In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• "You are guitarist and lead singer, Damian Kulash, Jr.! Everyone thinks you are very pretty but you are really just a regular guy who likes to rock (and call Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore at 3 in the morning to tell him you are stuck in traffic). You may not realize it but you curse like a sailor. Kiss your mother with that mouth, Damian!?!?! You are a born rock star and everyone is so glad you are in a band as awesome as OK Go!"

Uh...haha, but so inaccurate.

Thanks uber mucho for the stuff guys! I wish I had time to find more myself!
    A person who is too beautiful for this planet so really you are from another planet and you have come to Earth to amaze us with your staggering good looks.

hahahahaha that was pretty funny

i wonder who that is... wink.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 8 2007, 03:12 PM)
    There's a lovely picture of Trish in People magazine.

From the Capitol Street Team:
    http://www.capitolrecords.net/images/newsi...lywoodDaily.doc

ooo! thanks so much!
  • I just found this remake of the Ping Pong video. Math students everywhere should appreciate it. biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PyAMymZguc
  • This is an old photo, but I just love it since it's not your typical concert/photo shoot image.
  • Not a visual -- unless you consider green with envy a visual.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/020807/ric_115602.shtml

It's a news blurb about the Gibson/Baldwin Grammy Jazz Ensemble which is comprised of teens and this year, they will "participate in Grammy Week events" and "will open for Tony Bennett and will meet with the rock band OK Go at Capitol Records studios."
  • "You are guitarist, Andy Duncan! You are the mysterious one of the group. You are rather quiet but you can shred like one badass motherf***er. It's probably because you used to be a real metal head. When you have a mustache you are quite intimidating but you are still found to be very cute!"
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 9 2007, 09:25 AM)
    This is an old photo, but I just love it since it's not your typical concert/photo shoot image.

Hahaha, I remember trying to buy that on eBay when it came out.
  • when was this? Allston's Super 88 is down the street from me sad.gif (well, as is the Paradise Club)
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 9 2007, 08:25 AM)
    This is an old photo, but I just love it since it's not your typical concert/photo shoot image.

is tim wearing an ok go sweater? haha
  • It's a scarf a fan knit for him.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 9 2007, 10:16 PM)
    It's a scarf a fan knit for him.

How nice! I'm sure this is such an honor to see your very own work not only on Damian's neck but in an article!
  • laugh.gif Can you telll which story they're telling here laugh.gif

• QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 12 2007, 12:56 AM)
    laugh.gif Can you telll which story they're telling here laugh.gif

"Hey Tim, man, like, just, like, touch the paper with your hand, then touch the still-life, like, with your mind, and then...draw the difference."

I never had teachers like that in grade school/high school, but here in college there is nothing but!
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 12 2007, 02:22 AM)
    "Hey Tim, man, like, just, like, touch the paper with your hand, then touch the still-life, like, with your mind, and then...draw the difference."

I never had teachers like that in grade school/high school, but here in college there is nothing but!

Haha! I quote in my signature! Teehee. I love his hat...it's so furry and hopefully fake.
  • Hello there, all. I was just wondering where I could find the video where Damian does the gay interpretation. Otherwise known as where the following quote was uttered: "Being a straight boy in a gay bar is so much fun. All the girls are like 'Ooh, I bet I can turn you!' And you just go, 'Oh, I bet you can't, sweety!'"
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Feb 8 2007, 02:42 PM)
    press CTRL-PRINT on your keyboard. open IRFANVIEW (for example) and press CTRL-V. now you got the whole page, including the pic. cut out the pic, and save it to your HD. that's all tongue.gif

Thanks, but it wont work for me :[

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 15 2007, 09:50 PM)
    Hello there, all. I was just wondering where I could find the video where Damian does the gay interpretation. Otherwise known as where the following quote was uttered: "Being a straight boy in a gay bar is so much fun. All the girls are like 'Ooh, I bet I can turn you!' And you just go, 'Oh, I bet you can't, sweety!'"

Are you referring to 'electra's signiture on the jc? If so, that was what he said when she met him, and is not in a video.
    But I wish it was...
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 15 2007, 09:18 PM)
    Are you referring to 'electra's signiture on the jc? If so, that was what he said when she met him, and is not in a video.
    But I wish it was...

Ah, I see...I too wish with all my heart it was a video. But there's one of him acting like a cute little old Tim-fanatic grannie. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 15 2007, 10:23 PM)
    Ah, I see...I too wish with all my heart it was a video. But there's one of him acting like a cute little old Tim-fanatic grannie. smile.gif

Really? Where can I see it??
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 15 2007, 09:50 PM)
    Hello there, all. I was just wondering where I could find the video where Damian does the gay interpretation. Otherwise known as where the following quote was uttered: "Being a straight boy in a gay bar is so much fun. All the girls are like 'Ooh, I bet I can turn you!' And you just go, 'Oh, I bet you can't, sweety!'"

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 15 2007, 10:18 PM)
    But I wish it was...

woah wait, can you guys explain this to me more fully because i am sooo confused and this story sounds too funny laugh.gif