i'm right here and you're in my house.
    tongue.gif

• Stop "making an effort". Why don't you try apologizing? Why don't you try being less of an asshole? Do you have ANY idea how annoying it is that I can't make a move without you knowing?
  • stop farting in my basement.
  • You really think you're gonna make it as a teacher? Saying that lesson plans are stupid and that the children are brats really don't show me that you will make it. Either you will continue to hand in your assignments LATE and will be kicked out of the program or the kids will be sure to be so obnoxious that you wish you never even tried to be a teacher.

I suppose it's a good thing that you're only student teaching and are not an actual teacher. Hopefully you'll quit while you're "ahead". I feel sorry for the youth you're currently "teaching".
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Nov 9 2008, 08:48 PM)
    You really think you're gonna make it as a teacher? Saying that lesson plans are stupid and that the children are brats really don't show me that you will make it. Either you will continue to hand in your assignments LATE and will be kicked out of the program or the kids will be sure to be so obnoxious that you wish you never even tried to be a teacher.

I suppose it's a good thing that you're only student teaching and are not an actual teacher. Hopefully you'll quit while you're "ahead". I feel sorry for the youth you're currently "teaching".

Wow! My sis just became a teacher. She'd want to kick that person's ass wink.gif