In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ahahahahaha OMG wher the hell did you get that!? I just startled my brother because I loughed REALLY loud, and he was trying to sleep tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Dec 8 2006, 10:59 PM)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A+
  • haha biggrin.gif i got it in an e-mail from my speech professor, along w/ some other drawings & such. but none were as good as that one.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Dec 8 2006, 11:40 PM)
    haha biggrin.gif i got it in an e-mail from my speech professor, along w/ some other drawings & such. but none were as good as that one.

From your PROF? Hahaha. That makes it even better.

Alright. Since I am a poor university student and have no money, I'm basically trying to make things for family and friends that require little/no money.

For the bf, I wanted to get him the Holga, but I think it will have to wait until I have a job. It'll be a late Xmas pres. However, since I feel the need to give him something, I was wondering if this is a good idea:
    When we first met, he used to visit the library where I worked. After a while, he started giving me CDs. Feeling the need to return the auditory favor (since he introduced me to the likes ot the Books, the Moldy Peaches/Kimya Dawson, and Cornershop), I made him a mix CD. It wasn't until we started kissing that he joked about my "flirty" CD. Taken aback, I asked him why he thought it was flirty. Well, he claimed it was "sexually charged" because I had put on things like Meat Loaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" and Violent Femmes' "Add it Up."

So, for Xmas, I'm thinking of making him a CD called "This is Not a Sexually Suggestive CD" and have songs like The Vines' "Worked Up So Sexual," Rufus Wainwright's "My Phone's On Vibrate For You," The Divinyls' "I Touch Myself," Marvin gaye's "Sexual healing," Gogol Bordello's "Think Locally Fuck Globally," et al.

Good? Bad? tl;dr?
  • OMG! Scrap Vibrate and put Instant Pleasure by Rufus on it!!!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 9 2006, 12:00 AM)
    OMG! Scrap Vibrate and put Instant Pleasure by Rufus on it!!!

I don't have it. Uuuggggh.

Any other suggestions? I'm sifting through my iTunes library and just finding everyone vaguely sexual no matter how bad it is. Oh god I need to put on Baby Got Back.
  • Just download it! Or I can try sending it or something, even though that never seems to work...trust me, it's so perfect.
  • I know this is lame of me, but I just love Marcy Playground, and I'm SURE you've heard Sex and Candy, so yes add that song. I'm looking through some other songs I have, but um I don't like rap and my brother added some snoop dog and other shit like that, and there's one called Drop it Like It's Hot... so I don't know if that's um sexual =\..... also The Killer's "On Top"... I find that song very sexy *nods*

If I think of others I'll post the names.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 9 2006, 12:14 AM)
    Just download it! Or I can try sending it or something, even though that never seems to work...trust me, it's so perfect.

I don't have downloading tools like limewire because I don't believe in techonology. But I shall look!

Hahaha, "on top" sounds amazing.

Holy crap this is going to be hilarious.
  • Well, it's on the Big Daddy soundtrack..which you could probably find in a used bin somewhere, and the rest of it is pretty good.
  • sex at six

idk if this would be something you're looking for, but it's a song about sex at six in the morning. the chorus goes "i like sex at six in the morning. sex at 6 cannot be boring. gonna roll over to you & get you moaning. i like sex at 6 in the morning. how 'bout a little sex at 6 in the morning w/ you?" haha.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Dec 9 2006, 12:46 AM)
    sex at six

idk if this would be something you're looking for, but it's a song about sex at six in the morning. the chorus goes "i like sex at six in the morning. sex at 6 cannot be boring. gonna roll over to you & get you moaning. i like sex at 6 in the morning. how 'bout a little sex at 6 in the morning w/ you?" haha.

OH MY GOD. THAT IS PERFECT. Hahahahahaha. Thank you so much!

Fo' real, I appreciate the help! You guys are beyond fantastic.
  • Rufus Wainwright -- Instant Pleasure

Um, it would be kind of funny if you put some music from 80s hair bands on there, since all they sang about was sex.

I don't know if you have anything by Bjork, but some of her songs are about sex. Cocoon comes to mind, especially.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 9 2006, 12:57 AM)
    Rufus Wainwright -- Instant Pleasure

Um, it would be kind of funny if you put some music from 80s hair bands on there, since all they sang about was sex.

I don't know if you have anything by Bjork, but some of her songs are about sex. Cocoon comes to mind, especially.

I actually never got into Bjork, though I had a couple of friends who worshiped her. I did, however, watch a music video of hers in the Contemporary Art Museum of Montreal (they had a rather awesome "exhibit" of influential music videos ranging from Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody to The Arcade Fire's "Laika").

It involed Bjork as a robot who, at the end, made out with another Bjork robot. That's all I remember.

p.s. Thanks for the song! biggrin.gif

p.p.s the link isn't working. I'll try to work it out. Yousendit can be a bitch for no real reason sometimes. Sexual songs, however, will prevail!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 8 2006, 08:04 PM)
    I actually never got into Bjork, though I had a couple of friends who worshiped her. I did, however, watch a music video of hers in the Contemporary Art Museum of Montreal (they had a rather awesome "exhibit" of influential music videos ranging from Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody to The Arcade Fire's "Laika").

It involed Bjork as a robot who, at the end, made out with another Bjork robot. That's all I remember.

p.s. Thanks for the song! biggrin.gif

p.p.s the link isn't working. I'll try to work it out. Yousendit can be a bitch for no real reason sometimes. Sexual songs, however, will prevail!

That's the video for her song "All is Full of Love", it's a really beautiful song.

And sexual songs will prevail!! I just thought of some really goods one, too. "I Want Your Sex" by George Michael and the best one yet, "Liquid Dreams" by O-Town. hahahahahahahahaha.

I'm sorry about the link not working. If you can't get it to work soon, I can upload it to another site for you.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 9 2006, 01:16 AM)
    That's the video for her song "All is Full of Love", it's a really beautiful song.

And sexual songs will prevail!! I just thought of some really goods one, too. "I Want Your Sex" by George Michael and the best one yet, "Liquid Dreams" by O-Town. hahahahahahahahaha.

I'm sorry about the link not working. If you can't get it to work soon, I can upload it to another site for you.

Oh, it is a beautiful song! I was just a bit confused by the robot-on-robot action as I have a natural aversion toward robots in the first place.

Don't worry about the song! I got it.

I'll look for the other two.

Oh my god, I'm having way too much fun with this.
  • Alright alright.

The tentative list goes as follows (it goes from sex to love to whatever):
    -Sex at Six- The Profits (thanks guys!)
    -Think Locally Fuck Globally- Gogol Bordello
    -Worked Up So Sexual- the Vines
    -You Can Be As Loud As the Hell You Want (When You're Making Love)- Avenue Q OCR
    -Sexual Healing- marvin Gaye
    -Gimme The Car- Violent Femmes
    -Instant Pleasure- Rufus Wainwright (again: thanks!)
    -Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me- Carolin N (cover from original Rocky Horror from the "Rocky Horror Punk Rock Show." SUCH A GOOD CD)
    -I Touch Myself- the Divinyls
    -My Unforunate Erection (Chip's Lament)- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee OCR
    -Good Weekend- Art Brut
    -Love Shack- the B-52s
    -Prove My Love- Violent Femmes
    -The Lovecats- OK Go
    -Wraith Pinned to the Mist & Other Games- Of Montreal
    -If You Fine yourself Caught in Love- Belle & Sebastian
    -Crazy Little Thing Called Love- Queen
    -I can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bun)- The Four Tops
    -I summon You- Spoon
    -The Whole World and You- Tally Hall
    -Sexual Healing- marvin Gaye
    -Love Shack- the B-52s

hahahahahhaha!

that is too rad. he'll love it fo sho
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 9 2006, 01:51 AM)
    hahahahahhaha!

that is too rad. he'll love it fo sho

Hahahha! Thanks! The old CD has led to many a joke, usually involving some conjugation of the verb "to poke." Classy.

Also: speaking of sexual related activities, I am trying to bring back the word "necking"/"to neck"/et. al. It's a lot more fun than just "making out" which has, may I say, has become a bit drab due to overuse.

So, if your hearts see fit,l throw "neck" into general conversation and be part of a vocabularic (not a real word, I know) revolution.