In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

Comments

• go die in a fucking hole before i snap.
  • - My god. Why do you have to live hundreds of miles away?!
    - Ahh I get my bff back, I can't wait for you come home!
    - I love you guys and I can't wait for our little road trip <3
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 11 2008, 08:29 PM)
    Is tosser a word I could say around my mom? How about wanker?
    Just wanted to know, because I'm really tempted to add them to my vocabulary.

Ummm, dunno. They both refer to self-pleasure. I think Tosser is safer than Wanker.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 15 2008, 07:07 PM)
    Ummm, dunno. They both refer to self-pleasure. I think Tosser is safer than Wanker.

Thanks!
    I'll be sure to use it NOT around my mom.
    Maybe just my dad.
    JK.
  • try useing toss-pot
  • Sweet. Thanks for the help on expanding my insult vocabulary.

smile.gif
  • your the guy who catches my eye everytime i see you.
    your solemn look changes into that
    glowing smile that i have fallen in love with.
    i don't even know you but somewhere inside me
    i feel as if i NEED to know you,
    and im afraid that it won't happen,
    that you'll never notice me,
    and its driving me crazy.

-what im feeling is hard to explain im sorry i just can't tell you. or anyone.

-i wish you weren't such a creeper!! its scaring me!!!!
  • J-man, I love you! You da man!!

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 26 2008, 11:29 AM)
    J-man, I love you! You da man!!

Aw I thought that said J-mac at first glance...
    ____

Watch your back wink.gif

• You are without a doubt, one of the most rude and inconsiderate people I've ever met in my entire life. I KNEW you had been using some of my things in the shower, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a big deal about it. However, when I had JUST bought a new bottle of shampoo, used it ONCE and already and inch was gone... I started to get angry again so I am keeping my things in my bedroom for a reason. So what do you do? You go into MY drawer and get my backup face wash OUT and leave it IN the shower. You stupid fucking bitch. Buy your own shit and stop using mine!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Apr 28 2008, 12:21 PM)
    You are without a doubt, one of the most rude and inconsiderate people I've ever met in my entire life. I KNEW you had been using some of my things in the shower, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a big deal about it. However, when I had JUST bought a new bottle of shampoo, used it ONCE and already and inch was gone... I started to get angry again so I am keeping my things in my bedroom for a reason. So what do you do? You go into MY drawer and get my backup face wash OUT and leave it IN the shower. You stupid fucking bitch. Buy your own shit and stop using mine!

here's what you do, fill an empty shampoo bottle with mustard and leave it out for them, that'll make 'em think twice before using someone elses shower stuff...
  • dabs's plan is money

either that or kick them in the head
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 28 2008, 02:30 PM)
    here's what you do, fill an empty shampoo bottle with mustard and leave it out for them, that'll make 'em think twice before using someone elses shower stuff...

I was thinking about glue in the face wash, too
  • Let's get hair dye to put in one of the bottles!
  • GROW THE HELL UP AND LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ALREADY. This includes but is not limited to shaving, brushing your teeth, and making your own doctor appointments. Your inability to care for your own freaking teeth is going to cost us THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS that could be used for better things. I am not your mother (thank G-d for that), and you are going to be 30 years old in three weeks.
  • You are seriously one of the sweetest people in the world. I love how I can talk to you about anything without feeling vulnerable, and how you still make me giggle when you say you want a cuddle or that I'm your favorite girl. I guess our relationship is too weird for us to ever go out or something, but if we're not married when we're, say, 45, you're mine, OK? smile.gif

I love you.
  • You're a down ass bitch and I don't know what I would do without you wink.gif
  • I'm so enamored with you I can't think straight. And it's getting a tad bit unsafe.

For the love of pete, take a freaking shower. I really don't appreciate getting a whif of you every time you walk by my cubicle.
  • i'm breaking the rules a bit, but i don't care:

thanks for being the best. seriously. i know i'd be lost w/out you. smile.gif