In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I'm really not trying to change the subject, but I wanted to ask about something odd. Did anyone hear of some comedy coming to ABC with a bunch of losers set out to rob Mick Jagger's apartment? I just thought it was the dumbest idea for a comedy ever. Who was smoking what when that idea was developed?
  • I need someone to hold me and tell me that everything's going to be OK.

Wibble.

I'm not even active in the Hanson fandom anymore and my name is still getting dragged into the drama over there. It's SO frustrating. sad.gif

PS WEE, 1000 POSTS.
  • ... Shit.

Would everyone please stop dying :|
  • dude i heard about the shooting on here, on thenews and on ebaums world...

scary stuff.
    im glad u guys are allright.
  • I'm seeing OK Go in 12 hours.

*dance*

In other news, I need more sleep.
  • for those interested

my blog is updated on my anxiety group theorpy issues
  • Holy shit.

Continental Caramel Cheesecake = Heaven.

And I'm fucking in it.

Mmm. Cheeeeesecake.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 15 2006, 02:18 AM)
    I'm seeing OK Go in 12 hours.
    *dance*
    In other news, I need more sleep.

You have noo idea how excited I am for you and I'm not even gonna be there!
  • So Bindi Irwin has announced she's going to swim with stingrays for her new show and all the dumbasses over at ONTD are like "OH NOES! SOMEBODY STOP HER! SHE'S JUST AS STUPID AS HE IS!"

Fucking hell, what part of "docile animal" and "freak accident" did all these assholes find so incredibly difficult to understand? There is nothing dangerous about her swimming with goddamned stingrays. It was a FREAK ACCIDENT. I've swum with stingrays before it's really no big bloody deal.

I know it's silly of me to be annoyed by other peoples stupidity and ignorance but right now this is up there with how pissed off I get when people insist that a Koala is a fucking bear.
  • I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN FOREVER. School takes too much time.
  • ^ that happens to me, too. 's okay.

in other news, the newest member on these boards is "GodCallsMeSir"....?

God? you got anything to say about this?
  • i feel like watchin that truth in music film and i dont feel like clickin around all day to find it, so does anyone have the link?
  • I knew daring to watch Australian Idol would be a mistake. They're having "Rock Night" and I already want to stab myself in the ears with a rusty fork. Want to kill someone.

But at the same time, I want to watch to see if the idiot judge who didn't recognise Queens "We Will Rock You" last year makes another stupid comment.

I mean, wtf doesn't know We Will Rock You. Srsly.
  • This weekend began with an invite to a poker game and it may end with me being in a webcomic. wtf?

Also, I said "eh?" for the first time last night without realizing it. Canada, I love you.
  • Am watching the first season of House on DVD and every time they say "tumour" (WHICH IS V. OFTEN BTW) I start singing "I'm a tumour. I'm a tumour, I'm a tumour, I'm a tumour. I'm a tumour, I'm a tumour, I'm a tumour. I'm a tumour. I'm a tumour."

... Been watching too much Family Guy, obviously.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 17 2006, 06:57 PM)
    Am watching the first season of House on DVD and every time they say "tumour" (WHICH IS V. OFTEN BTW) I start singing "I'm a tumour. I'm a tumour, I'm a tumour, I'm a tumour. I'm a tumour, I'm a tumour, I'm a tumour. I'm a tumour. I'm a tumour."
    ... Been watching too much Family Guy, obviously.

Hahaha. Best song ever.

It's actually the reason my friend and I gave eachother the very attractive nickname "Tumor." We're lovely people.
  • WANT:

Avec la platine vinyle iTT USB de Ion, numérisez votre collection de vinyles en un tour de main ! Elle vous permettra en effet, il vous suffira de branchez l'iTT USB sur le port USB de votre ordinateur, de lancer votre logiciel audio habituel (ou le logiciel de capture audio Audacity fourni) vous pourrez tout de suite commencer à transférer vos enregistrements vinyles vers votre disque dur !
    Compatible avec tous vos disques 33 et 45 tours, elle intègre également une sortie ligne RCA, un préampli et une entrée jack 3,5mm. Elle présente en outre un système anti-dérapage réglable pour une stéréo parfaite.
  • ooo how much is that??
  • Damn, I could really go for some almond butter.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 18 2006, 09:51 PM)
    ooo how much is that??

179 euros, so about $230. A bit expensive, but it lets you put your vinyl onto your computer, and that's totally worth it.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 18 2006, 11:56 PM)
    Damn, I could really go for some almond butter.

Hee. That made me think of Damian and almond butter..........

Don't give me strange looks. Y'all listened to the Let's Get Baked interview, too.