In this Discussion

The Offical DWYW chart thread

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 15 2006, 10:10 PM)
    Yeah, I'll post YSI links for you guys as soon as I get back to school. They're not on this computer.

ALSO. See Post #134. You can do that for all the vids that are posted in Quicktime. (Unfortunately, the older vids aren't posted in QT.)

Yeah I was able to ge the AMW video that way and even some of the truth in videos. but the DWYW one and GOI arnt quicktime. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 16 2006, 01:32 AM)
    Yeah I was able to ge the AMW video that way and even some of the truth in videos. but the DWYW one and GOI arnt quicktime. sad.gif

GOI I don't have, it's not posted in QT. Oh, yeah, and DWYW isn't posted, either.

Okay. I shall be back in MA late tonight, so I shall post links tomorrow.
  • In plain english, how do you convert those quicktime videos into non-streaming videos so they can be put on an ipod?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 16 2006, 09:03 AM)

Have a safe trip back to MA, jedi_grrlie. May the force be with you! (I don't know any other Star Wars well wishes for journeys.) biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 16 2006, 09:03 AM)
    GOI I don't have, it's not posted in QT. Oh, yeah, and DWYW isn't posted, either.

Well I have found a way to get the downloadable quicktime video to DWYW and AMW out of my singles. biggrin.gif I am willing to share. If someone wants them
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 16 2006, 03:27 PM)
    (I don't know any other Star Wars well wishes for journeys.) biggrin.gif

I don't think there really are any, haha. But thanks. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 16 2006, 12:40 PM)
    Well I have found a way to get the downloadable quicktime video to DWYW and AMW out of my singles. biggrin.gif I am willing to share. If someone wants them

I'd love to hear it, if you are willing to share. Thank you very muchie
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 16 2006, 12:45 PM)
    I'd love to hear it, if you are willing to share. Thank you very muchie

OK do you have an email address I could send it to?
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 16 2006, 03:58 PM)
    OK do you have an email address I could send it to?

Send it to the yahoo email! Then everyone can download it!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 16 2006, 01:30 PM)
    Send it to the yahoo email! Then everyone can download it!

OK but it is taking forever to attach. Ugh dry.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 16 2006, 01:35 PM)
    OK but it is taking forever to attach. Ugh dry.gif

It is not attaching. What do I do?!?! blink.gif I want to emil it to the yahoo account but it is not working!!! mad.gif
  • All right. YSI hates me again and it won't let me upload my vids. *pout*
  • So I tried emailing the video. Didnt work. BUT it did completely fuck up my mail program so now it is completly frozen... sorry to let you guys down. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 16 2006, 08:45 PM)
    So I tried emailing the video. Didnt work. BUT it did completely fuck up my mail program so now it is completly frozen... sorry to let you guys down. sad.gif

Computers try so selfish and callously to destroy people's lives.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 16 2006, 09:38 PM)
    Computers try so selfish and callously to destroy people's lives.

They dont try, they succeed. Assholes dry.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 16 2006, 09:52 PM)
    They dont try, they succeed. Assholes dry.gif

Computers truly stink! Luckily, you and I have roaches to cheer us up. wink.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 16 2006, 10:11 PM)
    Computers truly stink! Luckily, you and I have roaches to cheer us up. wink.gif laugh.gif

Thank the Easter bunny for that. biggrin.gif
  • The Easter Bunny is jealous of Roachie the Broachie. Sure, he used to give young Damian Easter eggs, but Roachie actually gets to be worn and carried around on Damian. laugh.gif blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 16 2006, 10:21 PM)
    The Easter Bunny is jealous of Roachie the Broachie. Sure, he used to give young Damian Easter eggs, but Roachie actually gets to be worn and carried around on Damian. laugh.gif blink.gif

We all wish we could be worn and carried around on Damian. The easter bunny is jealous. Hell we all are.
  • Post them on google video. Then anyone can download them.