In this Discussion

Crappy List

Comments

• Really? Of the first 250, there's only 8 of us? That's sad... haha
  • we should bring everyone back for a reunion of sorts

be amazing to have a thread with all 1,000 odd members posting in it
  • We should! It would be cool
  • we should email everyone telling them we have punch and pie..
  • Can I have some pie?
  • Of course! Only pumpkin pie though. Apple pie in VERY extreme cases.
  • we shall have some apple pie as you say, just for the tie in of the wedding pressent song kennedy

lost you love of life?

to much apple pie!
  • I've only tried pumpkin pie once.. in fourth grade, I thought it was horrid. But hey, I can try it again!
  • Oh, yes you must try it again. It's very easy to have crappy pumpkin pie. But when you get good pumpin pie, it's the closest thing to heaven.
  • But I just start thinking about pumpkins. It seems QUITE unappealing.
  • Pumpkin pie ROCKS.

Made w/Libby's in a can, presented w/Cool Whip.
  • Maybe I'll just go buy a slice somewhere. I need to try ALL kinds of pie! Man, I love pie. Pie totally doesn't fit in here though, as it is SO not crappy. Well, I'll post something crappy just to fit.

When you wear glasses, & they get all smudgy, then they just fucking get smudgy again. QUITE ANNOYING.
  • You got that right, homie.
  • a boardie reunion? i'm intrigued...

if it ever happens, i'd be interested smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 3 2006, 02:22 PM)
    okgoemif Admin 28-August 04 0
    okgoadmin Admin 17-November 04 12
    darbie_starpower Members 18-November 04 3,465
    Damian Members 18-November 04 0
    Leikela4 Members 18-November 04 283
    cassie Members 18-November 04 5
    melanie Members 18-November 04 351
    minia Members 18-November 04 278
    WeMadeShirts Members 18-November 04 458
    Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore Admin 18-November 04 10,091
    thats the first 10 members

i still think it's hilarious that i joined the board before Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore...

*waves at tanya* haven't seen you around in a long time...
  • *waves back at darbie*
    yeah, just popped in last week and am quickly getting hooked again...

edit: does anyone know if the oooooold board is still up anywhere? that would just blow my mind to poke around through that...
  • Nah they got rid of it. Rat bastards *shakes fists* I'd quite like to pour over it too haha.
  • ^^ well, at least it's in the right topic!

as for me:

AP US History.

and I haven't even started school yet, but I can feel it. esp. cause 'm doing the summer work for it right now haha.
  • i plan on ammending this

people who give the shocker. nary a woman in the world would let you do that to her and why would you ever want to? it's not funny. at. all.

emo kids. does anyone seriously like that shit?

not jen.

people who say mean things about me when they don't even really know me. especially fat ugly people.

...more to come.
  • oh man AP US good times. i cried so much towards the end of it because of the AP test, i thought i failed, ended up getting a 5. i may just be incredibly over dramatic.

what's crappy is being excited for ok go on GMA and them not being there and me now feeling really bummed.