In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• YOUR A OXYMORON
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 14 2006, 04:45 PM)
    Well, I basically told him that......and he still wants to drop by......tongue.gif

Hey, in my own defense, I was drunk. If you don't want to see me, that's okay, otherwise, give me a call.
  • QUOTE (Sabor Latino @ Aug 15 2006, 04:48 PM)
    Hey, in my own defense, I was drunk. If you don't want to see me, that's okay, otherwise, give me a call.

Wow. Um.

Didn't see that one coming.

blink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 15 2006, 04:56 PM)
    Wow. Um.
    Didn't see that one coming.
    blink.gif

I'm not going to lie, I really do like you. I thought you felt the same way, I guess I was wrong. It's nothing I'm not used to. I also had no idea that you were leaving so soon. It's best not to get attached anyway. If I don't see you before you leave, have a good time.
  • QUOTE (Sabor Latino @ Aug 15 2006, 05:12 PM)
    I'm not going to lie, I really do like you. I thought you felt the same way, I guess I was wrong. It's nothing I'm not used to. I also had no idea that you were leaving so soon. It's best not to get attached anyway. If I don't see you before you leave, have a good time.

I'm very very flattered. I do like you, and maybe something would come of this, except for the fact that 1) I'm going away and 2) I'm very much into someone else right now, and I told you that.

I'm really sorry that you had to read me venting online- it's something that I shouldn't have done in a public space, although you do have to understand that I consider everyone here to be my best friends, and I run to them whenever I need to talk about anything. It's nothing personal. But it was wrong of me, I'll admit that.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 15 2006, 05:21 PM)
    I'm very very flattered. I do like you, and maybe something would come of this, except for the fact that 1) I'm going away and 2) I'm very much into someone else right now, and I told you that.

I'm really sorry that you had to read me venting online- it's something that I shouldn't have done in a public space, although you do have to understand that I consider everyone here to be my best friends, and I run to them whenever I need to talk about anything. It's nothing personal. But it was wrong of me, I'll admit that.

No, that's perfectly alright. I'd still like to see you before you go though, So, let me know.
  • I'm sorry but right now this is so much more entertaining than talking to ryan about what and who i've been kissing since we split up

Hehehehehe
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 15 2006, 05:31 PM)
    I'm sorry but right now this is so much more entertaining than talking to ryan about what and who i've been kissing since we split up

Hehehehehe

Oh, shush you, haha. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 15 2006, 04:31 PM)
    I'm sorry but right now this is so much more entertaining than talking to ryan about what and who i've been kissing since we split up

making out with inanimate objects again jen?!?
  • i had a horrible dream that my bosses at work were cutting my hair

mainly due to them always moaning to me about it, and me always saying "your just jelous of my rather amazing hair"
  • I think it's quite the possibility that the idea of 'romantic friendship' was invented by those who were in love with their friends....
  • QUOTE (BYOS @ Aug 15 2006, 05:49 PM)
    I think it's quite the possibility that the idea of 'romantic friendship' was invented by those who were in love with their friends....

After reading all of this "OMG, LOVE TROUBLE" stuff, this quote was so fitting.

On a lighter note, I'm totally enfatuated with a really hot bassist that shall remain nameless... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 15 2006, 06:02 PM)
    On a lighter note, I'm totally enfatuated with a really hot bassist that shall remain nameless... biggrin.gif

why am i remaining nameless?!?

sad.gif
    tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 15 2006, 06:42 PM)
    why am i remaining nameless?!?

sad.gif
    tongue.gif

Because no one understands our love, Darbs.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 15 2006, 08:52 PM)
    Because no one understands our love, Darbs.

It's Darbleigh!

Or Karbs. blink.gif

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
  • I'm going for Karbs on this one.

Man, Karbs are so hot right now.
  • I know who he is...

and I think i meant to write what I've been doing, but I'm too lazy to edit haha.
  • Playgrounds after dark are far more fun than I remembered.
  • Sob. I just watched the Stargate Sg-1 episode where Daniel dies. Am all depressed now. Woe, Michael Shanks, how you toy with my heart.

"Have no fear! I shall return in Season seven!"

Phwoar. Now to endure all of Season Six with Jonas Quinn, not that he's bad but he's no Daniel Jackson.
  • "Rachmaninov" is such a fun name to say.

Appreciate Rachmaninov.