In this Discussion

THE ULTIMATE MAN THREAD

Comments

• QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jan 22 2006, 07:26 PM)
    welllll...you're british, aren't you?

WHat? i know British boys. Pandy for example. Or is he a woman too?
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 23 2006, 04:30 AM)

I don't know about him, but I am not a woman. And I've got balls to prove it!
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 22 2006, 10:30 PM)
    C'mon...we all know how manly British men are!

that's a joke, but I mean it lovingly as I love British men. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (reelbigrich @ Jan 22 2006, 07:31 PM)
    I don't know about him, but I am not a woman. And I've got balls to prove it!

So, I do too. That doesn't make me a man.
  • i think i'm going to revoke everyones premission to post in here....then it could be a land of dave.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 23 2006, 01:24 PM)
    i think i'm going to revoke everyones premission to post in here....then it could be a land of dave.

you mean the land of andy. we've already established he's the only man around here tongue.gif
  • actually, it's just you and him then.....
  • Well. That would be boring. I mean I know people who talk to themselves, but posting to yourself is kind of sad, Dave.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 23 2006, 04:56 PM)
    actually, it's just you and him then.....

ouch dave, very ouch. but i'd rather be alone with andy than alone with you any day... much better company, he doesn't threaten to punch me in my uterus tongue.gif
  • That sounds painful. Are you pregnant?
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 23 2006, 06:55 PM)
    That sounds painful. Are you pregnant?

yes
  • QUOTE (reelbigrich @ Jan 23 2006, 03:30 AM)
    K, that did make me laugh.... But my real manly response is:

OI!!! [Insert numerous expletives] Want a fight?
    *Punches wall*

hahaha, rich your my hero
  • Well that's how us Brits fight isn't it? Heh. And that means I am now your hero twice over! One of my friends knows where to get that swimming panda, but she won't tell me. Bitch.

QUOTE (w00t @ Jan 23 2006, 08:46 PM)
    you mean the land of andy.  we've already established he's the only man around here tongue.gif

Hey, what about me!
  • QUOTE (reelbigrich @ Jan 23 2006, 09:13 PM)
    Hey, what about me!

hmm well you might be let into the manly club, but you'd need to talk to andy about that. all i know is that dave's definately not man enough for it tongue.gif
  • Yes he is. He has an awesome show, and he plays hockey.
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Jan 23 2006, 08:17 PM)
    hmm well you might be let into the manly club, but you'd need to talk to andy about that.  all i know is that dave's definately not man enough for it tongue.gif
    but his name is not only rich, but reelbigrich! plus, he's andy's hero twice over. you've missed some stuff while you were away and welcome back!
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jan 24 2006, 02:41 AM)
    but his name is not only rich, but reelbigrich!  plus, he's andy's hero twice over.  you've missed some stuff while you were away and welcome back!

oh thanks shades for the welcome back, i guess i have missed a lot. well i suppose if reelbigrich is andy's hero twice over he can definately be in the club wink.gif
  • actually, i don't think you've missed too much, just a couple new guys:
    new brit: reelbigrich who posted a lovely swimming panda somewhere on the board.
    new canadian: did you already know of sweetness?

...oh, and our sad response or lackthereof to the group project that Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has assigned! mellow.gif