In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Yay, I got my blue shirt today! (I work @ best buy... and I am no longer a trainee!)
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Nov 23 2005, 05:13 PM)
    Yay, I got my blue shirt today! (I work @ best buy... and I am no longer a trainee!)

Woo! Congratulations! Best Buy is awesome. Except the one in Port Huron. That one sucks.

But the other Best Buys I've been too are really nice. They have all the albums I want to buy. Where as Port Huron doesn't. dry.gif
  • Okay. So, I hate PDA. Like, I really just hate it. I can't watch it. Too much for me to take. I now have a boyfriend. My first one actually. I don't know what the hell to do with him. Our first "date" consisted of us at his house watching 3 hours of Scrubs. Anyway, today we were with a group of people. He was like "alright I am gonna go." Then leans in for not one...but two kisses. I can't take PDA. I don't like to be a witness of it. Why would I want to partake in it? What shoud I do?
  • just get over it, it's nice. just don't over do it. when you get a little older you'll love it.
  • haha, try one more year Laura.

mwahahahahahaha. I'm an evil one.
  • I myself am quite a fan of pda... and for those who were at the ann arbor concert, I apologize... it used to make me uncomfortable, but now I quite enjoy partaking...
  • HAPPY WHITE THANKSGIVING!!

(We have snow.)
  • happy non thanksgiving in non countrys that celerbrate it
  • it's...78 degrees here (26 is dee is paying attention)

at any rate, stay warm my snowy little ones and have a pleasant and safe thanksgiving.
  • happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate...
    happy thursday to those who do not...
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 23 2005, 11:34 PM)
    haha, try one more year Laura. 
    mwahahahahahaha.  I'm an evil one.

Huh?

I want a white thanksgiving.
  • i dont like thanksgiving. not because i have to be thankfull cause i dont mind that part..
  • I like stuffing. I might have ate too much of it today. And the cranberries that I ate, (That I love SOOOO much) burnt my tongue for some reason so I was upset about that.

Then my family went home driving 15 MPH because of this stupid white Thanksgiving. Except it was more hazy and gray and crappy.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Nov 24 2005, 01:25 PM)
    I want a white thanksgiving.
    I'll deal with brushing off snow and/or scraping ice off my car if I have to, but FROZEN CAR DOORS SUCK. Pounding them didn't even work, so I had to resort to pouring hot water on them, but that resulted in more ice to freeze for the next time...I can't stand winter weather. mad.gif

however, i enjoyed not having to work and lots of yummy food. smile.gif
  • Damnit, for the first time in months we get cold weather and it's sooo great... but it only lasted a week!!!!! Now it's warm again >o| grrr!!!!
  • *raises hand*

i don't like hockey.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Nov 26 2005, 03:01 PM)
    *raises hand*
    i don't like hockey.

shades, the only logical explaination i have been able to come up with to explain your dislike of hockey is that YOU"RE CRAZY!!! tongue.gif
  • ^ nuh uh
    i dont like hockey either
    but then again, i dont like very many sports except for soccer
    i like soccer bunches.

and thanksgiving morning sucked
    yes, it was snowing
    then it turned to rain
    and it was absolutley freezing
    and i was outside from ten to one
    because of the stupid thanksgiving football game
    and my hands were frozen cause i had to wear the little hobo gloves that come with our band uniform
    and i couldnt find the keys on my piccolo because i couldnt feel anything
    it sucked!!
    but then i went to my cousins' house and it was all better because we decided to learn the million ways dance together with my other friend.
    thats my story.
  • you're crazy too then....
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Nov 24 2005, 05:04 PM)
    HAPPY WHITE THANKSGIVING!!

(We have snow.)

Lol at first that sounded racist

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 25 2005, 01:48 AM)
    happy non thanksgiving in non countrys that celerbrate it

Go non thanksgiving!