In this Discussion

Boardie White Knuckles Video Idea/Project

Comments

• laydeejol said:

Reina Suio said:  heres my video :) sorry for my bad dancing!

Agreed - reina u were absolutely ADORBS (: and there's no bad dancing to speak of, iunno what ure on abt :9

Plus i totally loved your cuddly entourage at the back lol x

thankyou!I feel spoiled haha.But hey where are the other videos people?! we want to see them!
  • Tomorrow, I promise, before I head up to NY I will do a video for you guys.  I have a hair appointment anyway. ;-)
  • I know it's six months later and all that (and yeah, it took me a long time to read to the beginning of the thread), but I wonder if the band would still be up for contributing some dance moves (in cognito?)

Cuz that would be amazing. >>
  • Totalgeek42 said:

I know it's six months later and all that (and yeah, it took me a long time to read to the beginning of the thread), but I wonder if the band would still be up for contributing some dance moves (in cognito?)

that would be! 

we could use some of their dance moves to perfect the video, like

or like

(i am sorry if this is too much tumblr'ish, but I can't resist making gifs)
  • laeticia said:

Totalgeek42 said:

I know it's six months later and all that (and yeah, it took me a long time to read to the beginning of the thread), but I wonder if the band would still be up for contributing some dance moves (in cognito?)

that would be!

we could use some of their dance moves to perfect the video, like

or like

(i am sorry if this is too much tumblr'ish, but I can't resist making gifs)

YES! i really want them to make some dance moves for us :( Is Anyone going to go their future shows? Maybe you can ask them!
  • Krista and/or I are going to send the video to Mike/Team Captain of Paracadute Internet/Random OK Go Ninja to see if there is still any interest. Please don't get hopes up, though, because perhaps what Mike had in mind would have worked better for the boys back in the summer.

If they want to play along on video, great! If not, still great! It's our gift to them. Laugh
  • DJRose said:

Tomorrow, I promise, before I head up to NY I will do a video for you guys.  I have a hair appointment anyway. ;-)

YEEESSS!!!
  • Here's my first take on this, hopefully I can try to fix the blurriness.

Also, I will have to do more pieces, because I forgot about how I was going to use that confetti left over from their shows.
  • Taciturn said:

Here's my first take on this, hopefully I can try to fix the blurriness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....74uhBCJTgE

Also, I will have to do more pieces, because I forgot about how I was going to use that confetti left over from their shows.

HAHAHAHAHA it looks so funnnyy :D

• Phew, finally got this shot!  Fiveshoekazoo and I each have families that love OK Go, so since we are a little camera shy, we let the kids take center stage on this one Cool
  • Are we still allowed to post videos?

Because I'd totally make one once I get ahold of a camera.
  • jamdkoff said:

Phew, finally got this shot!  Fiveshoekazoo and I each have families that love OK Go, so since we are a little camera shy, we let the kids take center stage on this one Coolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....IhVP7sRWbM

OH MY GOD I THINK I EVEN LIKE THIS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL

THIS IS SO LOVELY OH MY GOD

And you worked so hard on the background and everything, and the little girl wearing the dog outfit OH MY GOOOD

I was 'awwwwing' and 'ooooowing' all video! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AWESOME DOESN'T EVEN... I loved it!!!!!!

This should be open to public, you should TOTALLY send the guys this.

...Am I just... freaking out too much or do you guys like it too???
  • Arrynisawesome said:

Are we still allowed to post videos?

Just gonna go ahead of Krista and saying: the deadline is indeed today but she's not working on it for a few days, so you still got a day or two to send it so hurry your asses up! :)

• Is it really? Holy shit.

I'll see if I can get my webcam to work.

GOOD IDEA JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD! My webcam is semi-broken and all the videos have the blue level way too high so it looks all blueish which is AWESOME!
  • laeticia said:

Arrynisawesome said:

Are we still allowed to post videos?

Just gonna go ahead of Krista and saying: the deadline is indeed today but she's not working on it for a few days, so you still got a day or two to send it so hurry your asses up! :)

Yes, that's exactly right! I'm going to start editing Wednesday night/Thursday morning, so I need everybody's videos by Wednesday night at the latest. Including my own...

I just gotta get the camera from my friend and I can film it! Still don't know what I'm going to do, but it may very well involve hats. And stuffed animals. And fun clothes. And perhaps a talking Pikachu. I still haven't decided.

I'm going to lose power on my laptop soon, but when I get home and can plug it in, I'm going to do a list of everybody's videos that I have (and the couple people who are getting them to me in the next day or so). If your name is missing from that list, LET ME KNOW because either you sent it to me and it didn't make it or I managed to miss it or lose it. And we don't want anybody left out!

Also, I've had a small handful of requests regarding using specific pieces of some of the videos or hopes of getting particular bits of videos timed with specific parts of the song (my grammar/syntax here is awful, sorry, but no time to phrase things better), and I just wanted to let everyone know at once that I'm going to do my best to make all your wishes come true. I don't think there has been any conflict in these requests, so I should be able to make them all or at least most of them happen.

Oh, and regarding emailing the vid in hopes of getting the boys to contribute. Please nobody get your hopes up as we have no idea whether their schedule would allow them to be able to do some dancing for this even if they are still interested all these months later. That said, I am going to contact them after I finish editing, so we'll see what happens.

I hope that all makes sense! Smile
  • Good to know,

Could I maybe be on that list?

I'm putting some videos that I have already taped on my computer right now and trying to get my webcam to work.

(Both of my cameras are horrible and broken)

But I should have them by tommorow. Is that OK with you?
  • Yup you're on the list! Laugh Tomorrow's great.

And here's the official list of participants. If your name is missing, LET ME KNOW ASAP. Pretty blue names mean I have those people's videos, boring black names mean I'm still waiting on those people's videos.

THE LIST:

violetchaos364

beckysioux

PinkMuffin

squashedbanana

autumnraina

laydeejol

Totalgeek42

Reina Suio

Taciturn

jamdkoff

laeticia

KristaMichelle

Arrynisawesome

neondarling

DJRose

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Also, math = 8, my favorite number! A good sign!
  • YAY.

Oh, do I upload via youtube? Or do I e-mail it to you? It'd be better if I could send it to you through the youtube link and you could download it by a website like keepvid.com
  • YouTube will do fine, just post the link here or email it to me at okkristago@gmail.com when you're done.
  • KristaMichelle said:

Yup you're on the list! Laugh Tomorrow's great.

And here's the official list of participants. If your name is missing, LET ME KNOW ASAP. Pretty blue names mean I have those people's videos, boring black names mean I'm still waiting on those people's videos.

THE LIST:

violetchaos364

beckysioux

PinkMuffin

squashedbanana

autumnraina

laydeejol

Totalgeek42

Reina Suio

Taciturn

jamdkoff

laeticia

KristaMichelle

Arrynisawesome

neondarling

DJRose

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Also, math = 8, my favorite number! A good sign!

Lemme know if you need the actual files for my vids. I finally found them on my external HD and can get them to you no problem.