In this Discussion

The Offical DWYW chart thread

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 23 2006, 09:28 PM)
    I would like Get Over It but there are already like 4 AMW's up there.

Ok. I will work on getting GOI up there for you guys.
  • I love you. Would you like to get married?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 23 2006, 09:37 PM)
    I love you. Would you like to get married?

Hahaha. Only if we can have OK Go performing at the wedding.
  • Not only will they be performing at the wedding but on the honeymoon, too.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 23 2006, 09:57 PM)
    Not only will they be performing at the wedding but on the honeymoon, too.

Oh darlin... you a million ways to good to me... haha

EDIT: I just uploaded the video it is verifying it and I will make sure to post the link.
  • Yep, still loving you like a fat kid loves cake (hahah, sorry, listening to old school 50 cent makes me do that)
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 23 2006, 11:05 PM)
    Yep, still loving you like a fat kid loves cake (hahah, sorry, listening to old school 50 cent makes me do that)

HAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT. IT MADE MY MONDAY NOT SO LAME. (but is wasnt lame anyways.. wub.gif)
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 24 2006, 10:18 PM)
    HAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT. IT MADE MY MONDAY NOT SO LAME. (but is wasnt lame anyways.. wub.gif)

That's my job. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 24 2006, 07:21 PM)
    That's my job. biggrin.gif

You kick ass at it. You get a promotion or something of the sort.. tongue.gif
  • Aww!

Dude, I should so be hired by OK Go. I already live and breathe them, so why not officially do it? I mean, I have to say, I'm an awesome sales person and a really good employee, so imagine if I was working for someone I loved? Dude, you know it's true.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 24 2006, 09:39 PM)
    Aww!

Dude, I should so be hired by OK Go. I already live and breathe them, so why not officially do it? I mean, I have to say, I'm an awesome sales person and a really good employee, so imagine if I was working for someone I loved? Dude, you know it's true.

It is, then you could get paid for loving the band you already loved. cool.gif I would take that job even if i got paid bad. Lol just to tour with them would be amazing!
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 25 2006, 12:45 AM)
    It is, then you could get paid for loving the band you already loved. cool.gif I would take that job even if i got paid bad. Lol just to tour with them would be amazing!

As long as they fed me and provided shelter, I'd do it for free. I'd be so deligent and pleasant all the time. "What's that Damian, a double shot espresso? Sure!"
  • Guess what time it is. Yes folks it is that time again where you adore me while you download GOI from google video. But please, if you send food or small animals to my house in appreciation warn me first so I can make sure I am here to sign for it. tongue.gif Here's the link.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1629227243383520696
  • Lol! You're too funny. I'll bring you nachos if roachie doesn't get to them first. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 25 2006, 03:46 PM)
    Lol! You're too funny. I'll bring you nachos if roachie doesn't get to them first. wink.gif

LOL I love nachos smile.gif
  • I just added some more OK Go videos you cant download in Quicktime and when they are up I will link all the videos I have so far for you guys.
  • Thanks! You are awesome!

And are you a Beautiful Mistake fan?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 28 2006, 03:00 PM)
    Thanks! You are awesome!

And are you a Beautiful Mistake fan?

Well Im not that awsome. Sadly google video doesnt accept windows media videos as a "proper" file, so it wont let me upload them. BUT because I am so devoted to all of you (and OK Go) I will find a way around this small mishap. I hope.

No, I am guessing they are a band. If so then I must say I have never had the pleasure of listening to thier music.
  • Has anyone made hard copies of the Truth In Music videos? I can't figure out how to do the thing with quicktime, but all those videos are.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 04:25 PM)
    Has anyone made hard copies of the Truth In Music videos? I can't figure out how to do the thing with quicktime, but all those videos are.

Speaking of those videos, when is Jedi_grrlie going to see the 3 Truth in Music vids that I recommended to her?