In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

Comments

• i think you're a big wuss, and any excuse you give me is total bullshit. do NOT flatter yourself for one second and think i want to be your GIRLFRIEND... i just want to get to know you better and be a close friend. but apparently, that translates into "i want a relationship. now." get over yourself a-hole mad.gif
  • -Do you really need to get everything you want? And if so, for once can you at least earn it and not get it from daddy? It makes me sick how spoiled you are. I feel bad knowing you'll never make it in the real world.

• You deserve more than I can give you.

You have dropped almost all of your friends everywhere with no explanation. What gives? You were fine last week and now we're all left in the darkness wondering what the hell just happened. Please tell us you're okay.
  • - I don't care that everyone else has forgiven you - you completely depressed me, absolutely terrified me, messed me around and then cut me out when I tried to help you. Have you any idea what it's like getting text message 'suicide notes' from someone who you consider a close friend?? Screw you, boy. I don't forgive you for that.
  • why are you so empty???? dry.gif
  • Your hair: amazing.
  • -you make my life.

-you're gross, and you need to stop hitting on me, cause it's really not cool.

-you need to start paying me gas money or I can't drive you around everywhere.

-why do I care so much about you when you're a sophomore who I barely really know?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 4 2008, 08:11 AM)
    - I don't care that everyone else has forgiven you - you completely depressed me, absolutely terrified me, messed me around and then cut me out when I tried to help you. Have you any idea what it's like getting text message 'suicide notes' from someone who you consider a close friend?? Screw you, boy. I don't forgive you for that.

Oh yuck, someone did that to me once. It was horrible! He changed schools after that and I don't speak to him anymore.
    That guy does not sound like he's worth your time sad.gif I'm sorry

-You, I hate.
    I have never felt this way about anyone else in my life. I hate everything about you. Every time you speak I hope that perhaps there is a God because that would mean you burn in hell. In fact, I doubt I could even bring myself to shed a tear if you die tomorrow. And since your actions reflect insanity I take great pleasure in fantasizing that one day they'll drag your fat arse away from me forever you disgusting turd. Get the fuck out of my life.

- Please don't ever mend the holes in your pants, it's too much fun to stare at them. Mmm, I look forward to next time ;]

- I suggest you ask me that question again. I promise my answer will be different if you do! I miss you...
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Mar 4 2008, 11:10 AM)
    Oh yuck, someone did that to me once. It was horrible! He changed schools after that and I don't speak to him anymore.
    That guy does not sound like he's worth your time sad.gif I'm sorry

Ahh I know, isn't it awful?? I ended up running to the train station where he'd just said he was 'going to jump' only to find him talking to some girl from college. I'd been so scared for him... wanker. Sorry you had to deal with that crap too *hugs*

- You stupid little man - you don't know how it feels, so don't you DARE tell me that I'm not working hard enough. It's my body, my health, and doctor or no doctor it is not your job to criticize me for putting my happiness before my blood sugar.
  • - I don't know what I saw in you
    you're a complete asshole, and I should've known that from the start.

- I hate 90% of the entire male species.
  • I can't get you out of my mind you blue-eyed, silver-panted guitarist!

what? I didn't say whom it was...wink.gif
  • *cough*

That was really obvious.

(Didn't say who it was either...)
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 4 2008, 06:23 PM)
    *cough*

That was really obvious.

you don't say! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 5 2008, 12:19 AM)
    I can't get you out of my mind you blue-eyed, silver-panted guitarist!

what? I didn't say whom it was...wink.gif

uh I have absolutely no idea whom you're talking about... wink.gif

why are you so distant, I thought out friendship meant something and now, with a little distant you think it's not worth calling or writing? Damn, it was you telling me we should stay in touch after school, no matter how far apart our universities are, and now you never talk to me... I'm sick of trying to keep in touch.
  • - my day sucked without you!

- im not gonna bother trying anymore with you, your a lost cause.

- did i ever tell you that your smile is beautiful, especially since its rare...

- oh yeah and i like your nose blink.gif (yes i know its strange)

• Number 7, call number 7!
  • you think you need to "compete" for friendships?! really?! you think that you're the only one growing up and having to be an adult??? get over yourself. just because we don't need to broadcast what we're doing and make everyone feel horrible around us, doesn't mean we aren't dealing with shit. i'm TERRIFIED of the future.
  • -i want to be one of your muses .. it will never happen sleep.gif
  • - if you hate feeling like that then stop getting yourself into those situations where it is so easy to just walk away and not do anything that has bad consequences

- you really get on my nerves, im sorry but stay away. i never want to talk to you, or see you.

- your the only person i can talk to without feeling stupid, and i wish you weren't sick. school sucks without you and i hate having to go through classes without my best friend to laugh for no reason with and make really random and insane comments with that make us giggle.

- did you ever think that smiling is better than trying to look so cool? sometimes you try to hard to look cool, and it makes me sick.

- i wish you were my friend

- how are your eye lashes so f'n long?

- bitch much?

- sometimes i just want to punch you in the face and say hello, welcome to the real world.

- do you even exist?

that made me feel a bit better...

smile.gif
  • -I seriously love you guys! You are hilarious and way fun to hang out with. Let's do it again, real soon. I really can't wait.

-You can be really annoying sometimes. And sorry, but a lot of people don't really like you, and I have always been your friend. So you shouldn't take out some of your annoying anger on me.

-How about you stop spreading rumors and gossip about EVERYONE to EVERYONE. It is really getting old and immature.

-Wow, you can be a complete jerk sometimes. I have been nothing but nice to you, yet you choose to hang with your "other" group of friends, instead of your normal group of friends. Ugh.

-Let's get real, you're not THAT amazing.

-I don't really want to like you, partially because you're a bit of a jerk, but I do anyway.