In this Discussion

what a dork

edited November -1 in General Discussion
here, i'll start.

i just washed my hands at the kitchen sink, i was grabbing for the liquid soap and i put my hand up to the little sprayer thingy instead...

huh.gif

Comments

• The stupid thing I did today was weak up.....and eat like nonstop.
  • Um. I fell over about 10 times. I had a chocolate bar for breakfast. I accidentally wrote my friend's name on my work, not mine.
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Feb 12 2007, 02:26 AM)
    I accidentally wrote my friend's name on my work, not mine.

hahaha...
    i haven't done anything stupid yet today, but yesterday i forgot to put an oven mit on before trying to rearrange the pans in the oven, that burned...
  • um... i was singing along to " I just wanna be loved" by elvis costello in a crowded computer lab...

blink.gif
  • It's only 9:30 here, but I guarantee that I'll do something stupid today. I'm good at making an idiot of myself in new and unique ways.
  • i was in the bathroom at the doctor giving a urine sample (gross, i know) and as i was buttoning up my pants this dumb guy walked in. i thought i had locked it for sure. luckily i had my pants all the way. that was not fun.
  • haha. a few days ago i dropped a pizza into the oven.

and yes, that is possible, trust me.
  • was it a pizza bagel?
  • I did a body slam into my hardwood bedroom floor. Was laying on my bed, jumped up intending to move into my bathroom..stepped on a magazine and BAM. It was impressive. And painful. I have a big bruise on my knee.
  • Haha...I love this thread. As to my reply, see my whole life.

Edit: Except for the time I found OK Go.
  • thanks for liking it!

i thought we needed something like this.

biggrin.gif
  • and no, it was not a pizza bagel...it was a sixteen inch pepperoni pizza i was putting in the oven for my family..

unsure.gif
  • I accidentally poured all spice onto my yoghurt instead of cinnamon...

and didn't realise until I'd eaten some.

ewwww.
  • That's funny, I always do dorky things, like trying to heat milk in kitchen cabinets (both doors are quite near)...

Apparently I've been saying nonsense thing the whole morning and my co-work keep telling me that I completly losted
  • i thought this bus was a tank with fish in it..
  • Aww dear sad.gif

I was pouring milk onto my cereal and I was thinking about something else and the whole bowl overflowed for quite a while before I noticed.

Also I while ago I was trying to do the AMW dance in my shower (dumb, I know, but...) and I slipped over and hit my head on the tap... whoops.
  • I slipped and fell on the damn ice! So odd that something stupid I did today inspired my user name in here...synchronicity perhaps
  • i do that alot... damn you snow concelling the ice patchs!
  • QUOTE (SlipperySurface @ Feb 14 2007, 07:43 PM)
    I slipped and fell on the damn ice! So odd that something stupid I did today inspired my user name in here...synchronicity perhaps

this is a great username
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 14 2007, 02:47 PM)
    this is a great username

Thanks man! haha worth the fall I suppose.