In this Discussion

OK Go will have a new DVD out

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 21 2006, 04:02 PM)
    Whoops, nope, none of the above.

Thursday, March 10, 2005
    Chapter Fourteen: Film School
    Today we shot some footage for a video a couple of Colorado Film School students are making. Apparently, they had been making a music video for "Shortly Before The End" for a few months and wanted us to be a part of it. Basically, we're holding up the words to the song on cue cards as the lyrics are sung. But the real potential lies in the fact that we're standing in front of a blue screen. Hopefully they'll put us floating in space or standing in front of Mount Rushmore. A boy can dream at least.

See you tomorrow in Omaha!

Love,

The Rooster
    http://thewilltorock.blogspot.com/2005/03/...ilm-school.html

That's what I was thinking of. The hard-to-find stuff included What To Do and those practice vids.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 21 2006, 03:14 PM)
    those practice vids.
    Then yeah, I imagine you are the only one bummed--since you're the only non-band/Trish/Chelle/[insert band friend or family member here] person to have seen them! Well, and whoever you may have shown.
  • I have a question to make, does any of you know when (and if) will the DVD come out in Europe?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 21 2006, 05:44 PM)
    Then yeah, I imagine you are the only one bummed--since you're the only non-band/Trish/Chelle/[insert band friend or family member here] person to have seen them! Well, and whoever you may have shown.

I didn't show anyone for the first time EVER. I was a good little girl, ask anyone.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 21 2006, 07:30 PM)
    I didn't show anyone for the first time EVER. I was a good little girl, ask anyone.

That's pretty impressive!! Now that would be tempting.
  • Well, I figured if I didn't tell anyone I had it then no one would be tempted to beg for it. I also deterred people with the photos.
  • Speaking of connections, etc., I saw your videos of "Simple Green" on YouTube today and laughed my ass off. Awesome.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 21 2006, 11:54 PM)
    Speaking of connections, etc., I saw your videos of "Simple Green" on YouTube today and laughed my ass off. Awesome.

Hahahaah, yeah, Mrs. Kulash is in some of them too.
  • Oops, don't get people excited--you mean Mrs. Kulash Sr. biggrin.gif And she is awesome. lol

And I LOVE when Trish goes nuts w/the Swiffer or whatever it is, rocks out, throws it across the room ... LOLOL
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 21 2006, 11:58 PM)
    Hahahaah, yeah, Mrs. Kulash is in some of them too.

Bahaha, "She dances like such a mom!"
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 22 2006, 12:09 AM)
    Bahaha, "She dances like such a mom!"

Who said that? I haven't watched the videos in a while, please refresh my poor memory.
  • I was checking all the music stores online for pre-order prices and most were $21. I wish it were cheaper, but OK Go is worth it.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 22 2006, 10:39 AM)
    You..did..

Hahahah, brain fart, what can I say?

QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Oct 22 2006, 11:31 AM)
    I was checking all the music stores online for pre-order prices and most were $21. I wish it were cheaper, but OK Go is worth it.

I'm waiting until it's on ebay.
  • I just came from the greatest music store that I know and they said that thre's no release on November 7th!My heart is broken sad.gif
  • Probably not in Portugal, but I'm sure you could get it off of some online store.
  • Could you let me know if you find some website that sells stuff to outside the US?
    Cause I've searched for some and I couldn't find any.
  • Couldn't you order it from the OK Go site?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 23 2006, 09:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=81037
    And I LOVE when Trish goes nuts w/the Swiffer or whatever it is, rocks out, throws it across the room ... LOLOL

Simple Green = a million times amazinger than OK Go. Now we all know where Damian got his rockstar attitude. Where would the world be without big sisters? wink.gif

(Also, please note, I completely forgot who the hell Simple Green were until you said that....I sat there thinking for a while, "Wait! I've heard of that band before, who are they....???" *facepalm*)
  • hey where are they selling it?? which online stores?