In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (porifera @ Feb 11 2007, 07:03 PM)
    they were inteviewed on E like over an hour ago and the inteviewer was asking them stupid questions

i know but it was still great!!
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Feb 11 2007, 04:03 PM)
    they were inteviewed on E like over an hour ago and the inteviewer was asking them stupid questions

Darn I missed it! There is a special on Beyonce that is playing now. Man! They will hopefully replay it.
  • Does anyone else get the feeling that things are gonna be VERY different from here on out??? Im just getting this odd vibe........ huh.gif
  • Yay! Congratulations guys and Trish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You most definately deserved the win. smile.gif

And why oh why did they cut Andy out of this pic????

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 11 2007, 03:57 PM)
    Another Picture!
    Yahoo News
  • QUOTE (Sarah Marshall @ Feb 11 2007, 04:00 PM)
    [attachment=313:293.ok.go.021107.jpg]

That picture is freaking me out. But I like that they chose red and gold because it reminds me of the box that I give their brownies in.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 11 2007, 04:05 PM)
    Darn I missed it! There is a special on Beyonce that is playing now. Man! They will hopefully replay it.

Argh! I missed it too! I hope someone puts it up on youtube or something!
  • QUOTE (Sarah Marshall @ Feb 11 2007, 04:00 PM)
    [attachment=313:293.ok.go.021107.jpg]

HAHA! this is so weird. I have no idea what's going on.
    They look so ridiculous, I especially love how Tim's glasses are even patterned. I doubt he can see anything.
    I would give anything for a swatch of that fabric.

Was this taken BEFORE or AFTER the picture of Damian and Trish accepting the Grammy?
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 11 2007, 04:09 PM)
    That picture is freaking me out. But I like that they chose red and gold because it reminds me of the box that I give their brownies in.

I now know my next costume for Halloween. I was going to go for the logo, but I like this one better. Just get a big board of the same type of fabric and you'll blend in. This is cool. Now I really can't wait to see how these outfits were used in the video.
  • WTF. laugh.gif huh.gif

Oh man, I'm unbelievably happy for them.

Ahh, I want to see the new video already!!
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Feb 11 2007, 07:10 PM)
    HAHA! this is so weird. I have no idea what's going on.
    They look so ridiculous, I especially love how Tim's glasses are even patterned. I doubt he can see anything.
    I would give anything for a swatch of that fabric.

Was this taken BEFORE or AFTER the picture of Damian and Trish accepting the Grammy?

i love tims glasses!! that fabric is the best!!

and after :]
  • 13 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    13 Members: Head Full of Crazy, nostabenitsirhc, Claret, Falknerd, Angela87, Kareh, ytel82, rocksugar, Kikky, mmmary, porifera, enitskirt, newslang89

never seen so many users in a thread before

this is very big for the guys (and trish)

i wonder who gets to keep the award?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 11 2007, 04:16 PM)

I think Trish should keep it.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 11 2007, 04:16 PM)
    13 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    13 Members: Head Full of Crazy, nostabenitsirhc, Claret, Falknerd, Angela87, Kareh, ytel82, rocksugar, Kikky, mmmary, porifera, enitskirt, newslang89

Mebbe they can keep it on alternating days Damian on Mon, Trish on Tues, Dan on Weds, Tim on Thurs, Andy on Friday, Andy Duncan on Sat (he did play on the song after all) and Sunday is wildcard day........
  • I think it's depressing the amount of "I LOVE JUSTINNNN!" and "BEYONCE 4 EVA!" shout-outs going across the bottom of the screen...where's the OK Go love?!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 11 2007, 07:16 PM)
    13 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

i know me either!
    i agree with ezorvera(sorry if i spelt that wrong), if one person keeps it, maybe it should be trish. it was her idea, but they worked hard, but if it wasnt for her...theyd never have done it.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 11 2007, 07:19 PM)
    I think Trish should keep it.
    Me too. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Feb 11 2007, 04:20 PM)
    Mebbe they can keep it on alternating days Damian on Mon, Trish on Tues, Dan on Weds, Tim on Thurs, Andy on Friday, Andy Duncan on Sat (he did play on the song after all) and Sunday is wildcard day........

That or they can fight for it and televise it over the Internet. It will be the death battle for the Grammy. Just add some mud and we got a show. I think the Grammy people should make enough for everyone. It's only fair. If they can't decide they could always give it to Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore for safe keeping...if he hasn't already snatched it.
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm assuming everyone else here ran around screaming after they found out they won??

yeah I agree, Trish should keep the Grammy.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 04:21 PM)
    I think it's depressing the amount of "I LOVE JUSTINNNN!" and "BEYONCE 4 EVA!" shout-outs going across the bottom of the screen...where's the OK Go love?!

What network is this playing on?
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Feb 11 2007, 04:20 PM)

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore get's it on Sunday!

I personally think they should bring the Grammy on tour with them.