In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 16 2006, 06:01 PM)
    Although, whenever it feels like a movie, I have a tendancy to make movie star faces and stop concentrating on what I'm doing.  Like driving.

Hahah. I always do that. It's actually rather annoying to all my friends because I tend to zone out. They've actually took time once. I think it was 3 minutes before I noticed them talking to me.
  • I zone out a lot, mostly in English class. biggrin.gif
  • i zone out a lot... which i why i tend to stare on the ground all the time now... 'cause i'm pretty sure i use to freak people out when i'd zone out while looking in their direction... "why has that creepy girl been staring at me for so long, ahhhh..."
  • hahaha, this girl in my lunch at the table next to us zone's out when she eats, and she always looks like she's staring at my friend Kat. It's so funny to watch because she's eating her food and zoned out at the same time. And Kat get's really pissed off and nervous. That's when she makes up random compound words. Which makes me very happy. biggrin.gif
  • i used to eat lunch on a regular basis, but that went out with yesterdays news(i wasnt sure how i was going to finish). i dont really like apples, they kind of suck, but i do like pears.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 3 2006, 09:18 PM)
    How about food in general.

Ummm. Not if it's liver, though. Or Shaving Cream...
  • i tasted shaving cream onetime, it was gross!
  • Precisely. You got it again! tongue.gifimage
  • i didnt think it would be gross, boy was i wrong. thats another reason i dont shave anymore.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 18 2006, 02:58 AM)
    i didnt think it would be gross, boy was i wrong. thats another reason i dont shave anymore.

Hairy, hairy beards make me happy.

Hairy hairy legs do not make me happy.
  • It has just occured to me that the Santa in the picture I posted may in fact be snorting Cocaine. It's a white christmas, is it?...
  • Shouldn't he be thin then?
  • its not santas fault! its genetics or something, he needs a bowflex.
  • Then fitting down all those chimneys wouldn't be so impressive, would it? He has a reputation to uphold. It must be a lot of stress running christmas and all. Who could blame him for turning to drugs?
  • i think its more impressive if he were like that 50 year old grandmother on the commercials, i dont know if you get the same commercials, but yeah.
  • Happy is:
    15 minute pillow fights where, by the end, you're so tired you just collapse, pillow in hand.

I lost so many brain cells today from getting hit in the head with pillows. It was totally worth it.
  • i used to have a toy battle axe, and it was soo cool! but one of my brothers broke it durring a pillow fight gone bad.
  • Awwww. Pillow fights are so much more dangerous than people think. My brain feels like jello. Or a slushie. But, then again. that's not much different than normal.
  • if you had a battleaxe, imagine how awesome you would be!