In this Discussion

Comments On Andy's Blog

Comments

• Those girls almost hit us in the heads numerous times. Do you think they were drunk or just weird?
  • Oh yeah, someone else asked Andy if he is gay. In case anyone else was wondering...no, he isn't. Haha.
  • QUOTE (amazing_otter @ Mar 12 2005, 11:48 PM)
    New Andy is 26. The scary girls behind me asked him last night, at the omaha show.

What!?! They told us (in Salt Lake City) that he was 21, allegedly the same age and birthday as a young woman in the audience. They would lie to us just to create a greater coincidence?

That's it. I'm resigning and deleting all my posts.
  • ahahahaha...
    you make me laugh.

i wonder if they were lying to us at omaha too...maybe his age will remain a mystery forever.
  • hmmm, I wonder why there's so much mystery about his birthday. Some kind of conspiracy...
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Mar 13 2005, 08:21 PM)
    hmmm, I wonder why there's so much mystery about his birthday. Some kind of conspiracy...

it's because he just had his birthday.
  • no. in salt lake the girl said she was 21 and he said "me too....just kidding"
  • QUOTE (earthvssoup26 @ Mar 13 2005, 11:32 PM)
    no.  in salt lake the girl said she was 21 and he said "me too....just kidding"
    Oh!

Thank you for saving me the effort of deleting all of my many posts in disgust. I didn't hear the "just kidding". Or possibly the novelty of singing "happy birthday" at a show clouded my memory. That was a great show.
  • Yes, it was indeed freakishly hot at the venue in Omaha. But it was a great show. And about those video picture hunt games at bars....I love them. I am terrible at them....but I love them.
  • har har har

he tried on women's clothing

what a girl
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Mar 14 2005, 08:53 PM)
    har har har

he tried on women's clothing

what a girl

i think he's secretly trying to be damian.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 15 2005, 12:10 AM)
    i think he's secretly trying to be damian.

well... it's not like the world would be worse off or anything with 2 damians... I wouldn't mind ;-) but I like Rusty how he is
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Mar 14 2005, 10:09 PM)
    well... it's not like the world would be worse off or anything with 2 damians... I wouldn't mind ;-) but I like Rusty how he is

as do i!
  • Are there pictures of Rusty anywhere? My cat's name is Rusty, so I keep picturing him when I read Rusty's posts. Is he really cute and fuzzy with a white tummy and socks? Does he get nose whistles a lot? That'd be too weird if he did.....my Rusty does. I love nose whistles.

smile.gif
  • QUOTE (bertie @ Mar 15 2005, 05:22 PM)
    Are there pictures of Rusty anywhere?  My cat's name is Rusty, so I keep picturing him when I read Rusty's posts.  Is he really cute and fuzzy with a white tummy and socks?  Does he get nose whistles a lot?  That'd be too weird if he did.....my Rusty does.  I love nose whistles.

smile.gif

umm he's cute, but not so fuzzy. I think he wears socks, but not so sure about the white belly. there are some pics on one of the posts, just loook for em
  • What must be understood of us Lawrence "indigenous folk" is that we like our spring weather AND that we had finally had a taste of it over the course of a few days prior to the bands arrival in town. A cold front (tragically) moved in the night before BUT for allll of us that plan our outfits days in advance, you must understand, we HAD to wear our "Frat Guy" uniforms of similar t-shirts and shorts. It's either that OR we're just not the brightest ... you choose.

And stop with the "disastrous" unveiling of Return business ... as long as it's you guys playing it, it has no choice BUT to be glorious (I honestly can't thank you guys enough for that!)

• Rrrrrrrrusty is hot as shit! Am I wrong? Am I friggin' wrong? This Rusty character makes me semen my drawers! Please! Please! Rusty hear my pleas! Come to me Rusty! Cum to NY Rusty! Give me what I need!
  • Rusty is definitely hot. He is also definitely nice, I wish he was on the second album, but he'll get his go on the third album and it will be freakin sweet, just you wait.
  • QUOTE (SeriousBusiness @ Mar 16 2005, 02:25 AM)
    Cum to NY Rusty!

hehehehehe

*dies*

happy.gif
  • no mayo?!:blink:

what the hell kind of sandwich does he eat?

actually...ive been avoiding the mayo because of my diet. but if i had it my way, i could still put mayo on my sandwiches.

pfft what a silly guy!!