In this Discussion

Grey's Anatomy

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Talk about your likes/dislikes, predictions, rants/raves, fav. characters, the music...
Anything and everything about Grey's Anatomy!
Happy Posting! smile.gif

Comments

• i love it.

its like ER and Scrubs put together.
  • I wanted to kill Meredith for screwing with George's head. And then George for cutting his hair. But I love the George/Burke friendship and Cristina's reaction to it. and I love McDreamy times a million.

Unfortunately, Addison is kinda growing on me (don't hurt me!). I think she's beautiful.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Mar 15 2006, 11:39 PM)
    I wanted to kill Meredith for screwing with George's head. And then George for cutting his hair. But I love the George/Burke friendship and Cristina's reaction to it. and I love McDreamy times a million.

Unfortunately, Addison is kinda growing on me (don't hurt me!). I think she's beautiful.

Agree, agree, agree! I love Geroge. And I love the George/Burke friendship. biggrin.gif Soooooooo cute when they were playing the clarinet and trumpet together. wub.gif

And I do think Addison is beautiful. I keep trying to find a decent pic of her, because I need to get a hair cut and I like the one she's got, but I can't find any. tongue.gif
  • yea! I like Addison, she kinda keeps things interesting at times, the poison oak episode was hilarious. my coworker got an Addison haircut, she does have pretty red hair I have to agree! Everyone loves George, yay, I kinda like his new haircut too...but don't like what's going on with him and meredith.

and did anyone notice that McDreamy was kinda weirded out or just disappointed when Meredith told him that she slept with George?

and everyone I've talked to loves Denny and Izzie but I find him rather annoying and dull...I think it's just me...

Yes, hersey05 it is like a mixup of Scrubs and ER. I never really thought about it but it's exactly that!
  • i refuse to like addison

for multiple reasons

1) she is with mcdreamy--i am so jealous
    2) she is a cheating ho

and lol thats it

but patrick dempsey

zomg i love him
  • As much as I want to hate her, I can't make myself hate Addison. Sure, she cheated, but McDreamy didn't help with that. I can't help feeling bad for her... esepcially after the poison oak being her karmic fate and her breakdown about it. Meh. I don't know. I still want Mere and McDreamy to be together.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 16 2006, 12:43 AM)
    and everyone I've talked to loves Denny and Izzie but I find him rather annoying and dull...I think it's just me...

You really don't like Denny? I think he's cool, but the whole situation is not at all realistic--I'm pretty sure it's unethical to get involved with a patient.

Yeah McDreamy treats Addison terribly, but I think it's cool that they're showing them trying to resolve it instead of getting a divorce.

Oh and I love Bailey. That episode when that guy came in and was talking to her all day about the Nazi without knowing it was her was hilarious.
  • i have never heard of this show in my life..

so its a comedy?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Mar 16 2006, 12:55 PM)
    You really don't like Denny? I think he's cool, but the whole situation is not at all realistic--I'm pretty sure it's unethical to get involved with a patient.

Yeah, I agree. I don't know how I want that situation to end up. I really like Denny, but.....it's definitely not a realistic situation.

i have never heard of this show in my life..

so its a comedy?

It's...um...is it a comedy? I guess it's a drama-comedy.

Also, can I just say- Cristina Yang? Smithie. Booya.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 16 2006, 07:02 PM)
    Also, can I just say- Cristina Yang? Smithie. Booya.

Sandra Oh has been one of my fav. actresses since I saw her in Sideways. She has such command. I'm so jealous of her talent... however, I must say, the entire cast in general is talented (that could be why the show is so good biggrin.gif )
  • sandra oh is my idol, esp. as an asian performer

i saw her SOOOOOO long ago in this ridiculous movie about chinese identity in like, canada

ive loved her since then

and dude. denny = so cool

id fall in love with him

and also....that hockey guy cutting his finger off....ICKKKKK!!!
  • Blah! I missed last night's episode. sad.gif And I've heard it was a good one, too...
  • ive neva seen this show, when does it air?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 30 2006, 12:06 AM)
    ive neva seen this show, when does it air?

Sundays, 1o pm EST, on...ABC? I think it's on ABC. I missed the last two episodes. tongue.gif
  • Yeah it's ABC. Last Sunday was a rerun.

Was anyone else as annoyed as I was?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Mar 30 2006, 05:48 AM)
    Yeah it's ABC. Last Sunday was a rerun.

Was anyone else as annoyed as I was?

YES. I really get excited for Grey's. I had my hot chocolate ready, all the work I was going to pretend to do during the show out, and all curled up in a blanket when it came on as a rerun. Damn you ABC. Daaaaammmnnn yoooou.
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Mar 16 2006, 07:58 PM)
    i saw her SOOOOOO long ago in this ridiculous movie about chinese identity in like, canada

Do you mean Long Life, Happiness and Prosperity? Because I love that movie a lot.

I also love Grey's Anatomy a lot. It's one of the only shows that I actually watch every week. Addison is kind of growing on me too. I don't really want her and McDreamy together, but I like her. And I'm still pissed at Meredith for what she did to George. Biatch.
  • I haven't been watching since the whole bomb thing..can someone tell me what's going on?
  • Anyone notice the TULANE shirt on Dr. Burke at the end of the last episode? woo! haha

Sometimes I hate Cristina, then she does something like her plan to get George out of the apartment and I go back to loving her.

oh, um, what's going on...Meredith is 'friends' with McDreamy and Addison (?), she just found out she has 2 half sisters cause her dad remarried after he left her mom, and she took a vow of celibacy but Chris O'Donnell is a guest on the show now so that's not going to happen. George is still mad at her, but he's dating a new doctor and Christina managed to kick him out of the appartment. Izzy's still having a thing with Denny, and Alex is still being an ass to everyone. I think that's all....Do you know about the George/Meredith issue?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 5 2006, 03:06 PM)
    Anyone notice the TULANE shirt on Dr. Burke at the end of the last episode? woo! haha

Sometimes I hate Cristina, then she does something like her plan to get George out of the apartment and I go back to loving her.

oh, um, what's going on...Meredith is 'friends' with McDreamy and Addison (?), she just found out she has 2 half sisters cause her dad remarried after he left her mom, and she took a vow of celibacy but Chris O'Donnell is a guest on the show now so that's not going to happen. George is still mad at her, but he's dating a new doctor and Christina managed to kick him out of the appartment. Izzy's still having a thing with Denny, and Alex is still being an ass to everyone. I think that's all....Do you know about the George/Meredith issue?

Why do I keep missing episodes....?