In this Discussion

ITUNES sales = VMA's helped

Comments

• It is written and so it shall be!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 2 2006, 10:53 PM)
    Also, on myspace, their friend count has grown by almost 10,000 in a couple days.

No way!

That's crazy!!!

I can't believe the album is that high on there. Man, they've gotta be feeling so great right now.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if Damian is pacing around fretting "BUT THEY THINK WE'RE THE DANCING BAND". Don't ask me why.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 2 2006, 08:53 PM)
    Also, on myspace, their friend count has grown by almost 10,000 in a couple days.

I can only imagine how much fun Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is having accepting all those friend requests. It's like a work-out.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 3 2006, 05:08 AM)
    I can only imagine how much fun Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is having accepting all those friend requests. It's like a work-out.

Milosh runs the myspace.

QUOTE (God @ Sep 3 2006, 03:41 AM)
    I wouldn't be surprised if Damian is pacing around fretting "BUT THEY THINK WE'RE THE DANCING BAND". Don't ask me why.

Maybe this is a curse in disguise. Maybe Damian's head will become even larger than it is right now, and either he will up and float away or Dan will become sick of his cockiness and leave the band.

Either even is possible, one more plausible than the other.

Album: still #4
    Song: #17!!!!!
    Video: #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I deeply love the thought that OK Go is finally getting the attention they deserve, but I have to also admit I liked the idea of them being a band I could mention and no one would know who I was talking about, like they were my own little secret. I know that is extreamely selfish and horrible, but that is what I really feel. Now we will have all these fans who like them because, 'OMGTHETREADMILLGUYZZZZZLOLZZZ!!!!". Fans like us who truely care and love the band are dying out. dry.gif This thought makes me sad, OK Go is not our little secret underground band. sad.gif

Maybe I am just really selfish...
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Sep 3 2006, 06:51 PM)
    I deeply love the thought that OK Go is finally getting the attention they deserve, but I have to also admit I liked the idea of them being a band I could mention and no one would know who I was talking about, like they were my own little secret. I know that is extreamely selfish and horrible, but that is what I really feel. Now we will have all these fans who like them because, 'OMGTHETREADMILLGUYZZZZZLOLZZZ!!!!". Fans like us who truely care and love the band are dying out. dry.gif This thought makes me sad, OK Go is not our little secret underground band. sad.gif

Maybe I am just really selfish...

i feel the same to some degree..

we shall see when the dust settles in afew months time to see how big they have really become
  • you know i've always hated it when i mention a band and people are like "who?" i just want to yell "have you not realized the greatness!?" but yeah a million fans going
    " man i love that bald guy's voice!" could be annoying.

but they'll soon learn right? i only became an Ok Go fan, in like April, and i would like to think i know a thing or two about them by now, lol.
  • I feel the same way, but as my mom told me, "We can always say we knew them when."
  • agklhaiugakjghbe;rauhkj!!!!!!!!!

song: 15!

album: 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

video: 1!

once again... asdhfaiu;ryhakjfbg;akruhgmjfbgak;urgtajfgakurythf!!!!!! I dunno how to act now.. I didn't think they'd actually make it to #1 but now it sure seems that way!

jesus christ!
  • What rank is the cd now?

ETA: I just reread your post.
  • They need to be number one on all the charts.
  • ^ yersh. yersh they do.

but for now I'll take the videos and the album. I'm not worried as much about the song.
  • I dunno what chart you're looking at but they're #6 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Sep 4 2006, 03:17 AM)
    I dunno what chart you're looking at but they're #6 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart.

We're talking about Itunes right now.
  • lightamatch4me--I think we all feel that way to an extent.

My eyes fell out a little when I opened iTunes and saw they were at #2 on albums. (And #1 on videos.) Came over here to spazz and it was up here already biggrin.gif I love OK Go fans

Song #14 ...
  • Yep, still #14.

I hope they beat bob dylan.
  • Hum. On my iTunes Oh No is listed as a Staff Favourite and is also #46.

HIGA vid is #4

The song is not in the Top 100 sad.gif

But that may all change if/when an Australian network airs the VMAs. They usually do it a while after it's aired in the US.
  • Has anyone seen the new commercial? They just showed it on Fuse. It has clips of HIGA and the rehearsal.
  • Yeah, I think that commercial/video is in MTV overdrive.