In this Discussion

The Offical DWYW chart thread

Comments

• OK so I am loasding the do what you want video to google video right now and I will make sure to put the link here so everyone of you awsome people can have the link. biggrin.gif
  • You rock girl! And please, while your at it, would you kindly light a match 4 me?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:05 PM)
    You rock girl! And please, while your at it, would you kindly light a match 4 me?

Let me find one for you Krose. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 17 2006, 09:11 PM)
    Let me find one for you Krose. smile.gif

Lol, where did you get such a cool screen name?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:16 PM)
    Lol, where did you get such a cool screen name?

I made it up. It was sorta like light a candle for me but i decided that candles were not cool enough so i decided on a match. It is kinda in memory for someone.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 17 2006, 09:17 PM)
    I made it up. It was sorta like light a candle for me but i decided that candles were not cool enough so i decided on a match. It is kinda in memory for someone.

I'm telling you, Ms. Glendale, you are a poet! biggrin.gif

P.S.---Ms. Glendale doesn't sound snarky does it? I'm trying to be cute not obnoxious unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:24 PM)
    I'm telling you, Ms. Glendale, you are a poet! biggrin.gif

And I didnt even know it.... Lol. tongue.gif I dont think I am. I wont win any awards for my poetry skills.

EDIT: It is cute. Lol I dont mind. I need a nickname.
  • Ms. Glendale (Lightamatch4me) won the beauty pagent for her marvelous talent competition. She recited poetry and had Ok Go pictures flashing on the screen behind her.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:32 PM)
    Ms. Glendale (Lightamatch4me) won the beauty pagent for her marvelous talent competition. She recited poetry and had Ok Go pictures flashing on the screen behind her.

Heck yes!!!! I will wear a paisly dress and for my talent part I will do the "AMW" dance with 3 other devoted fans. Krose will be one of them and we will all wear roach broaches.
  • Lolololol!!!! You're killing me! It's so funny cause it's so true.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:43 PM)
    Lolololol!!!! You're killing me! It's so funny cause it's so true.

You would join me wouldnt you? tongue.gif I know you would because it would be promotion for the roach broach. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 17 2006, 09:44 PM)
    You would join me wouldnt you? tongue.gif I know you would because it would be promotion for the roach broach. wink.gif

Absolutely and count me in! It benefits both you and the roach broach, so either way neither of us can lose. (If you had written that last part it would've sounded a lot more poetic biggrin.gif )
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:48 PM)
    Absolutely and count me in! It benefits both you and the roach broach, so either way neither of us can lose. (If you had written that last part it would've sounded a lot more poetic biggrin.gif )

See? Im not THAT poetic... I just have moments...
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 17 2006, 11:57 PM)
    OK so I am loasding the do what you want video to google video right now and I will make sure to put the link here so everyone of you awsome people can have the link. biggrin.gif

I love you!!!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 18 2006, 11:05 PM)
    I love you!!!

For some reason it didnt work. But I will find a way to make it so everyone can see/download it. I promise.
  • Google takes a couple days to varify, just so you know.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 18 2006, 11:28 PM)
    Google takes a couple days to varify, just so you know.

OK So I downloaded the DWYW video to google. here is the link. Download and enjoy. (PS If the video is of crappy quality it is not my fault.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7868857845532454359
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 23 2006, 11:08 PM)
    OK So I downloaded the DWYW video to google. here is the link. Download and enjoy. (PS If the video is of crappy quality it is not my fault.)
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7868857845532454359

**kisses kelsey**

I love you. BTW, did you upload anymore?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 23 2006, 08:41 PM)
    **kisses kelsey**

I love you. BTW, did you upload anymore?

Aww... Im blushing. No I could do the GOI and the AMW videos
  • I would like Get Over It but there are already like 4 AMW's up there.