In this Discussion

Post Your Picture

Comments

• why do i never ever come here anymore?
    it's so much fun.

so this is me :

it's totally huge.

or you can just go to my myspace?
    http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...=20050306095350
  • yeah...i look disgusting with bleached hair. this lady in the salon didnt know i was dying it blue after the bleach, and she told like 3 other customers that i was going blonde, i was mega embarrassed. i would never go blonde.
  • hi, im new here, but i may as well post a picture to so biggrin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Sil...32/DSC01137.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Sil...32/DSC01140.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Sil...32/DSC01141.jpg

they're so incredibly huge, so just follow they links.. they wont bite biggrin.gif
    and sara.. i wish i had just wavy hair too.. unfortuneately, while you say your hair "doesnt do anything" (although frankly i think its gorgeous) i cant get my hair ever "not to do anything".. it <b>will</b> one day take over the world.. i garuntee *curly hair attacks*
  • awww i like your hair! i didnt realize in the first picture (until i looked at the second) that you had a tube top on. i was like :-o! nekked! hahaha
  • oh, whoops, hehe tongue.gif
    i forget that it looks like that tongue.gif
  • lol i guess hair is a very ridiculous thing!!

and thank you for thinking my hair is gorgeous

i am lucky, though that if i forget to brush it in the morning, i can just run my fingers through it at school, and it'll look just as good

haha i guess that we all just want something different
  • just to save you the trouble at looking at my lame myspace profile

its...really REALLY lame lol...so here's my picture of me...being lame with my new camera. NOT wearing makeup...but im not usually. so excuse my imperfections. wink.gif

my picture
  • SARA I LOVE YOU x10000000000

you are SO CUTE

i wish i had wavy hair too!!!

[attachment=42:attachment]
    i tried...

[attachment=41:attachment]
    YAY FOR ASIANS

i couldn't find my digital cam sad.gif

sadly, it's only been like twenty minutes and the curls have fallen out already pretty much. that was such an awkward sentence. i suppose i could have used hairspray, but this was just for fun.
  • QUOTE (doodle noodle @ Mar 14 2005, 12:52 AM)
    SARA I LOVE YOU x10000000000

you are SO CUTE

i wish i had wavy hair too!!!

[attachment=42:attachment]
    i tried...

[attachment=41:attachment]
    YAY FOR ASIANS

i couldn't find my digital cam sad.gif

sadly, it's only been like twenty minutes and the curls have fallen out already pretty much. that was such an awkward sentence. i suppose i could have used hairspray, but this was just for fun.

ooh yay! the bangs turned out awesome maureen!
    hahaha
    [i might do it today maureen lol... maybe...]
  • yay maureen!!!

lol you're so adorable

awww lol

i know exactly what you mean...youre happy with it for the first 5 minutes, and then its all blah again. so you fix your hair and then run to show whoever...but its already flat once you reach them!!

so you have to make them sit and watch you while you do it

and then they say it looks awesome for that first 5 minutes...if you could just find a way to make it permanent...or at least for an hour.
  • thats the complete opposite for me tongue.gif i try desparately to straighten mine and then its really long and nice but by then end of the day it has curled up and taken over >.<
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Mar 6 2005, 09:04 AM)
    you know what i really really REALLY want? wavy hair!!

like, not un-manageable curly, but those nice wavy bordering curly hair that looks so freakin cute

some mornings i wake up like "woah, my hair looks hot, i'm glad i have wavy hair" other mornings i wake up wondering "did i stick my finger in an electical outlet while i was sleeping?!?" i was having the electrical outlet reaction the last few days, but i went and got my hair cut today... usually when i get my hair cut the hair dresser is all "you have such pretty curls" and throws curl enhancer in my hair... but not today... today my hair was straightened when the cut was thru... first time in my nearly 22 years of life i have ever seen my hair straight...

• Aw you're so pretty! I have the same problem, I HAVE to straighten my hair before I go out in public, I can't even tie it back because the layers are too short. It's so curly, not even nice curly! One day it'll all fall out because I straightened it too much *sigh*
  • this might sound weird

but how different does it FEEL to have wavy hair than it feels to have straight hair?

does either really feel any better? or is it just because you like one more because of the way it looks?
  • You know you all want hair like this.

• QUOTE (melanie @ Mar 19 2005, 06:43 PM)
    You know you all want hair like this.

that's HOT haha.
  • Check me out in my OKGO shirt at Wrightsville Beach, NC a coupla weeks ago:

• QUOTE (bertie @ Jun 14 2005, 06:44 PM)
    Check me out in my OKGO shirt at Wrightsville Beach, NC a coupla weeks ago:

http://www.geocities.com/fins2the_l/Liz1.JPG

my ok go shirt is cooler...

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 14 2005, 07:51 PM)
    my ok go shirt is cooler...

Haha!! That is awesome! Did you make it into a tube-top or did it come like that???
    Very nice!!!

smile.gif
  • QUOTE (bertie @ Jun 14 2005, 06:54 PM)
    Haha!!  That is awesome!  Did you make it into a tube-top or did it come like that???
    Very nice!!!

smile.gif

i made it into a tube top...