In this Discussion

The Offical DWYW chart thread

15678911»

Comments

• In a couple weeks.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 04:25 PM)
    Has anyone made hard copies of the Truth In Music videos? I can't figure out how to do the thing with quicktime, but all those videos are.

I tried. I am going to try again. The first time it didnt work because it always had to stream when you opened it and it eventually stopped working but I am going to try again.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 29 2006, 09:23 PM)
    Speaking of those videos, when is Jedi_grrlie going to see the 3 Truth in Music vids that I recommended to her?

Never because she's a poo head.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 29 2006, 09:23 PM)
    Speaking of those videos, when is Jedi_grrlie going to see the 3 Truth in Music vids that I recommended to her?

Never because she's a poo head.

THE SOUND ON MY COMPUTER CRAPPED OUT! I WILL SEE THEM WHEN I GET SOUND BACK!

Sheesh.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 08:09 PM)
    THE SOUND ON MY COMPUTER CRAPPED OUT! I WILL SEE THEM WHEN I GET SOUND BACK!

Sheesh.

Wow the whole world is ganging up on you. You better find some way to watch them, and QUICK!!
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 29 2006, 11:12 PM)
    Wow the whole world is ganging up on you. You better find some way to watch them, and QUICK!!

If the boys ever find out that I've never seen them, I'm going to be embarassed and ashamed...
  • Lol, I don't mind if she hasn't seen them yet. I was just wondering. Teachers may be ganging up on her, but never Tempe. wink.gif
  • I think they would be more emotionally crippled by the fact that you still don't know how to play 'the little tennis' correctly.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 29 2006, 11:15 PM)
    I think they would be more emotionally crippled by the fact that you still don't know how to play 'the little tennis' correctly.

Katy is just a big horrible fan, that's all. tongue.gif