In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• My friend was craving pickles the other day. I said she was pregnant.
  • No I'm not pregnant, though pickles are really good.

I'm sorry about Yzerman. That's kind of like when Ben Wallace pulled out of the summer olympics. but it's basketball.
  • i'm not too worried about the olympics aspect of it cause...well, let's face it, F canada! i want Team USA to win it, but i think that yzerman is thinking about retiring early, and that is a bad thing. one of the best players of all time. i don't know what the wings would do with out him. he's been a wing since i was 4 and since before a lot of you were born. longest tenured captain in NHL history. so jade, he's been in charge of that team longer then you've been alive. weird thought...

• that's over 17 years, that's a very long time. I knew that though. My dad's a sports nut and he reminds me of stuff like this almost everyday.
  • your dad is awesome then...now back to those pickles....
  • so uh.... what i've learned today-

going outside in 32 degree F (aka 0 degree Celsius) weather wearing nothing but a sweatshirt over your t-shirt isnt a good idea,

CVS has cheezits on sale for a dollar if you have an extra-care card,

Middle schoolers who are "studying for their sex-ed quiz" and therefore repeating the words "anus", "vag", and a few others innapropriate for the little kid section of the library tend to get kicked out of said libry(to my everlasting glee),

Kids with dark curly hair whose names are derek tend to be called "Tony" by said middle-schoolers because he used to work at an ice-cream shop they went to after school,

and finally, this beautiful libry I am at right now has a wonderful book about pandas which I read because it reminded me of the board, and therefore I actually did learn something while at the library.

I win.
  • Chips are good. [The American kind. The British kind are good too though]
  • the british kind are much better!
  • ...today....the board fails....all day
  • ok chips refer to many things . . .

like poker chips, I suggest you don't eat them though.
  • I love poker... im just learning though. I play for pennies with my sisters, and sometimes i even win. Ha... you know what else i luv.... celebrity poker, maybe I just luv the fact that Dave Foley has a job.
    wow... dave really has seen better days havent he.... specificly his News radio days and his Kids in the halls days. By the way more randomness: I still watch Kids in the Hall at least once a week... always nice for a good laugh
  • That's Dave Foley?! What the hell happened? I think he just got old but he doesn't look like Dave Foley. But he is . . . Hmmmmm.

I've never watched celebrity poker, and I don't plan to. But poker is fun to play.
  • I am more of a fan of Texas Holdem (spelling?)
  • isnt Texas Holdem the same game they play in celebrity poker... huh.gif im unsure of many things, and this is one of those many things
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 6 2005, 10:21 PM)
    That's Dave Foley?!  What the hell happened?  I think he just got old but he doesn't look like Dave Foley.  But he is . . . Hmmmmm.

looks like dave foley to me. mind you he does look different from his days of kids in the hall, but it's still mr. foley.

QUOTE (juniormint @ Dec 6 2005, 10:23 PM)
    I am more of a fan of Texas Holdem (spelling?)

texas hold'em is still poker, it's just a type of poker you can play. i think that's what they play on celebrity poker too, but i could be wrong.
  • then
    image now image

.... maybe its just the ruffles.... but he looks druged
  • haha, he kind of looks like an evil magician from the early 1900s in that photo. hahahaha.
  • ha you are totaly right tongue.gif

whaaaaa ohmy.gif the first pic doent work... what eva
  • I saw this in a comic link that pandy had posted in another thread:
  • So, anybody: Is cheesecake really a cake? And water is supposed to be 70% of your body, right? Well, if I eat as much pasta as I should drink water, then is my body 70% pasta? It should be. That would be awesome. Actually, I eat more salad than pasta, so...? By the way. Do any of you know how to go about making a dress? You see, I have all these drawings, but I don't know how to make patterns for any of them. Anyone?...