In this Discussion

Boardie White Knuckles Video Idea/Project

Comments

• I really enjoyed seeing all the pets make cameos. I wish I could have gotten my dog in one of my vids, but she's currently living with my mom.

Anyway, awesome job Krista! And wonderful dancing/non-dancing from all the Boardies and friends! I hope the boys enjoyed it.
  • You're welcome, gillieish! I didn't think the letters were fail at all, I thought they were a really nice touch.

So we've gotten nearly 1000 views! Clearly OK Go's twitter has followers.
  • And now it has been posted to FB! Link here.

I'm quite sure there will be a few more hits. ;P
  • -Commented on it-

LOL I really hope that we get a LOT of views.
  • just checked, we've got a grand total of 2,369 views already o.O talk abt celebrity promo!!

I just really wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you awesomefab peeps who've submitted your inspirational bits to the vid :] had I not known you guys well enuf (albeit virtually), I wouldn't have had the guts to pull something like this off, and I've managed to make some new buddies in the process. I find each and everyone of you utterly amazing like you would not believe :] MERCI!
  • 2,369?

Try 3,956! That's the count right now. Guys, I think we did good. Laugh

I'm so glad you felt comfortable enough to have the guts to be a part of this, Jolean! Yours was one of my favorites to pick clips from.
  • DJRose said:

It's way awesome, guys.  Well done to all the dancers and Krista, our editor extraordinaire!

Extra nice job folks! I've watched it a half dozen times now!

Now close your eyes and imagine it's your job to do this every day, and you get PAID for it? That's why I'm so envious of the boys! They do this cool stuff all the time! I only get to write computer programs. Not fair. I want to have fun at my work! Count me in next time around folks!

— Jim —
  • Thanks for editing, Krista, it looks great!  So awesome to see all the different pieces come together.  Loved this project, looking forward to more. :)
  • And if you haven't seen it or retweeted it yet, Tim commented on the vid via Twitter:

Thank you to everyone who made the boardie White Knuckles collaboration
    video. It was truly inspired and we appreciate it. Lots of luv, T.
  • KristaMichelle said:

2,369?

Try 3,956! That's the count right now. Guys, I think we did good. Laugh

I'm so glad you felt comfortable enough to have the guts to be a part of this, Jolean! Yours was one of my favorites to pick clips from.

4,502! :D

awww thx! hearing that makes me feel uber happy :] u managed to choose some of my fave parts of my choreography so gd job with that! (great minds think alike? ;] ) x 
  • Oh man, Mr. T is so cool. XD

I'm so glad that HE actually manages his twitter. And he's really nice about it too. :D

-Sheds a tear-

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS. ;'D
  • beckysioux said:

And if you haven't seen it or retweeted it yet, Tim commented on the vid via Twitter:

Thank you to everyone who made the boardie White Knuckles collaboration

video. It was truly inspired and we appreciate it. Lots of luv, T.

I wish Dan's twitter was still active...I was thinking about it last night and I wish Dan was more vocal in the grand scheme of things. All of the boys are fun and cool and kind, but I feel like Dan's the one who is really, truly a good person. Not that D, T, and A aren't, but Dan is just....nice. Like if you could see inside his soul it would just be puppies and rainbows and confetti.

• Aleatory: Like if you could see inside his soul it would just be puppies and rainbows and confetti.

I have that impression, too. Smile
  • Aleatory said:

I wish Dan's twitter was still active…I was thinking about it last night and I wish Dan was more vocal in the grand scheme of things. All of the boys are fun and cool and kind, but I feel like Dan's the one who is really, truly a good person. Not that D, T, and A aren't, but Dan is just….nice. Like if you could see inside his soul it would just be puppies and rainbows and confetti.

Totally love that too. I'd like to hear more from Dan. You know, gotta share, I sometimes think he sounds like he's one of the Muppets, for real.

I just wanna squeeze him until rainbows and puppies come out.
  • Ok, is it just me or does Dan sometimes sound like John Ratzenberger?

(Click for info)
  • 5,123 views and counting (although I just added a dozen or so)...gotta love the lampshade...so much OK G-g-g-goodness wrapped up into a 3 1/2 minute package...I just keep watching it over and over again! Gotta do this again sometime! SmileCool  Love you boardies!
  • laeticia said:

ps. I still think the video with the kids should be open to public, okay :D

I went ahead and switched the kids' vid to public- we called them "micrOK Go Smile (haha):    I linked our boardie vid as well as the OK Go official WK in the comments. 

This was such a fun project! Cool
  • jamdkoff said:

laeticia said:

ps. I still think the video with the kids should be open to public, okay :D

I went ahead and switched the kids' vid to public- we called them "micrOK Go Smile (haha): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....edded.   I linked our boardie vid as well as the OK Go official WK in the comments.

This was such a fun project! Cool

YEAHHHH!!!!
  • Just watched it again and have to say you all did a wonderful job! Bravo.