In this Discussion

Crappy List

Comments

• See the post secret thread...
  • the guy i like, always argues with me and then denys arguing. like what the hell were we just doing..
    anyways he argues with me till the point of me crying, but his friend says he likes me alot alot, and has for a long time.
    but how can he like me when hes like that..

FreakMagnet91: no matter what i say u will just say im wrong so im just gona let u talk
    MasterShakeFoe: every CD you lision to is improved by computers
    MasterShakeFoe: you know that
    MasterShakeFoe: got o a concert the music sounds no where near that
    MasterShakeFoe: YES I WIN!
    MasterShakeFoe: hahahahha
    FreakMagnet91: read what i just said.
    FreakMagnet91: its sad that u wanna win so bad anyways
    MasterShakeFoe: no you just cant say anything about it cuz you know its true

there u go..
    so i just signed off..
    i dont know what to do...
    im so sick of it..
    no matter what were talking about he will argue and argue and no matter what i say, i will always be wrong.
    i fight enought with my family,
    i cant deal with my friends fighting too..
    just about every time i talk to him he will make me cry...
    maybe im the problem.
    maybe i just am overly emotional..

ok how can he say were not arguing, but then go ahead and say he won.
    an arguement is where u try to win with your side.
    so what the hell.
  • ^ sounds to me like he's just really obnoxious, haha.

seriously, I hate people who try to win at everything even when nothing is going on.

but it may just be that he likes arguing, and doesn't think of it as a bad thing. I know I have friends who I argue with constantly, but we know its just for fun and we both enjoy it.

I dunno what to say, except to tell him he's being a jerk, and obnoxious, and all that good stuff. Tell him as much as possible, and change the subject if he tries to argue it. say it like you're joking, if you don't think he'd understand your telling him seriously. but eventually, he might get better and not argue as much.

and try not to take the arguing as seriously. I doubt he really means to hurt you as much as he does, and if you understand that he probably thinks its just fun & games, then you can just ignore him when he tries to argue, and go on with your own life.
  • or kick him in the groin

that'll learn him
  • crappy thing of the day: "female problems"

Yeah. I feel totally gross and my bf is supposed to visit this weekend. He'll most likely find me in my room, curled up around a bowl of ice cream, growling at the world.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 3 2006, 11:55 AM)
    You know Jen, we aren't so unindustrialized that we ourselves don't have straighteners. Karleigh has at least two, and I'll be bringing mine as well(mine goes up to 400 degrees, hot enough for you?), so there will be plenty to share.. laugh.gif

^^Reading about three of your really close friends planning a way awesome trip, and being upset because there's no way you could possibly go.

Feeling like you're supposed to be having the time of your life, but really, you're not.

Not really loving the city where you're living.

Having to pay for things you really shouldn't have to pay for.

Boys. In general. On certain days.
  • allergies=crap.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 19 2006, 11:44 AM)
    ^^Reading about three of your really close friends planning a way awesome trip, and being upset because there's no way you could possibly go.

Psha. Woman, I told you to just hop on a boat and drift over here.

Hmm, my list for the week:

-Finding out some assignments that count for a lot of your grade didn't end up in your teacher's email by the due date for an online class. And she doesn't take "late" work.

-Hating where you are in life right now. Feeling the need for some kind of giant life change and not having the first clue as to how to make yourself feel better. (My short term answer: I dyed my hair black and red)

-Being severely depressed because of the above and also because none of your friends ever want to do anything.

-Losing enough weight to fit into pants you could wear three years ago, but still having enough pudge to look funny in any shirt you wear. (Hey shirt! I was looking for a "I'm kinda cute, ask me out!" effect, not a "Look at all the fat on her stomach!" effect dry.gif )
  • emmett lives too fucking far away...
  • -everyone on the boards lives too far away, even god, and she lives in the same friggin' country as me! AAAGGGHHH!

-being pissed off at stuff
  • lol i wonder just how far it is from where i live to where u live.
    im guessin very.
  • too far away sad.gif But, when I come to america, i'm going to wisconsin first, and you're giving me a tour of america biggrin.gif

-not being able to find a script i wrote in 2003
  • - being bored out of my mind in my new apartment (it's soooo quiet here)
    - back to being nocturnal
    - classes starting this week. (blahh i don't wanna think)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 19 2006, 05:44 PM)

To be honest, it isnt OFFICIALLY happening yet, as I haven't bought my flights... SO there's a chance I could not be coming yet. It is ridiculously slim, but still. And I had an awesome idea, what're you doing for new years eve?! We should TOTALLY do something smile.gif
  • sitting in a cubicle waiting for 4 pm
  • -being sick.
    -the worst thing about being sick . . . runny and stuffed-up noses. I hate them with a passion.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 20 2006, 05:59 AM)
    To be honest, it isnt OFFICIALLY happening yet, as I haven't bought my flights... SO there's a chance I could not be coming yet. It is ridiculously slim, but still. And I had an awesome idea, what're you doing for new years eve?! We should TOTALLY do something smile.gif

Dude. Me. You. Pam. Paris?

QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 20 2006, 02:51 PM)
    -being sick.
    -the worst thing about being sick . . . runny and stuffed-up noses. I hate them with a passion.

IAWTC.

I'm so sick right now. I have no energy. And you would think with the RIDICULOUS amount of time Barry and I spent sleeping around all weekend (WOW that sounded wrong, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT) that I wouldn't be this tired. But I am. tongue.gif
  • hahahaha biggrin.gif
    Dude, paris for new years sounds AWESOME. tho where would we sleep? would we sleep? i'm so out of the loop, i did nothing last year sad.gif hahaha
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 20 2006, 04:05 PM)
    hahahaha biggrin.gif
    Dude, paris for new years sounds AWESOME. tho where would we sleep? would we sleep? i'm so out of the loop, i did nothing last year sad.gif hahaha

I was going to go into Times Square, but then I didn't 'cause a friend of mine had her tonsils out and was all alone. So I wound up sitting around.....playing LOTR Monopoly.....and missing the guys dancing in Times Square....tongue.gif

I'm sure we could find some sort of hotel for the three of us...

All right, you know what's crappy? This whole week is crappy. It officially goes on the crappy list.
  • Feeder are playing charity gigs at the London Roundhouse & Coronet.. the Coronet is closer but I miss the age limit (which is under speculation) by one year.
    Which means getting a train to and from one of London's dodgier areas at night.
    Fun.

And the tickets aren't even cheap.