In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• oooh!! he's beautiful! guys w/ blue eyes are... beautiful. especially when they sorta "sparkle" like his do... amazing. also!! he's going to be in madison the weekend i'm going home to see ok go! i may just have to go see him.... hahaha. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 7 2006, 12:09 AM)
    Haha, yeah, but I always have such problems with eye contact sometimes because I find myself talking to people and totally staring in a different direction.  I don't know, I love eyes, yet I find it intimidating around people I don't know too well or don't feel too comfortable with.  [Ready?  I'm going to get all faux-poetic on you].  Maybe it's because I feel like the eyes give away too much and I don't like that.  I'm an actress, I put up fronts sometimes.

[P.S.  I read ALL minds.  I'm one o' them psychic detectives... ok, that's a lie.  Though I think it would be a really cool profession to put on a resumé.  "Let's see what you did Ms. L... librarian, actress.... psychic detective?!"]

I want to read minds!! Maybe not, I would know things that I didn't want to know.
  • *** what is in roses head right now***

{{{I LOVE JADE}}} biggrin.gif
  • time for more kat?

i think so

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 7 2006, 12:31 AM)
    OH my goodness.  Move over Carl.

He has fucking beautiful eyes... um, scratch that, beautiful face

Carl just called. He says he's hurt. wink.gif

But, yes. Eyes. *melt* I think that may be part of why I'm such a Cillian Murphy fangirl- it's those eyes.

Like here:

*melt*
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 7 2006, 04:29 AM)

He kind of looks like Damian.

Unfortunately, I don't look at eyes. I have this freaky aversion towards them (don't yell at me!)...and I don't know why.

I'm an ass kind of girl.

Them: Hey, do you know Kyle?
    Me: Is he the one with the apple bottom shoe right cheek moves in a sort of up down JERK motion when he walks?
    Them: What?
    Me: No?
  • I do find eyes hot, but I also have a problem with making eye contact with people--I guess I also think eyes give away a lot and I can't bring myself to look people in the eye for long periods of time. It freaks me out...

But I would stare into Cillian Murphy's eyes forever if I could cause they are beautiful.
  • I'll put my two cents in:

My current love Gerard Butler

Amina introduced me to one of the sexiest men alive, Mr. Tom Ford

My all time favourite, Shahrukh Khan

My goddess (and fellow Piscean), Elizabeth Taylor

She's inspired me to get married 8 times too.
  • omg, gerard butler.... yes!! i pretty much melt everytime i watch/listen to phantom of the opera. like.... guh! amazing...

i also have a very odd, very strong attraction towards michael ian black.

maybe it's his sense of humor, idk. i tend to like comedic men. like m.i.b, hal sparks, mo rocca, demetri martin, jimmy fallon... and the 2 new guys on snl. hahaha
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 8 2006, 01:21 AM)
    I'm an ass kind of girl.

Them: Hey, do you know Kyle?
    Me: Is he the one with the apple bottom shoe right cheek moves in a sort of up down JERK motion when he walks?
    Them: What?
    Me: No?

laugh.gif I must say, the ass is very important to me as well, probably right after the eyes.

I have a personal...I don't know, thing against Elizabeth Taylor. I don't hate her or anything, nothing like that. But I didn' t like her when I was younger because I have always adored Carrie Fisher (woot Princess Leia!), and her father left her and her family for Elizabeth Taylor. Or something like that.

But I do have to admit that she is a beautiful woman, and I guess I admire her in some respects. I know, I know, I'm a dork.
  • Let's play a game. What stage is this?
  • Stage 4.

[P.S. He's my lover. I couldn't resist the plaid.]
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 9 2006, 03:26 AM)
    [P.S.  He's my lover.  I couldn't resist the plaid.]

Pudgy McPudgyster! Lucky girl!
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 9 2006, 03:55 AM)
    Pudgy McPudgyster!  Lucky girl!

mmmmm.... I know.

He's a real sex panther. Rawr.
  • I remember that Teddy guy because he has a blog about Gavin walking around with a giant knife.

Oh no wait...a 'podcast'.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Feb 8 2006, 04:58 PM)
    i also have a very odd, very strong attraction towards michael ian black. 

i love stella a lil too much, and ill takes this as an opportunity to post some wac stella pics...

• QUOTE (Felster @ Feb 9 2006, 11:02 AM)
    i love stella a lil too much, and ill takes this as an opportunity to post some wac stella pics...

They all seem rather smarkward, no?

I think Micheal Ian Black is rather attractive as well.
  • Michael Ian Black reminds me of I love the 80s/90s/etc. which reminds me of how awesome Hal Sparks is:

• QUOTE (Felster @ Feb 9 2006, 03:02 PM)

I still firmly believe that Stella may have been one of the funniest shows on the air. My friends and I used to sit around and watch the episodes while munching on popcorn and laughing our asses off. The coffehouse one still remains effing brilliant.

I too love MIB, which was why I almost puked out a lung when I saw him at Boreders a while ago.
  • i like michael showalter more than michael ian black

and is it too late for my input on project runway?

i do n't like daniel vosovic's work. he's adorable, and a super sweet guy, but i find his outfits so...plain. lol i was an andrae girl even pre-chi-pao/ emotional breakdown

and now that nick is gone...i basically dont want to watch anymore

booo

anyhow. stage 2 of smarkwardness = hottest. yes, no?