In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So, let's try out this new idea I've had.

This thread is about you saying anything you want to anyone you want, except it will remain anonymous on both ends. If you don't get what I'm saying yet, let me offer an example: Let's say I come home and want to tell someone something I wouldn't tell them in real life, or that I'm just too lazy to tell them. I could write:

"I hate you. Your food is too salty."
"You rock. I could never do that with my elbow."
"I connect the freckles on the back of your neck."

So:
1. Always address your stuff to a person named "You." It doesn't have to be the same person over and over, either. You can even make lists directed towards different "You's."
2. It doesn't have to be something mean, angry, or negative. It can be nice too.
3. Please don't do anything about anyone on this board. We all just wanna have fun and let our feelings out, not start an Internet/real life war.

If you've done this on MySpace before, you probably already know what I'm talking about.

Okay, go.

Comments

• I just wanna say, you are an unreasonable asshole who doesn't care if a poor patient and their student dentist is tired. You don't care about my effort. And you should fuck off.

(Lol, sorry, I'm in a bad mood. Didn't mean to start this thread off in a grouchy way.)
  • Ooh, I needed this today! Great idea, Courtney! smile.gif

-You really brightened my mood with that comment about my writing. happy.gif
    -You have taken away one of the things I have been looking forward to since before I even entered high school. I have lost all respect for you, and I don't think that can be changed now.
  • Yay, thanks...it's nice to see what people are thinking, but I was kind of scared at first when I read Tempe's post because I forgot it wasn't "You" as in me "You."

Ooh...

- You keep complaining about how sleep-deprived and how bad your day was and somehow manage to turn that into an excuse to mooch off all of my hard work and it really makes me angry because I have bad days too and I don't copy off of you, do I? (Which would be a really bad decision anyway, because you are the laziest person I've ever met.)

Whoa.
  • Ahh this is a brilliant idea, Courtney! You genius smile.gif

- You are a self-centered, self-obsessed, shallow little cow, and you seem proud of your own ignorance. Try to think of others, for once, please.
    - You're creeping me out now. Please go away.

Hahahaha that felt so good! laugh.gif

EDIT: I just have to add
    - Totsiens, Ouma.
  • I absolutely adore you, thanks for letting me be such a spoiled brat for so long.
  • It doesn't matter how many Myspace "friends" you may have, that doesn't give you a pass to be an @sshole. I used to have a lot of respect for you; I've been following your career since I was 14 and you were just my friend's big brother. But obviously it's gone to your head. If you weren't my friend's big brother, I'd still have no idea who you are so don't forget where you came from.
  • You are the first person I think about in the morning and the last person I think about at night. You give me hope when I feel all hope is lost. Your smile makes my day brighter. Thank you for being you.
  • -I wish you would come back even thought i hardly know you.
    -You are one lame person, I see right though you.
    -I really wanna know where you got that hat from!
  • -i've never met anyone quite like you. your quiet personality can easily be forgotten with your child-like giggle of sweetness. i wish you wouldn't be so stubborn and indecisive about everything. you never really seem sure of yourself, and i've only been around you to see this a few times. i'm pretty sure you've found your soulmate, and that person is not me. the girl who is, is so wonderful and beautiful and you fit almost perfectly. i don't understand why you're not together right now, and as much as i would hate it, you belong a couple. for a while, i was in denial about that relationship you had going, but the more i see you interacting, the more i know you were meant to be. you're both still young to be considered "soulmates", but it seems like the puzzle pieces have been cemented together, whether it just be a platonic relationship or one of the other kind, and nothing can change. your hesitation to once again be together in the sea of love is written all over your pale, narrow faces and i just feel awkward and in the way.
  • Damn! I wish you weren't so gay, I'd totally make out with you.
  • -I'm glad that you're back and all, but sometimes it feels like you're suffocating me, and keeping me away from making other friends, and I don't know what to do about it.
    -why the hell do you have to be so goddamn adorable, and nice too? And why do you have to be two grades behind me and sorta immature?
    -why can't you just acknowledge my existence for once, instead of worrying about looking cool? We used to talk before your head swelled, and I know we still have a lot in common even if you're too afraid to admit it. Plus, I'm not quite as lame as I was back then, at least I hope not.

Courtney, you make really good threads biggrin.gif
    thank you!
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 27 2008, 07:17 PM)
    Damn! I wish you weren't so gay, I'd totally make out with you.

Oh, Rosa. wub.gif

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 27 2008, 07:34 PM)
    Courtney, you make really good threads biggrin.gif
    thank you!

Oh, why thank you!
    And you're welcome!

-------

- You're so cool and nice and really put up with my spontaneous witchiness so well. And I want to steal your hoodie.
  • I want to know why you expect so much from a university requirement, 200 level course?!?!? I'm a senior, so I'm used to this course load... however, I guarantee the freshman and sophomores in this class are overwhelmed and are going to be screwed over by the high expectations you've set... myself included!! IT'S A 200 LEVEL COURSE!!! bull.shit
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 26 2008, 06:25 PM)
    Yay, thanks...it's nice to see what people are thinking, but I was kind of scared at first when I read Tempe's post because I forgot it wasn't "You" as in me "You."

Oh no. laugh.gif

-IMing you is often the highlight of my day. Thanks for always sticking by me and cheering me up even when you don't know I need it.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 27 2008, 05:17 PM)
    Damn! I wish you weren't so gay, I'd totally make out with you.

Hahaha I definitely had that go through my head a couple days ago too.

And a different scenario:
    Damn! I wish you weren't my Econ TA - I'd totally make out with you.
    Actually, if you weren't my Econ TA I never would've met you so I suppose it's okay you are.. but let's make out anyway because you are fuckin adorable... and I love your curly hair IMMENSELY.

How do you expect me to get $35,000 in sponsorships when in the past there were hardly any sponsorships for Sun God. Do you understand how hard it is to get companies to sponsor college festivals, even if they do draw a crowd of 17,000? Do you know how frustrating it is to make cold calls and hope you can persuade the sponsorship or PR person from the company to be a sponsor when one doesn't have much charisma? No, clearly you don't and you know what, you can go fuck your couch.
  • You think you're actually going to make it as a teacher? Ha!! You cry when someone makes a comment about your hair. How do you think you're going to react when a kid tells you that you are a horrible person? And don't forget, you wouldn't be back in school if daddy wasn't paying not only for your tuition but also your rent, utilities, food, and insurance so that you don't have to work while you're getting your degree. What's even more sad is that you're 27. I don't think there's been a time in your life when you haven't relied on daddy to bail you out. Usually, I want people to excel in everything they do. But with you, I hope you fail and that you fail miserably. Perhaps then you wouldn't be such a stuck-up bitch who thinks the sun rises and sets out of your ass and that everyone should bow to your beauty and knowledge. Maybe when you fail you'll understand how the rest of us schmucks manage to get through life without help from our daddies.
  • ok all about different yous...

-you make me feel so good

-i want to get to know you.

-i wonder where you put it/if you threw it away

-why you have to be so mean?
  • is that last one about me Mel? Im SORRY they ran out OK?! tongue.gif

-I am NOT thick
    -you're imaginary, but your story is still not believable.
    -my day seems good compared to yours now

• -I wish you would come back to San Francisco because I miss you and your awesomeness.
    -I hate how you make creepy noises outside my window in the middle of the night. I'm trying to fall asleep and it freaks the crap out of me! (Uh, this isn't about a person. Hope that's okay.)
  • - i wish i could know you better and find out that your character is as great as your looks dry.gif

- if you could stop following me, that would be great. unsure.gif

- i love how we give each other one look and start cracking up laugh.gif

- you left some scars on my heart, can you make them disappear? mellow.gif

- why do you call me lazy, when i do more than my 18 year old brother. blink.gif

- i think it would be cool if we met in real life, don't you? wink.gif

p.s

i agree
    courtney is very good at making threads smile.gif