In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/
    Its one of my favourite blogs, the photographer has been featured in many gallaries and is known for showing the beauty in Toronto. He does some great work.
  • yeah that's cool, lava lamps burn
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 26 2005, 07:06 PM)
    yeah that's cool, lava lamps burn

burn? How so?
  • Here is one of my cat, Zoey. It's a bit blurry because I had to flash off, but it's a good blurry.
  • Ooooooops. Double post.
  • Here is one of my cat, Zoey. It's a bit blurry because I had to flash off, but it's a good blurry.

[attachment=174:attachment]
  • AWWWWWWWWWWWw im in love!
  • cute cat jade, and twist leave your lava lamp on for a day and then press your tongue on it for five minutes, then you shall know what i mean
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 27 2005, 03:39 PM)
    cute cat jade, and twist leave your lava lamp on for a day and then press your tongue on it for five minutes, then you shall know what i mean

Hahahaha, why in the world would you do that?!

And here is my other cat, Sandy.

[attachment=175:attachment]
  • omg i had a cat called sandy, i picked him when i was 3, but we had to get him put to sleep this summer. sad times. sandy is an awesome cat name hehe.

annnnnd, Amanda, i ADORE the photot of the scrolly bit on the violin (or viola or whatever, but it looks like my violin haha) it looks wicked haha
  • ^ hmm... it looks to me like the f hole of a violin/viola/cello to me. Id like to say cello, but i think thats just cause i used to play one.

still very cool, though
  • kitties = adorable.
    QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 27 2005, 04:42 PM)
    And here is my other cat, Sandy. 

[attachment=175:attachment]
    i especially like the way that turned out.
  • here's something I did for a literary magazine...

• thanks for all the comments on my cat photos! and I like that graphic Sarah, it's very neat!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 27 2005, 05:54 PM)
    ^ hmm... it looks to me like the f hole of a violin/viola/cello to me. Id like to say cello, but i think thats just cause i used to play one.

still very cool, though

'tis of my violin. and its really dusty. because i hadnt played it in a while.
  • I really like that picture of the darts.

and one more:
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 28 2005, 12:39 AM)
    I really like that picture of the darts.
    and one more:

oh very funky.. i really like that
  • The same tree two months apart:

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 13 2005, 08:21 PM)
    The same tree two months apart:

ooh, nice!!