In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

Comments

• I am astounded by your incredible amounts of awesome. I wish I knew you better.
  • Despite the fact that you *look* creepy and walk like a sloth (which is actually cool), you're the only person of "your kind" who's ever made me crack up. But I won't marry you.
  • Thanks for making me feel better when i really needed it. even if you didn't know i did. You can always cheer me up.
  • -I wish I could stop thinking about you, but I can't. I compare every guy to you in hopes they'll be at least half as amazing as you are.
    -I can't be around you for more than an hour because you act like a 16 year old who acts like a 14 year old, grow up, you're going to be 20. Take on some responsibility and stop relying on mommy and daddy to pay your way through life. Don't complain when the going gets tough because sweetheart it can get a hell of a lot worse. And do you really think I want to hear about all the expensive things you're buying when I can hardly ever afford to leave the house? By the way, the way you feed off of others problems disgusts me. I'm glad you found someone else to control because I never want to be that person again.
    -Stop telling me how to run my life. The choices I make are mine to make and I don't need you telling me what I'm doing isn't good enough. I know I'm capable of more, but right now everythings pulling me down and all I care about is making good grades and feeling healthy which is pretty damn hard when I can't even go to the doctor. I know you think I'm exagerrating when I say I don't have money, but really, it's bad.
    -Sometimes I'll backdown so we don't fight, I never want to lose you as a friend.
    -I'm pissed off and heartbroken you never asked me why I was mad. I spent countless hours crying because of you and you never even showed the slightest amount of compassion, only guilt. Thank you for making 18 years of my life hell, I couldn't have done it without you.

Whew, I feel better hah
  • -why you so rad? are you for reals?

-you make me laugh, just because you're french...and remind me of rad french people...

-why cant you think im the best? i think you're the best?

-you gave me a high five yesterday, thanks, made me laugh. high fives are so under used these days.

-you seem like the nicest person ever sometimes.... then are comepletley mean to me...maybe its just me.

QUOTE (Felster @ Feb 28 2008, 05:25 PM)
    is that last one about me Mel? Im SORRY they ran out OK?! tongue.gif

nope but this one is.

-you can buy me sebs new 7 inch thats apperenlty out this week to make up for that other thing smile.gif
  • Why does it take so freaking long to make a damn decision?!
  • Thank you for being so patient with me. I don't know how I could be where I am right now without you.

Thank you for being so awesome. Please don't ever change.

Thank you for listening to my insanity and nodding along.

Thank you for believing in me. Not to mention understanding how my brain works. You have given me new hope and reassurance that what I'm feeling is real.

However, you, you can kiss my ass.
  • I wish I could forget all that's happened over the past few weeks and go back to the way things were before. But I can't. I miss you.
  • I don't want to raincheck for tomorrow, if I spend more than an hour with you I go crazy from the awkward silence, why can't you see this? We have nothing in common anymore, I'll always be there for you, I just can't hang out with you. Why is it so hard for you to understand...
  • ditch your girlfriend.

• -why do you stare at me

- does it even matter to you? or are you fake

- i wish you would have told me, its not like you didn't have time when we talk 24 hours a day

- guess what? im happier without you, and don't try and make me out to be the kind of girl who doesn't feel complete without someone.

- .. i love you!
  • I can't seem to figure you out. You're just too perfect - there *must* be something wrong with you.
  • Why do you think nobody would want to be in a relationship with you? Are you blind, you dorkfish? There's me!
  • - why do you tear other people to shreds, just because they don't act or look the 'right' way? How do you even decide who to accept and who to push out, when it all seems so random?

and to completely change topics:

- why the hell, after four years of high school, and seeing you be an asshole to pretty much everyone last year, and having not seen you at all since October, and not really since last June, why the hell can I still not stop thinking about you? Like, I was over my girly obsessive stage with you after FRESHMAN YEAR. So why am I still not completely over you, four years later? Esp. since you turned out to not be so great of a person. what is it?
  • I'm never letting you touch my hair again...EVER! mad.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 1 2008, 09:40 AM)
    I'm never letting you touch my hair again...EVER! mad.gif

I hate it when people touch my hair.

You're way nicer than I thought you were, and I like it when that happens.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 1 2008, 12:27 PM)
    I hate it when people touch my hair.

oh,it's not about touching but about leaving it too short laugh.gif

-I don't really hate you or anything, I just think you're immature and conceited.

• I was right. You don't like me. And that's fine, because you'll be rid of me after Miami. I'd leave now if I hadn't dumped so much money into the Miami trip.
  • -stop being an ass and talk to me, damnit! i love you!
  • What part of the phrase "Just leave me the fuck alone" do you not you understand?