In this Discussion

The Offical DWYW chart thread

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 11 2006, 01:41 AM)
    I believe he is a former merch guy and apparently the current webmaster for the MySpace. I'm not sure beyond that, Karleigh knows him better. Also, he = way cool. You should go to their MySpace and tell him that Special K told you to say hi.

Milosh is Mike. he used to tour with the guys and sell their merch and stuff. He is uber cool and has incredible hair and likes to drink stella. And he is great to get drunk with. And he dances all cute. And he likes cardigans. And i have an awesome photo with him, but its on my other pc...
  • What's Stella?

I wish I could get drunk with Ok Go and their crew. Stupid drinking laws....
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 11 2006, 05:01 PM)
    Milosh is Mike. he used to tour with the guys and sell their merch and stuff. He is uber cool and has incredible hair and likes to drink stella. And he is great to get drunk with. And he dances all cute. And he likes cardigans. And i have an awesome photo with him, but its on my other pc...

stella is my favorite also.

and sarah, i mentioned the sideburns thing to tim. he was amused.
  • stella artois.... its a disgusting beer. Apparently in the US its like quite a cool beer to drink. Its really not here. Those few sentences took up about half of our night in conversation haha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 11 2006, 05:01 PM)

I amend my aforementioned statement: Jen knows him better.

Is he the one with the poofy hair?

Also, yay for the Fake charts!
  • haha yeah. Its a big like afro thing. Its awesome and really soft (yea I used to touch it hahaha). There's just something wonderful about guys with curly hair!
  • I have a question, why is it considered a fake chart?

Also, does anyone have a pic of Mike/Milosh? I think I've seen him.
  • i said i'd post one when I get back to my other PC. Ro actually has a real cool photo of him but she doesn't post much anymore so I doubt she'll read this.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 12 2006, 06:43 AM)
    i said i'd post one when I get back to my other PC. Ro actually has a real cool photo of him but she doesn't post much anymore so I doubt she'll read this.

We should poke her with pointy things and get her back here.
  • I just got my DWYW and A Million Ways singles and I am sooo estatic. I love it.
  • yay! good packaging? good listening? good shipping?
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 15 2006, 06:01 PM)
    yay! good packaging? good listening? good shipping?

Ugh well it would have been better if i livin th uk but besides that. it came much sooner then I thought they would and they came shipped together and they are not damaged. I got them from amazon.uk. Sadly (I didnt realize it would be like this) They videos come with thier own player tupe thingy so I dont know how to download them into iTunes.... And that is what makes me sad.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 15 2006, 09:10 PM)
    Ugh well it would have been better if i livin th uk but besides that. it came much sooner then I thought they would and they came shipped together and they are not damaged. I got them from amazon.uk. Sadly (I didnt realize it would be like this) They videos come with thier own player tupe thingy so I dont know how to download them into iTunes.... And that is what makes me sad.

If you go to the main OK Go page and left click on quicktime: 750 and choose "Save Target As," it'll download a Quicktime version of "AMW" to your computer that you can open in iTunes.

And I'll do a YSI for the "DWYW" Quicktime when I get back to school tomorrow/Monday.
  • We should set up a new yahoo account just for OK Go videos. Sure, I'd pay for them if they were on iTunes, but they aren't, and I'd like them to be on my iPOD. I only have Cccccinnamon Lips, What To Do, and A Million Ways. People, if you have the videos, put them on Google or something, please!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 09:54 PM)
    We should set up a new yahoo account just for OK Go videos. Sure, I'd pay for them if they were on iTunes, but they aren't, and I'd like them to be on my iPOD. I only have Cccccinnamon Lips, What To Do, and A Million Ways. People, if you have the videos, put them on Google or something, please!

If we started a Gmail account, we'd have like, unlimited storage or something so we could post songs and vids.....just sayin'....
  • But does anyone HAVE videos??? Dude, I just want to have them on my freaking POD!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?????
  • No that is not to much to ask. How are we supposed to convert people into fans if we cant mesmerize them with the videos on our iPods... huh.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 10:00 PM)
    But does anyone HAVE videos??? Dude, I just want to have them on my freaking POD!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?????

I have Quicktime versions of "DWYW," "DWYW" JC version, "AMW," "What To Do," and the "C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips" dance. I also have a vid clip of "Don't Bring Me Down," but it's not a Quicktime, so I need to download something to convert it.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 15 2006, 09:51 PM)
    I have Quicktime versions of "DWYW," "DWYW" JC version, "AMW," "What To Do," and the "C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips" dance. I also have a vid clip of "Don't Bring Me Down," but it's not a Quicktime, so I need to download something to convert it.

Is there someway that I could get the quicktime videos from you? Please?
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 16 2006, 01:04 AM)
    Is there someway that I could get the quicktime videos from you? Please?

Yeah, I'll post YSI links for you guys as soon as I get back to school. They're not on this computer.

ALSO. See Post #134. You can do that for all the vids that are posted in Quicktime. (Unfortunately, the older vids aren't posted in QT.)