In this Discussion

OK Go will have a new DVD out

Comments

• nevermind i found it.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 23 2006, 04:53 PM)
    Yeah, I'd imagine they'll have it up here. If not, then I'll order two copies or something, and have my parents ship it to me, and then send one to you, and you can pay me back somehow. I'd imagine I could cash a Portuguese check in France, right?? I mean....it's all the same currency.....blink.gif
    Simple Green = a million times amazinger than OK Go. Now we all know where Damian got his rockstar attitude. Where would the world be without big sisters? wink.gif
    (Also, please note, I completely forgot who the hell Simple Green were until you said that....I sat there thinking for a while, "Wait! I've heard of that band before, who are they....???" *facepalm*)

Little known fact: the reason they're called simple green is because the spray surface cleaner has the same name. Also, in the lunches they gave out after the show there were pbj sandwiches, a juice box, and these animal shaped cheese crackers. Trish was really excited that Christin go the "good ones" (crackers) this time.
  • I have to ask, where can I buy it? Somewhere that ships outside the US, if possible... I googled it a bit but I can't find anywhere that sells it. Sorry if I'm being noobish.
  • It's not on sale yet...wouldn't Amazon ship to you?
  • *Marianna starts saving money to import the dvd*

Feast for my eyes!

biggrin.gif
  • I meant preorder, not buy. I guess I could get it from Amazon, although I'd have to find my way around the .com version. Which is scary. But I'll give it a go.
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=jHDvKAXUmzA << ooh spiffy. though technically the orange don't ask me vid wasn't a fan video.
  • I thought it looked a little different, maybe somebody recreated it.
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Oct 26 2006, 09:03 PM)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=jHDvKAXUmzA << ooh spiffy. though technically the orange don't ask me vid wasn't a fan video.

I like how it became "Delux" as opposed to "Deluxe."

Damian, you grammar slut, where are you to fix that??
  • ooo0000ooooo...

somehow all the exciting stuff happens during the two weeks when I'm not online.

and this means I'll have two copies of Oh No, right?
    eh, a dvd is totally worth it, and besides I bought Interpol's Antics again just the four remixes on the special edition.

so I'm totally getting this when it comes out.

which isn't for a week and a half.

but I'm totally getting this.

mwahahaha.
    "There's A Fire," a
    video game within a video that segues into a scene with the video game
    characters interacting in their "real life."

hahahahah sorry i know you were having aconvo about this i'm totally late, but that sounds damn rad!
  • [quote name='jedi_grrlie' date='Oct 23 2006, 09:53 PM' post='81040']
    Yeah, I'd imagine they'll have it up here. If not, then I'll order two copies or something, and have my parents ship it to me, and then send one to you, and you can pay me back somehow. I'd imagine I could cash a Portuguese check in France, right?? I mean....it's all the same currency.....blink.gif

thank you soooo much, you're a sweetie!Yeah in portugal and france it's euro, it's all the same stuff. It's so sad that things only come out in Europe ages after they come out in the US!
  • I just realized something: Unless the cd is zone free, you people in other countries won't be able to watch it. That is soooo retarded.
  • There's little promo videos for the DVD now. Captain Internet demands that they be spread around.

http://jugglingclub.okgo.net/jugglingclub/...46&format=1

http://jugglingclub.okgo.net/jugglingclub/...47&format=1
  • Wow, I haven't been on the JC in ages, but now I'm number 1 with Funny Money. I can't wait to get the dvd!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 28 2006, 12:49 AM)
    I just realized something: Unless the cd is zone free, you people in other countries won't be able to watch it. That is soooo retarded.

i have a usa dvd player for these kind of things
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 28 2006, 01:58 PM)
    i have a usa dvd player for these kind of things

Smart thinking. Do you think it would work on a foreign computer?
  • Wouldn't it probably be released on amazon.uk? And wouldn't that be in the right format? Does amazon.uk ship elsewhere in the EU? (they should accept euros even if the UK is too cool to convert to euros...)
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 28 2006, 03:00 PM)
    Wouldn't it probably be released on amazon.uk? And wouldn't that be in the right format? Does amazon.uk ship elsewhere in the EU? (they should accept euros even if the UK is too cool to convert to euros...)

Hmm, that is a good question, but it didn't say anything about an international release.