In this Discussion

The Offical DWYW chart thread

Comments

• Lol, go ahead, so as long as it's about Ratboy and not about me.
  • yea I would, but I don't wanna get mauled by everyone for going even more off topic.....
  • Ah, yes. You're right. You have good self-control. Back to the topic then!
  • I have terrible self-control....

So I have 2 singles now lol.... only a couple of days til the chart. I doubt it'll make it tho, the marketing has been crap again.
  • I'd buy one if I had any money and if I knew for sure that buying it would definitely count towards the chart number.
  • I've promised myself I won't buy anything else off of ebay until I get home in may. I don't think it'll work. I still need to get both single cd's.
  • my other one came today

fun music times for all
  • The live one? I want to get that.
  • well its Sunday.... I'm gonna check the chart right now (don't hold your breath people btw haha)

No Such luck. Didn't make the top 40. AGAIN. And there is SO MUCH crap in the charts, I dunno how they didnt make it. Bloody hell!!!!
  • that sucks. a lot. Charts annoy me, and so does the label who hasn't helped the band do any promotion. What the hell's that about?
  • t'is a shame for the okgo boys

the record boss's need to open there eyes and actully promote there bands..
  • I know, I've seen NO promo stuff AT ALL. And I saw about 3 posters for A Million Ways. They wont make it big/enough money to incite touring over here if they don't promote the band properly. It makes me so angry!!! They could even make the street team do it, jebus, I'd do it for free!!
  • im on the street team

and i had nothing, nothing! to do for the single relise
  • i'm on the street team too.... hence me saying make the street team do it lol.
  • see that does make sence..

IT WAS EARLY..or late
  • haha. Yeah does the street team do anything? The Juggling Club hasn't been doing anything recently. Promote! We should try to mobilize our own next time.
  • aside from me handing out stuff for the A million ways single..nothing
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 10 2006, 11:36 AM)
    haha. Yeah does the street team do anything? The Juggling Club hasn't been doing anything recently. Promote! We should try to mobilize our own next time.

Dude, yeah, what's the point of the JC (other than to give the teenyboppers a place to spell Damian's name wrong) if we don't do anything? Like, the challenges are fun and all, but most of them really aren't going to do much to promote the band, and isn't that the point of the street team? Can we like, take over the JC? I feel like if a bunch of us got in on the action, there would be a bunch more going on over there.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 9 2006, 09:59 PM)
    well its Sunday.... I'm gonna check the chart right now (don't hold your breath people btw haha)

No Such luck. Didn't make the top 40. AGAIN. And there is SO MUCH crap in the charts, I dunno how they didnt make it. Bloody hell!!!!

Not surprising, I couldn't find anywhere that was selling it. Fair enough you can get them online but the casual buyer is more likely just to pick them up instore. Some of the rubbish that was being stocked was unbelievable as well mad.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2006, 10:05 PM)
    I'm hoping somebody can add a recording of the Les Mis song.

Somebody put it on YouTube!! YAAAYYY!