In this Discussion

Damians Shirt!

Comments

• okay. what about pink polka dot pants or shirt???
  • I remember when he started wearing pink shirts! I loved the outfits! I was disappointed when he didn't wear the pink jacket and pink pants to my show. But that pink shirt... I didn't realize they actually had a wardrobe after that tour.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 5 2006, 11:59 PM)
    okay. what about pink polka dot pants or shirt???

Pink polka dots would totally work. He already has a pink tie with white polka dots. He could pull it off. Real rockstars wear pink, after all. wink.gif

QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 6 2006, 01:14 AM)
    I remember when he started wearing pink shirts! I loved the outfits! I was disappointed when he didn't wear the pink jacket and pink pants to my show. But that pink shirt... I didn't realize they actually had a wardrobe after that tour.

Mmmm, pink jacket...you know what else I love? The white suit. I can't find a picture of it right now, but when I do, I'll post it.
  • He wore the white suit a week ago. well, he changed into it for the 10 minutes he was at the afterparty lol
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 6 2006, 09:30 AM)
    Mmmm, pink jacket...you know what else I love? The white suit. I can't find a picture of it right now, but when I do, I'll post it.

Thiiis one?

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2006, 03:46 PM)
    Thiiis one?

YEEESSS! omg that is one of the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen of him.
  • There's more at GettyImages from the Woodie Awards. I have one of them on my wall, they're all great shots.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2006, 04:23 PM)
    There's more at GettyImages from the Woodie Awards. I have one of them on my wall, they're all great shots.

It's just so cuuuuuuuuuuuute. So cute! He's like, "Hi! I'm here! I'm going to smile at the camera now! Yes! I look dapper in my white suit, don't I? Yay for awards, um, stuff! *cute!*"

Edit: Okay, so I just took a look at a bunch of those GettyImages, and they're all lovely, EXCEPT 1) they listed Damian as "Damian" (that's such a JC thing to do), and 2) they've listed Andy as Andrew Duncan. Oh, and they listed Damian as Andy D. in one pic, too. blink.gif
  • did anyone else see this picture of dan at that gettyimages site? i thought it was so funny...

and i noticed that there were some pics of them on the Daily Download... before the election. i wanna see it!!! do they have reruns of that or something? i'm so curious. hehe... that reminds me... i was watching Dumped on Fuse today and A Million Way was on it!!! woohoo!!!! k, enough with the exclamation points.. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 5 2006, 11:33 PM)
    There's a video on YouTube of Damian yapping during a show in Austin about his reasons for wearing the red pants that night. Apparently "the ladies" are an integral part of his decision.

Yep, that would be MY video. The reason he was wearing the pants was becuase it was Andy's Bday, however, the next day was and he corrected himself the next day. The thing with girls has to do with why he loves Austin, because they're hotter than anywhere else.
  • Sweden got props, too.
  • You're right, I forgot about that. MixTape, have I told you lately (on both boards) how much I love your icons and sigs?
  • Aww, just call me Kay!

Anyway, you have and I get bashful every time..my icon on this board, actually, is totally ripped off of http://backseatkiss.com which you guys should check out and adore.
  • But what about Kermit????? Where is he recognized??? And your sig, I'm so going to make into a shirt if you don't mind.
  • That would be awesome, but I would love if you made one for me, too, if it isn't hypercomplicated or anything.

And I keep Kermit around because he's sick and tired of being oppressed by that damned pig and he needs to be promoted as an individual. A frog from the mean streets.
  • It's not easy being green, yo'.
  • Okay, back to shirts, etc.: I really like this shirt/tie/pants combo. In fact, I think I may like the black pants more than the red ones... ohmy.gif

But that's not the important part. Here's the shirt (guh, I hate it when I'm signed into the wrong Flickr account and I have to sign out and sign back in to get a pic link...):

• Based on this pic, I vote for black pants. I think we wore that broach on stage when I saw him, yey. How long has he been such a huge broach fan?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 12 2006, 01:09 AM)
    Based on this pic, I vote for black pants.

Ahem.

I vote black pants too.

I think we wore that broach on stage when I saw him, yey. How long has he been such a huge broach fan?

Errr, dunno'. I think it more or less developed over last summer. That's my guess.
  • He said that he wears the brooches in order to keep his tie from shifting when he moves his guitar.