Virgin Mobile celebrity auction

edited November -1 in OK Go
image image image

The guys do some pretty amusing things with an inflatable reindeer smile.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtPU5CaBc8U

The reindeer auction on eBay:
http://ebay.com/virginunite

EDIT:
I just realized that the reindeer room is the same one where the picture in my signature was taken as well as the other one where they're sitting on that couch. Totally off-topic, I know.

Comments

• That video was entertaining enough to make me consider bidding on a four foot tall inflatable reindeer that I have no room for. Thanks for posting. biggrin.gif
  • i so totally want to win this..
  • Does the reindeer come already inflated? Lol, best part is the Kulash going crazy and tackling the reindeer at the end of the clip.
  • O_O
    O. M. G!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED that reindeer!!!!!
  • i thought it was rusty at the end goreing it?
  • Like the nerd that I am, I watched the ending frame by frame.

Burgandy cuffs on the shirt.

Blue shirt peeking out from under the jacket.

And of course, I'd recognize that butt anywhere. laugh.gif
  • I want that. Sooo bad.
    It's not up for auction yet though.
    (?)
  • They must be so scared of Toronto.
  • Lol! How do you freeze something frame by frame like that? You are too technically savy for me. I thought it was Rusty too at first. But when I watched it again, I saw that the Kulash was the one wearing a blue shirt, while Rusty is in a white shirt. The poor reindeer was mugged by a band member in a blue shirt, aka the Kulash

QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 10 2006, 02:59 PM)
    They must be so scared of Toronto.

Ok Go come to Toronto, now! I"ll use my psychic waves to send messages to whoever coordinates their touring.
  • how are they scared of toronto? ha I'm lost.

Anyways thanks for that vid! very amusing indeed!
  • Pff, they go to Toronto all the time. ALL THE FREAKING TIME. *jealousy*

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 10 2006, 06:16 PM)
    how are they scared of toronto? ha I'm lost.

Well, they shoved them into a room in Toronto and made them decorate/molest a giant inflatable reindeer.
  • hahahhaahh! no one -made- them molest the reindeer...
  • They set the mood!
  • Oh my God. Thank you soooooo much for posting this!! Just moments before watching this I was in quite the harrumphing mood - but this made me all happy and cheery again. Awww, OK Go has that effect.

<rant> Umm. I was going to type a mini rant about why I was in a fowl mood ([cough] annoying loud ass brother) but I told him I was writing a rant about him and he proceeded to wrestle with me for 10 minutes to get at the computer because he wanted to read it. He's 6 years my senior. [headdesk] Now I'm too befuddled to even complain about him... </rant>
  • Man, that sucks. I've got an older bro. Only by a 1 1/2 years though. He never acts like it. He really should be in 6th grade or something

I can't wait for that reindeer to go on auction! I'm going to bid on that thing like crazy *waves goodbye to all my money as it floats out the window*. Oh well. At least it's going to a good cause.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Dec 10 2006, 01:13 PM)

haha. I was skimming through the comments before actually watching the video and then I saw this and I was just like, "What the hell is going on in that picture?"
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 10 2006, 05:03 PM)
    Man, that sucks. I've got an older bro. Only by a 1 1/2 years though. He never acts like it. He really should be in 6th grade or something

I can't wait for that reindeer to go on auction! I'm going to bid on that thing like crazy *waves goodbye to all my money as it floats out the window*. Oh well. At least it's going to a good cause.

Yyeaaahh. I mean, we get along fabulously most of the time, but every once in a while I just want to punch him in the uvula. Oh well tongue.gif

Hahaha. I, too, am well versed in the ways of waving goodbye to all my money XD But, hey. You have a valid point, it is a good cause. Yes, yes, rationalizing spending all your money...It helps. Haha.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 10 2006, 05:18 PM)
    haha. I was skimming through the comments before actually watching the video and then I saw this and I was just like, "What the hell is going on in that picture?"

rofflecopters to the maxx. (uh, I think that was supposed to mean, " laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ") There's some mad reindeer lovin' going on in that pic... huh.gif
  • this has nothing to do w/ anything, but agentnumone i love ur signature. its so sexy.

oh, and that video was awesome and sexy too. I thought it was andy at the end too (obvious when u look at my comment). I really want it, but i have no idea where i'd put it.
  • Must have inflatable reindeer! I've been trying to justify why I should bid like crazy on this reindeer other than it has been man handled by the boys. I was thinking that it could be very useful for the car pool lane. Just stick that bad boy in the front seat with you and breeze by traffic. You could always use it as a footrest or a cuddle buddy when you’re lonely. Let's see what else, uh, OH you can put it in your backyard to scare off burglars because that is one giant ass reindeer! Anyways…happy biding!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 10 2006, 05:12 PM)
    Lol! How do you freeze something frame by frame like that?

Download it to your hard drive with VideoDownloader. wink.gif

I love that Damian carries a kid on his shoulders while Andy carries an inflatable reindeer.