In this Discussion

Hottest member of OKGo

Comments

• today when i was on my way home at the train, i just looked at y left and i almost screamed of surprise because the guy next to me looked so much like Andy!!His hair was a bit shorter than Andy's but really it was amazing. I'm starting to think that I prefer Andy instead of Damian...
  • sometimes I do that too. I go back and forth between all of them depending on my mood. Damian's so hot, and Andy is so adorable, and Dan is so sweet, and Tim is just so all around cool. And when Damian smiles I melt, but then I hear Andy talk about being a nerd and how his favorite movie is Fargo, and I go awww! and they are all musically talented and I never know what to do. I switch between all of them. idk, I love them all so much for many many different reasons, words cannot describe.
  • If you want to see alot of pictures of the guys go here okgoweb.com. Some are pictures I took of Damian, Tim and Andy (Dan was not here sad.gif ) and the rest are a collection I was given from agencies.

Adrienne
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Dec 19 2006, 09:39 PM)
    If you want to see alot of pictures of the guys go here okgoweb.com. Some are pictures I took of Damian, Tim and Andy (Dan was not here sad.gif ) and the rest are a collection I was given from agencies.
    Adrienne

Thanks for putting up the link. Those pictures are great. I love the pic of Tim holding the Bratz dolls and Damian holding that pair of panties.
  • Yeah I like those too. The sad thing is they dont look embarrased at all except Dan is a little flushed looking lol.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 22 2006, 10:58 AM)
    Thanks for putting up the link. Those pictures are great. I love the pic of Tim holding the Bratz dolls and Damian holding that pair of panties.
  • I love them all but, you know, when Damian smiles my head caves in. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Jan 13 2007, 09:54 PM)
    I love them all but, you know, when Damian smiles my head caves in. happy.gif
    Same here. *hangs head* He provokes the annoying teenybopper fangirl identity in me. mad.gif
    Way to make me look bad, Damian. laugh.gif
  • Tie between Damian and Andy.

Damian:
    The way he said 'Oh, hey' in Las Vegas made me fangirly

Andy:
    He's got that little teenager vibe in him that makes him cute. haha

This poll already said I voted, but I don't know who for. Hmm.
  • omg i <3 damian!!!
    he is SO HOT, funny, can play guitar and sing, wears a suit, and has AMAZING HAIR!!! i love boys with great hair.. and he really does have a smile that makes u melt. oh and of course, he has the GREATEST LAST NAME EVER!! kulash! i just love saying that.. its so awesome!
    but i must say that andy is cute too.. cuz he has good hair too! cool.gif
  • I will never be able to think of Andy as a hearthrob because he reminds me so much of my older brother. I mean, really, to a frightening degree. So that pretty much destroys the prospects of a crush.
    And yes, Damian provokes the teenybopper in me as well. He really brings that out of people. wub.gif
  • My sister doesn't find Damian attractive at all, so I'm really starting to think she's ...

dead.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 14 2007, 02:46 AM)
    My sister doesn't find Damian attractive at all

...ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 14 2007, 01:46 AM)
    My sister doesn't find Damian attractive at all, so I'm really starting to think she's ...

dead.

laugh.gif Good observation.

But, hey...what about Timothy Charming, my dears? -swoon- tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Jan 14 2007, 04:38 AM)
    I will never be able to think of Andy as a hearthrob because he reminds me so much of my older brother. I mean, really, to a frightening degree. So that pretty much destroys the prospects of a crush.
    And yes, Damian provokes the teenybopper in me as well. He really brings that out of people. wub.gif

Is your brother single?
    (eheh joking...)
    I think that Andy has that kind of boy-next-door look (if that even exists). It's like he's more (idk this is going to sound strange) real...
    Does any of you know what am I talking about?
  • And you know what's so sad? My Grandma is beating awesome sweet Dan, for goodness sakes! rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jan 14 2007, 11:14 AM)
    Is your brother single?
    (eheh joking...)
    I think that Andy has that kind of boy-next-door look (if that even exists). It's like he's more (idk this is going to sound strange) real...
    Does any of you know what am I talking about?

Yeah, I know what you mean. He looks like he could be a kid you knew in high school who made it big and whenever you see him on TV you're like, "OMGF THAT'S ANDY!!!" Right? Is that what you mean?... huh.gif
  • Damian is the hottest (although I think i voted for Andy) but Andy is my favorite. I kind of agree with the boy-next-door look on Andy as posted by mia. I can't make an explanation to it. mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 14 2007, 02:46 AM)
    My sister doesn't find Damian attractive at all, so I'm really starting to think she's ...

dead.

Maybe she's just messing with you to see your reaction? blink.gif She can't be serious.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Jan 15 2007, 07:14 AM)
    Maybe she's just messing with you to see your reaction? blink.gif She can't be serious.

No, I thought so at first, but she be serious.