In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• This is me in Second Life!
  • hi *waves*!

I'm new on here so just thought I should post a picture =)

im so tiny!

pool!

more pool! i like pool!
  • you sir still look like your 24...rather then your real age
  • but that doesnt help me get the skins...
    My Halloween costume (I was going for ragdoll, but it didn't really work out completely). Everyone was confused by my nonchalance towards the (aparantly obligitory) need to dress "sexy" for Halloween. Then I showed them my garter belt and I was acceptable.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 29 2006, 07:51 PM)
    My Halloween costume (I was going for ragdoll, but it didn't really work out completely). Everyone was confused by my nonchalance towards the (aparantly obligitory) need to dress "sexy" for Halloween. Then I showed them my garter belt and I was acceptable.

cor blimy
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 29 2006, 12:51 PM)

Ooo, how did you make the stiches look so 3-D?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 29 2006, 08:16 PM)
    Ooo, how did you make the stiches look so 3-D?

I used a sharpie (I did this while on the phone with Ken. He kept yelling "INK POISONING." It comes off super easy with makeup remover) to make the lines.

Then I took eyeshadow and filled in some of the areas (one patch on my boobages, the two parts of my arms, my leg, and my neck). I focused the color near the stiches so the contrast was greater ebcause then I could kind of ignore the middle of the "patches" but the color on the inside gace the illusion of it being filled in. I also put some white eyeshadow on the stiches near my mouth... but it kind of made me look like I had a coke moustache. Eh.

It was so much fun to dress up! That's honestly my fav. part of costume parties. I love getting all prepared and whatnot.

The girl in the apartment next to ours had the best costume. She's adorable already and wears the best clothes (and is a total sweetheart so we love to have her over). She has a really frilly and sequined black dress and wore a bird mask and came as a raven. It was simple but shiny and VERY traditional masqueradesque. It was fantastic... I wish I had a pic.

^ me last sunday after a kill hannah concert, i was quite amazed at how good my hair still looked after the show and needed pictural evidence of it, haha (normally it poufs out something awful from all the heat at shows, and at this particular show i also stood in the wind for an hour waiting to be let in and had water dumped on my head during, leaving me even more amazed at my hairs good behavior...)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 29 2006, 01:21 PM)
    I used a sharpie (I did this while on the phone with Ken. He kept yelling "INK POISONING." It comes off super easy with makeup remover) to make the lines.

Then I took eyeshadow and filled in some of the areas (one patch on my boobages, the two parts of my arms, my leg, and my neck). I focused the color near the stiches so the contrast was greater ebcause then I could kind of ignore the middle of the "patches" but the color on the inside gace the illusion of it being filled in. I also put some white eyeshadow on the stiches near my mouth... but it kind of made me look like I had a coke moustache. Eh.

It was so much fun to dress up! That's honestly my fav. part of costume parties. I love getting all prepared and whatnot.

The girl in the apartment next to ours had the best costume. She's adorable already and wears the best clothes (and is a total sweetheart so we love to have her over). She has a really frilly and sequined black dress and wore a bird mask and came as a raven. It was simple but shiny and VERY traditional masqueradesque. It was fantastic... I wish I had a pic.

Ooo, so clever! I should've consulted you for my Lilly Munster costume! How did you know what to do? We had a masquerade party for our end of year school dance last year. But hardly anyone got into it. They just dressed in normal fancy clothes. My friend made me a nifty mask to wear though and did my make-up and hair all pretty.
  • ^^^ that is so cool!!! How did you do that?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 29 2006, 03:29 PM)

oh what a rad shirt!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 29 2006, 01:29 PM)
    ^ me last sunday after a kill hannah concert, i was quite amazed at how good my hair still looked after the show and need pictural evidence of it, haha (normally it poufs out something awful from all the heat at shows, and at this particular show i always stood in the wind for an hour waiting to be let in and had water dumped on my head during, leaving me even more amazed at my hairs good behavior...)

Ooo, how was that concert?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 29 2006, 04:09 PM)
    ^^^ that is so cool!!! How did you do that?

Drag and drop in imageready.

Darbs, did you make that shirt?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 29 2006, 03:22 PM)
    oh what a rad shirt!

why thank you!..

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 29 2006, 03:24 PM)
    Ooo, how was that concert?

wonderful...

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 29 2006, 03:26 PM)
    Darbs, did you make that shirt?

i wish i were that talented... that top is the work of the lovely supayana...
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 29 2006, 01:51 PM)

Your costume is AWESOME!

I'm practicing my zombie make-up
    On Tuesday it's gonna be gorier.
  • ^^^ wow!!! So cool, very scary! Stay away from what's left of my brains or else.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Oct 30 2006, 01:16 AM)
    Your costume is AWESOME!

I'm practicing my zombie make-up
    On Tuesday it's gonna be gorier.

Thanks but I'm pretty sure your makeup leaves my outfit in the dust! It looks amazing hun!

Is this for anything in particular (i.e. ZombieWalk et al.) or is it just because you feel like being a zombie (nothing wrong with that)?

Edit: Also, since I am a picture whore.

Sad pumpkin