In this Discussion

Dear Rusty,

Comments

• I want to be on the list! Then there will be seven K names.
  • Ooh ooh ooh, pick me pick me laugh.gif
    Kerrie
    Another one for the ks!
  • I'm not a K, but I'm an A. Angela wants to be added please...
  • Porifera

and Colleen, Katie and Patty

sweet
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 4 2007, 10:46 PM)
    I'm not a K, but I'm an A. Angela wants to be added please...

make that 2 angela's!!!
  • The list needs an E

Emily!
  • One more K for the win -- Kristine! biggrin.gif
  • Aww, I'm the only D. Such a lonely letter.
  • Dearest Dir Rusty,

It was been far too long since your last clever quips graced the internets. So long have we had to endure going to the blog only to find another day without a lovingly crafted Andy-post. Our little hearts can bear it no longer. What of your adventures? Your stories? Your comments on Damian's pants? Please, before our little hearts erupt from longing,
    WE WANT ANOTHER BLOG. KTHNX?!

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Karleigh and Karleigh's mom
    Kaethe
    K-K-K-Kelsey
    Kikky
    Kalinda
    Kerrie
    Kristine
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    Meg
    Connie
    Tabatha
    Nida and Nida's mom
    Dani
    Rose
    Angela one
    Porifera
    Colleen, Katie, and Patty
    Angela two
    Emily
    Terren
    Maura
    and God.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 03:36 AM)
    You didn't miss! You just go above God.

Dearest Dir Rusty,

It was been far too long since your last clever quips graced the internets. So long have we had to endure going to the blog only to find another day without a lovingly crafted Andy-post. Our little hearts can bear it no longer. What of your adventures? Your stories? Your comments on Damian's pants? Please, before our little hearts erupt from longing,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    K-K-K-Kelsey
    and God.

and Mia
  • Right so, fixing this...

Dearest Dir Rusty,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    K-K-K-Kelsey
    Kikky
    Kalinda
    Kerrie
    Kristine
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    Meg
    Connie
    Tabatha
    Nida and Nida's mom
    Dani
    Rachel
    Angela one
    Porifera
    Colleen, Katie, and Patty
    Angela two
    Emily
    Terren
    Maura
    Sarah
    and God.
  • please also add Morrigan! thanks smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 4 2007, 10:38 AM)
    It's been asked about so many times, and he keeps saying he's going to post yet he never does.
    He told me back in May that he and Tim had a secret surprise they were planning to release in July...but July came and went and we didn't hear from him. le sigh. dry.gif
    He probably does blog, but we can't read it cause it's probably on LJ and privatized. (BAHAHHA, Andy having an LJ...I crack myself up! laugh.gif )
    I also stand by the fact that he sometimes uses Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's name instead of his own, due to the fact that he claimed to be finishing a blog when WKE pulled him off the bus for me, and that night, the updated blog(the one with Karleigh and my videos!) was signed by Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. So he could just be hiding from us.
    I never mentioned this: in Chicago in November, I asked Andy if he had ever been Captain Internet and he said no, it was always J orge and that I should set the record straight, lol.

(doesn't have to do with the blog, but related to the topic of Andy & Web activities)
  • oo add another A - Ambreen!
    reading those blogs are so entertaining!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 5 2007, 02:18 PM)
    and God.

Whatever happened to God? Does she ever post anymore?
  • She posted something in the News section a few days ago, I think.
  • Ah, cool. I haven't been around here much, relatively speaking, compared to this summer, which was when I saw her the most.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 5 2007, 03:20 PM)
    I never mentioned this: in Chicago in November, I asked Andy if he had ever been Captain Internet and he said no, it was always J orge and that I should set the record straight, lol.

(doesn't have to do with the blog, but related to the topic of Andy & Web activities)

He said the exact same thing to me when I asked him that. Well, not exactly, but it was along the lines of that. He said, "No, I'm pretty sure it's just J orge." Then I laughed because he said just J orge. hehe.