In this Discussion

Post Your Picture

Comments

• hehe this is me with my tongue in the right place.....

• jen is saksy. blink.gif
    Member's Only biotch! tongue.gif

and this one was before I cut my hair, it was over a year ago... but I still miss it, so its memory must live on! sad.gif
  • you look just like someone that i think i might have remembered from the =w= boards.
  • Ok, so this is my explaining how I got my hair so pink:

And this is me cropped off the end of a pic that looks quite frighteningly like the new Mickey Mouse Club:

Unfortunately those were a week or two ago--now I look like Phyllis Diller.
  • SO. after forgetting and then realizing at 10 pm that I had a 6 page essay to write (which I completed successfully in 1 hour, thank you very much, and I think it's rather well done), I had A LOT of caffeine thinking I'd be up for a longggg time--->
    see.

so then I got really really bored and I'm toooo lazy to clean off all the goddamn clothes piled up on my bed (from the floor since my mom said to clean the floor.......) so instead, hyper sai took lame, dorky, semi-exciting, but really not at all, pictures.

so after that peace sign action, i got really hungry:

andddd. since im bored im gonna show you these poems my friend wrote me cause i think they're pretty effing good.

• hey sai your teeth look really really good!!!! yay for no stinking braces lol!!
  • lol i will NEVER EVER EVER

get in a car with you

wink.gif
  • Ok, here's a "new" one of me. It's in front of Bogart's in Cincinnati before the Interpol show there. We waited like 6 hours in line, haha. Note the coffee.

~Rachael
    at work
  • i like your hat & gloves rachel!

sara-yes, you def. should not. i don'te ven trust myself driving..myself.

jen-- thanks!! i cant believe how long i actually had those thigns on for. im so glad they're off.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Feb 25 2005, 01:29 AM)

OK... beautiful eyes and all... but what the shmagecky do you have a can of RAID sittin on your dresser for?!?! ohmy.gif

The only way to keep those roaches at bay is to stop throwing those candy wrappers on the floor! hahaha.

(maybe its something else, like a wood cleaner or air freshener. If so let me know so I can edit this joke and not feel so salty tongue.gif )
  • oops i'm pretty crap wiv computers!!
    i bet dis won't work!!

[/quote]

How do i get my pic here?
    what happened to the other half???
    god i h8 computers!!!
  • QUOTE (CrssEyedNSmilin @ Feb 26 2005, 07:07 AM)
    OK... beautiful eyes and all... but what the shmagecky do you have a can of RAID sittin on your dresser for?!?!  ohmy.gif

The only way to keep those roaches at bay is to stop throwing those candy wrappers on the floor! hahaha.

I think it's for her ant problem.
    I remember Sai freaking out over ants.

haha
  • How do i get my pic here?
    what happened to the other half???
    god i h8 computers!!!

I think that it isn't all there because your picture is 259kb, which i guess is too big for 1 attachment.
    Try a picture that uses less kb (a smaller 1).
  • oh my gosh, no it is raid, youre right. and i have an unnatural and very extreme fear of fruit flies... and SOMEHOW they end up in my bedroom sometimes, like even in winter, but not lately thank god, but i'd rather just have it there just in case so i can just spray them to death instead of having to find them and swat at them. my mom gets pissed though, i think she thinks i'm sniffing it when i spray it and doesn't believe me that there are actually any fruit flies. hahahaha seriously though, i'm so scared of fruit flies.
  • wow i feel all totally new to here....you all seem like HUUGE friends and junk..

here is a bad photo of me..its all arty and out of focus....i think my mum was drunk..

*hopes the pic works*
  • QUOTE (minia @ Feb 26 2005, 10:27 PM)
    oh my gosh, no it is raid, youre right. and i have an unnatural and very extreme fear of fruit flies... and SOMEHOW they end up in my bedroom sometimes, like even in winter, but not lately thank god, but i'd rather just have it there just in case so i can just spray them to death instead of having to find them and swat at them. my mom gets pissed though, i think she thinks i'm sniffing it when i spray it and doesn't believe me that there are actually any fruit flies. hahahaha seriously though, i'm so scared of fruit flies.

huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 27 2005, 12:30 PM)
    wow i feel all totally new to here....you all seem like HUUGE friends and junk..

here is a bad photo of me..its all arty and out of focus....i think my mum was drunk..
    *hopes the pic works*

welcome to the board!
    we can all be friends too smile.gif
  • thank you for the welcome! smile.gif