In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Thankies Tempe! Rood Rage Ahoy!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 23 2006, 04:38 PM)
    Apparently there is no curve in my neck, and there should be. Or so says my chiro. Hmm.

Also, undecided as to whether or not I'm going up to MA tomorrow. I really want to go...'cause I really want to visit NoHo...and I REALLY want to see Morningwood, Rock Kills Kid, and the Lashes.....'course, my parents don't know that my main reason for going is another concert, haha....I conveniently forgot to mention that part....
    Also, I could probably go back to ShopRite to work, even this late in the summer, and I really should. I need the money, 'cause I don't want to dip into my savings anymore and I could use the extra $500 I'd get to buy a new camera. Buuuut....do I really want to go back? No. Not really. So, yeah, still undecided. And that's dumb, 'cause after this weekend....well, there's really no point. TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

I say work at pathmark or grand union, not shopright. Me hates shopright! Arr!

Or how bout a job at Borders or Barnes and Noble where you can smell coffee and stock CD's all day?
  • Today I was stressed (due to college and the fact that my car crapped out on the road and the wheels wouldn't turn. Hooray car).

So, my guyfriend bought me a "pity cheesecake."

Cheesecake makes everything better.
  • "Pants Off Dance Off" on Fuse TV is the most pointless 30 minutes of television...EVER
  • QUOTE (AndiBOT @ Jun 23 2006, 08:03 PM)
    "Pants Off Dance Off" on Fuse TV is the most pointless 30 minutes of television...EVER

But you've got to admit Pants Off Dance Off is a hillarious phrase to just randomly say aloud. laugh.gif

Aww, poor Tonetoile! I'm sending you some virtual hot fudge dressing for your cheesecake! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 23 2006, 09:59 PM)
    I say work at pathmark or grand union, not shopright. Me hates shopright! Arr!

Or how bout a job at Borders or Barnes and Noble where you can smell coffee and stock CD's all day?

Yeah, but I've worked at ShopRite for two summers already, so they'd take me back. Also, I'd be a runner again, and not a dinky cashier.

It's probably too late to apply for other jobs, although Borders/B&N sounds so appealing...
  • I totally fell off my bed earlier...and all I could think was "...I wonder if I should play Oh No again. Wait...if I hit the groud hard, I'll play it to soothe my ego. But, if I don't hit it too hard, I'll retire it for tonight"

OHHH my achin ASS wink.gif
  • My friend and I have a joke involving chupacabras.

Apparently, trying to be cute, he left a picture of a lizard eating a goat (i.e. a chupacabra) in the childrens' section of the library for me to find.

I never found it.

I think some small child found the picture and we mos def. ruined his/her childhood.

Hooray!
  • ^^^HAHAHAHAHA! that is so sad. yet hilariously funny.

^booyakasha!
  • Today while washing my car outside, I was listening to Oh No. I finally met my new next door neighbor. He can speak no English and my Spanish is not what it used to be. I was amazed at how good we could carry on a convo in broken Spanish and careful English. He was such a nice man. Then later on I heard him whistling something that sounded a lot like "Do What You Want" and that made me giggle.

Therefore, Ok Go brings neighbors together. biggrin.gif

<---Egads!!!! My 2000th post!!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 25 2006, 10:39 PM)
    Today while washing my car outside, I was listening to Oh No. I finally met my new next door neighbor. He can speak no English and my Spanish is not what it used to be. I was amazed at how good we could carry on a convo in broken Spanish and careful English. He was such a nice man. Then later on I heard him whistling something that sounded a lot like "Do What You Want" and that made me giggle.

Therefore, Ok Go brings neighbors together. biggrin.gif
    <---Egads!!!! My 2000th post!!!!

what i imagen that convo to be

You: you new here?
    Him: me new here!
    You:.....eerrrr me wash bar!
    Him:...bar?
    You:....brum brum bar!
    Him:..oooo bar!
    You:....
    Him:.....me speak english!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 25 2006, 02:44 PM)
    what i imagen that convo to be
    You: you new here?
    Him: me new here!
    You:.....eerrrr me wash bar!
    Him:...bar?
    You:....brum brum bar!
    Him:..oooo bar!
    You:....
    Him:.....me speak english!

Lol!!!! Yes, it did feel a lot like that. He kept showing me a fliar for "Disney's Beauty and the Beast" and pointed at one of the actresses. I don't know if he thought I was that actress or something.

I should of said "Yes, me her!" Then I point at my car and go "You wash me bar."
  • hes forigen and likes disney?

MARRY THAT MAN
  • Tempe! that little dancing thingi it adorable!

and guess what happened.... fel and i were windexing the front door and fel screamed! "theres a roachie!!!" but it wasn't really it was just a beatle and my mom was all freaked out and thought we got roaches or something.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 25 2006, 02:50 PM)
    Tempe! that little dancing thingi it adorable!

and guess what happened.... fel and i were windexing the front door and fel screamed! "theres a roachie!!!" but it wasn't really it was just a beatle and my mom was all freaked out and thought we got roaches or something.

Aww, thanks. My friend found the dancing thingi on someone's blog. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it, so he's mine now!

I was wondering where Roachie was hiding lately! Turns out he made a little trip up north to visit the dynamic duo. Damn roach should let me know when he's gonna go on a field trip. He's got a little suit he puts on to look more beetle like so as not to scare people and get stepped on.
  • well i was going to give roachie a snack today but hes nowhere to be found. He must be on his way back. tongue.gif
  • Ah, that was so kind of you! Aww, I can picture Fel going "It's roachie!" and then swooning just a little.
  • more like: AHHHH ITS A ROACHIE AHHHH!
  • So, I graduated today.

Weird.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 25 2006, 03:05 PM)
    So, I graduated today.

Weird.

You did!!! Congradualations, Amy!!!!! It feels weird and sad for the first few days. Then you feel freedom till school starts again. Aww, congrats no matter how you feel. Those librarians should throw you a wild drunk party at the library to celebrate.