In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

edited November -1 in General Discussion
yeah, i stole this from teh olp boards. its cool. one person asks a "have you ever?" quetsion and then the next person answers(and if its a yes..explain) and then asks another questions and so on...

ok. so here is the first question:

have you ever kissed a teacher? (heheh...i was just reading about sara's tecaher-loving-ness, obviously)

Comments

• nope. there were a few though wink.gif

have you ever.. gone outside naked?
  • yes, i've gone streaking a few time. I'm an attention whore... unsure.gif

have you ever passed out?
  • yes! and i cracked my forehead open on a marble sink and had to get sticthes!!! it was baddddd! my mom heard a loud osund like "TAHHH" coming form the bathroom(this was in pakistan) at 5 am and she starte dbangin on teh door and 5 min later i woke up all the sudden and i was like "im on the bathroom floor. oweeee" hahaha. and then i crawled to the door, opened it, and passed out on top of my mom again! and then sh etrhew me on the bed! and made em eat cereal. hahaha. i was on a diet when this happened. dont diet in the summer. its bad.

umm...have you ever made out iwtha person of teh same sex?
  • I very nearly have with my close friends on a fwe occassions. they all have tho, so i kinda feel special that I havent smile.gif

Have you ever cheated on your gf/bf?
  • No, never had one to cheat on...

Have you ever moved cross-country twice within a year?
  • errr no... lol

have you ever been in a fight (a real one, not like when you were 6!)
  • actually, yes...

im a really bad person when i get angry

because i have this horrible temper...and im incredibly irrational and stupid and irritable

anyhoo...i was having a REALLY bad day (had my period, failed a test, guy i liked started dating a friend..) and then this girl gets something on her hand, right? (i think it was either lipstick or nail polish) and she had no napkins or anything...so she wipes it...ON MY BAG!!

MY BAG!

i was SO ANGRY. with people i dont trust (like her, who i didnt even KNOW) i have totally bad personal space issues, so i just got up and said "if you touch my shit again, i will slap you." so she thought it was a joke i guess, so she rubbed her hand on my bag again. and then as like, a reflex i slapped her across the face. lol like a total bitch slap, handmark on her cheek and everything! and then she tried to hit me, but im too fast like that (haha!) so i kind of jumped on her (holy shit im so barbaric...gotta get that under control) and then the teacher had to pull me off and send me to the office. i didnt really get in trouble because: 1) i cried 2) i am a straight a student 3) i was cool with the principal

have you ever...said something really, really dumb on a date and freak the person out?
  • omg sara, you are a badass! Will you teach me? I'm way too non-confrontational.
  • Good job, sara. I love you. Watching girls mud fight is more fun tho.

QUOTE (sara with no h @ Jan 20 2005, 02:41 AM)
    have you ever...said something really, really dumb on a date and freak the person out?

No, not in verbal but I did something dumb. We were having lunch at a restaurant, I sneezed and a button of my waistband popped off. It FLEW actually. He never called me after that.

Have you ever put on your boyfriend's/girlfriend's undies?
  • hahahah yes.... Lots of times I stay at Ryans's I don't plan to and I'm always like UGH I didn't bring any clean pants haha. I've also worn his jeans too. They were REALLY massive around my legs and the pockets go like half way down your thighs!!! Haha I just remembered I forgot to give him them back.

Have you ever eaten something after you dropped it on the floor? hehe
  • hahaha yes. like a good 10-15 seconds after dropping it and thinkign about it and goign back and forth between picking it up and eating it or leaving it.

um. have you ever crashed a car that was not yours?
  • no. only MORONS do that tongue.gif tongue.gif hahahahha

have you ever stolen a guy from your friend?(you slut)
  • hmmmm sort of but after 6 months. She still thought he belonged to her tho and had a MASSIVE problem with me for the whooole time I was with him. And then was nasty about me to him when we split up. Which wasn't fair. hmmmm.

Have you ever stolen anything?
  • when i was 3, i stole a pair of slippers from mc grory's. haha. and from what i hear, they were really pretty slippers and i wore them for a very long time! i was a lsight klepto when i was a toddler. i stole a lottttt of stuff when i was 3 or 4, but i havent stole anything since. well, except for money from my dad, but it doesnt count as stealing because 1-he's my dad and 2-he totally expects it.

have you ever accidentally exposed yourself in a public place?
  • LOL

last summer we did singin in the rain, and i was a main dancer, so i do this really fun tap routine in this number called "broadway melody" and one day my boob popped out for just a really, really quick second before i fixed it.

only like me, and 8 other people noticed because i wasnt center stage yet...so i guess it was ok. HAHA but still hella embarrassing.

btw: im so not really a badass, im just moody and defensive!!

have you ever...said anything really mean to your parents?
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Jan 21 2005, 11:43 PM)
    LOL

last summer we did singin in the rain, and i was a main dancer, so i do this really fun tap routine in this number called "broadway melody" and one day my boob popped out for just a really, really quick second before i fixed it.

only like me, and 8 other people noticed because i wasnt center stage yet...so i guess it was ok. HAHA but still hella embarrassing.

btw: im so not really a badass, im just moody and defensive!!

have you ever...said anything really mean to your parents?

When i was really little I told my mom " i wish your parents were still alive so you could see what this is like! " and my moms dad died when she was like 7 and her mom died like a year or two before i said that and my mom cried and i felt really guilty.

Have you ever "done a drug"?
  • Yes.

Have you ever done something illegal?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 24 2006, 09:17 PM)
    Yes.

Have you ever done something illegal?

Besides being out 2 hours after legal cerfew, no.

Have you ever, pulled a prank on someone and they never found out it was you? (also if yes what was the prank, im looking for a good one tongue.gif )
  • Yes. When I was at Polish National Church Camp (p.s. I'm agnostic and not Polish. Oh yeah) it's a rather regular practice to go pranking. A group of girls and I grabbed our pads and tampons, diped them in red Kool-Aid, and hung them all in the boys' wing. Was it gross? Absolutely. However, it was completely worth it when they woke up and ran around screaming, "WHOEVER DID THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO GROSS." Hi-larious.

Have you ever done the a-typical suburbian drinking in the woods?
  • now im no docter

but isnt this exactly the same as the questions game thread?